Your current connection does not support online multiplayer

World at War Forum

Anyone getting the message "Your current connection does not support online multiplayer", when they try to do an online match? i really wanna play but this message always pops up... i have an account and i have wi-fi at my home that works for everything else involving internet... i've even tried at starbucks but it won't let me play!!! has anyone fixed this problem, or am i stuck with no multiplayer? any help is appreciated!
Shibadude
12 REPLIES 12
The same thing is happening to me and idk why someone please help us!!
_Xx13KillerxX_
If you have a norton personal firewall or any firewall then disable it. (not delete "disable") You can do this through your control panel. Another reason might be that your router is unfamiliar with the game so you need to access your routers settings. (which I have no idea how to do). But, i'm pretty sure that the main reason is the firewall.
Eckles
play around with your router settings some guy posted a thread saying he fixed his zombies app by doing this

cheers!
USMC_GRUNTzZ
tried and doesnt help... i have multiple computers in my house though... do i have to turn it off on a specific one or all or what...
Shibadude
find the computer that has the router near it that will most likely be the computer with router settings
Captain_Cool_91
If your doing a private match make sure the other players are using the same device I'm using an iphone

Ipod and Ipone have separate servers and wont connect with eachother
masterg671

MasterG671 wrote:

If your doing a private match make sure the other players are using the same device I'm using an iphone

Im not sure about that because im using an ipod and I connected to your game.
XxRaMpAgExX
Highlighted

Him iPhone can I play with you in desperate 

Daconfussddud

XxRaMpAgExX wrote:

MasterG671 wrote:

Im not sure about that because im using an ipod and I connected to your game.

That is weird, maybe you are having problems only joining quick games.
X_master

Studios