What do you consider good accuracy?

World at War Forum

fifacodmoh wrote:

id say anything over 15-20% is good, when u see ppl with -% accuracy, theyre bad

No that means that they have a lot of shots fired.There is no such thing as negative accuracy it is just a glitch here on the website.If you look at the stats for all people who have over 100,000 kills they are all negative in acc.Even more so with a smg.
codchamp1

Black George wrote:

Just wondering what people's accuracy is, and what you guys consider good accuracy. Mine is 24%.

It depends mostly on your playing style. For someone who is pretty much just a sniper I'd expect more than someone who's just an SMG sprayer.

18.5% is about average. 20-25% is good, anything above that is very good - generally speaking.
Wolf-X20

Stevee RRR wrote:

You could use only bolts and still be **** with it and get over 30% accuracy. You cant say what is good accuracy.

You dont think that 20% and up is a good overall accuracy? I think its pretty good...
hqweedeater

hqWeedEater wrote:

Stevee RRR wrote:

You could use only bolts and still be **** with it and get over 30% accuracy. You cant say what is good accuracy.

You dont think that 20% and up is a good overall accuracy? I think its pretty good...

What if you only used bolties and had 20% accuracy, that would be really bad. Its all about what gun you use. 20% accuracy with mp40 would be really good or 20% with any smg is pretty good.
Stevee_RRR

Stevee RRR wrote:

What if you only used bolties and had 20% accuracy, that would be really bad. Its all about what gun you use. 20% accuracy with mp40 would be really good or 20% with any smg is pretty good.

Guess you got a point there bro-ski. I have all the BA's in my top 5 and my accuracy is only 23% but i dont use scopes... i got about 40-50% with most of them.
hqweedeater
Depends on alot of stuff. Good accuracy should be at least 25% one out of four shots hit? Thats pretty good. But it depends on kills,time played,weapons.

Unfortunately "he who plays the least usually has the best accuracy". My second profile could have 100% if i go into one game hit one person and never play again.
DrunkenVendetta

DrunkenVendetta wrote:

Depends on alot of stuff. Good accuracy should be at least 25% one out of four shots hit? Thats pretty good. But it depends on kills,time played,weapons.

Unfortunately "he who plays the least usually has the best accuracy". My second profile could have 100% if i go into one game hit one person and never play again.

Yeah thats how a kid got 200% accuracy glitch lol. "kills in 2 shot"
Stevee_RRR

fifacodmoh wrote:

id say anything over 15-20% is good, when u see ppl with -% accuracy, theyre bad

Neg. accuracies are impossible, its a glitch. Your acccuracy is a ratio of shots hit to shots fired, both of these have to be positive or zero, this means your accuracy is either zero or some positive number.
CDABQ2
well accuracy here is varied.....smgs, rifles, and BAs take different accuracies.....i agree that smgs or mgs should have at least 20-30 to be good...rifles around 40-50, and BAs should be 50-60 to be average......but there was this one guy that ive seen have crazy accuracies and stats because he only uses knives and bayonets, many over 100%......
hyo_lin

fifacodmoh wrote:

Do you think before you type? You do know IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A -ACCURACY %. You would have to miss more than you shoot, which is IMPOSSIBLE
DrunkenVendetta

Studios