Who has the funniest COD GAMERTAG.......!!!!!!!

World at War Forum

here NoFatlip .......lighten up a bit.....relax......its only a game! you wouldnt happen to be a grumpy old man by any chance?
EagleEyeMick
I nearly choked when i was killed by......afistedbumhole.....!!!
kadger
I'm not sure if it's funny, but I have 12 friends and we all use a name that rhymes with Zach and then use Sanders as our last name. We use the following names:

Zach Sanders(me)

Zack Sanders(my brother)

Jack Sanders

Mack Sanders(he's black)

Pack Sanders

Quack Sanders

Hack Sanders

Snack Sanders

Rack Sanders(she's female)

Whack Sanders

Shack Sanders

Sack Sanders

Usually, Sack gets ridiculed the most.
Zach_Sanders
Damn this should be voted for best thread ever, I wish I could rate it. This was the first time i actually read every single post and I laughed my ass off!!! I saw one on PSN aPooPsnatcHer"you were killed by aPooPsnatcHer"
kingchris20
I was playing a few weeks ago and kept getting killed by this guy "Super Beefy Farts".

Then a week after that I was playing a game and saw "Super Beefy Farts" has captured the flag.

Not only was I paired up with the same guy (which is crazy considering theres 100,000 people usually on COD), but the name "Super Beefy Farts" is legendary.
Eddy_Dizzle
Gous,

This thread keeps getting better and better...........keep adding, it's hilarious.

Thanks for making this thread good fun
Cranky360

kingchris20 wrote:

Damn this should be voted for best thread ever, I wish I could rate it. This was the first time i actually read every single post and I laughed my ass off!!! I saw one on PSN aPooPsnatcHer"you were killed by aPooPsnatcHer"

Cheers for that dude
Cranky360

Cranky360 wrote:

There good............I seen one called littlenuts.........thought that was funny too..........lol

saw a gamertag similar 2 that
MR_FUNZ

MR FUNZ wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

There good............I seen one called littlenuts.........thought that was funny too..........lol

saw a gamertag similar 2 that

errr........thanks for that........lol

My newest one is BallsonChin........very funny
Cranky360
I have seen a few of the ones mentioned, most notably "Hot Beefy Farts." Got a good laugh out of that one.

Along the lines of "You were killed by" I have played a dude names "A 12 Year Old Girl" - getting aced by that guy is quite demoralizing. Also saw some variation of "Chronic Diarrhea." Another good chuckle every time I got killed...
BigHoss3044

Studios