Who has the funniest COD GAMERTAG.......!!!!!!!

World at War Forum

MonsterDad wrote:

SkylarScaling wrote:

Yeah those are hilarious!

If you're 12... sheesh.

Yeah but admit it, anyone who is playing video games still has some 12 year old left in them.

No, toilet humor is really not that funny.

'I am swine flu', I would have just filed a complaint against you, seeing as people that put the word Jew,AIDS, etc in their GTs are all just are trying to impress people, anger people, or just do it for laughs. It's not funny.
NoFatlip
one recently iran into was iiJadeeeeeGoodiee
jamesguyholland
You should have stuck with the swine flu one..........it was good............lol
Cranky360

Jamesguyholland wrote:

one recently iran into was iiJadeeeeeGoodiee

I see what you did there.
NoFatlip
mine is fuzzybunnyodoom, and i once played a match with afuzzybunny01, bunnykiller, fluffybunny, the last 2 was in the same game, fluffybunny and i were on the same team and ended up being the mvps. ironically, bunnykiller was my nemesis.
yoalexsaid
BANGDEMCHEEKS
Cruelty12

NoFatlip wrote:

MonsterDad wrote:

SkylarScaling wrote:

Yeah those are hilarious!

If you're 12... sheesh.

Yeah but admit it, anyone who is playing video games still has some 12 year old left in them.

No, toilet humor is really not that funny.

'I am swine flu', I would have just filed a complaint against you, seeing as people that put the word Jew,AIDS, etc in their GTs are all just are trying to impress people, anger people, or just do it for laughs. It's not funny.

guess you dont like mine then huH?
t0mm
kinda innapropriate but it made me laugh... Obiwan ka blow me. there was also one IbeDatphatMoFo, which was pretty funny
peeweeherman178
My friends is GraphicMofo, lol. Also on CoD4 there was 2 guys in my game, one called IM SO POSITIVE and the other UR SO NEGATIVE. It was pretty funny. Also saw a guy called Pig Benis. (Took me a little while to get it, but just experiment with swapping some letters around, lol).
B_R_oO_K_3_YY
The gamertag, a nasty mullet. I thought it was rather funny seeing "You killed a nasty mullet" on a game of War
Commissar_Krov

Studios