WTF!?! War Hero Challenge

World at War Forum

How do you get the War Hero Challenge completed? And to be clear, the discription reads, "Kill 1 or more enemy players in the act of capturing the last flag then help to recapture if for your team. (War)" I have tried many different ways to complete this and none have worked. Need help, Please?!
jdtemple
8 REPLIES 8
It is REALLY hard, the enemy has to literally have ALMOST captured the flag and then you shoot him. A good way is to see the flag go white, count to 3 if there is only ONE person at the flag, and then SHOOT!!!!!
LeTerminator69

LeTerminator69 wrote:

It is REALLY hard, the enemy has to literally have ALMOST captured the flag and then you shoot him. A good way is to see the flag go white, count to 3 if there is only ONE person at the flag, and then SHOOT!!!!!

Yep this was the challenge i found hardest, but the above is not true, they don't have to have ALMOST captured the flag!!

Also when it says last flag, it doesn't mean the one in overtime, its the last in normal play
imeach
it is really tough i play lots of war and only got it twice. only by luck im sure.
sonjet
yeah..i saw that, and was just like...O_O

you gatta kil the last guy capturing a flag...then help to recaptur than one or somthing....and if it got captured youd of lost..of some crap like that
SNE4K1000
if somebody in ur team is capturing it , as soon as its about to be captured shoot your team member and youll get the challenge , thats how i do it every prestige
krisquinn1
Yeah, its a hard challenge. I've completed it once, i just played War mode and did something. At the end of the game i got that challenge. I think it littery means: Let them almost take the last flag, then capture all the flags back and win the game with 5 flags on your side...
Bloo123
*bump* having gotten a good answer yet
jdtemple
Highlighted

The correct answer is to let the enemy capture four flags. As they are capturing the last one (the fifth flag), take out whoever is taking the last flag and capture it to keep the game going and it should pop. 

clamchowder01

Studios