modders/how to get rid of the writing on my screen?

World at War Forum

Highlighted
every game i play online on multiplayer w.a.w theres at least 2 modders in the game and they have the stupid writing on my screen all the time i was wondering if there was a way to like void the modder ?

why isnt treyarch making a program that will stop all players that have tampered with the game not be able to play the game for real its all through internet they have to able to stop it ?
_420_smokiejr42
11 REPLIES 11
I think they are trying to stop modders. I've heard that modders are getting banned from playing WaW so it might be fixed one day.
xkillzonex
that would be great. but is there anyway to stop tht stupid fucking writing thats on my screen?
_420_smokiejr42

Activision should fix all the glitches for the next WWII in order for all gamers to have a good time playing the game.

UCD_279911263225BqWcOpliMNMnQnspDpM
yup its a joke... there is no way to stop it Just file a complaint and submit a bad player review and hopefully they will get banned. If your up for some games without modders add St0n3rC00k13 and ill host the games if we can get the people
St0n3rC00k13

All you need to do is clear the system cache. This helped me out and hopefully it helps you out.

RazIsCool1

ok i know what you mean.. not the MOD rubbish. But the standerd (prompts) pickup *a gun*   or mantel etc etc right  in the middle of the screen while playing.....or say you go prone.moving into possition to take a shot and wow all of a sudden (pick up stg44) arrives right where your trying to look then...........ya get killed by the guy you were about to drop because you cant see him due to the prompt,, it rubbish and just need moving to the farn right of the screen..

SaS_REAPER
im not very good at remembering things hahahahah so if yu wanna add me send a friends request to smokiejr420 im tired of playing with modders ,hackers and stupid ass people. i like a real challenge
_420_smokiejr42

xKiLL ZoNEx wrote:

I think they are trying to stop modders. I've heard that modders are getting banned from playing WaW so it might be fixed one day.

Treyarch and Xbox know that there are modders as stated here:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/16801.aspx

"The Call of Duty: World at War infections that you used are so blatantly game-breaking in multiplayer, and have become so pervasive in the matchmaking system, that it becomes nearly impossible for a legitimate user to play a single match without someone with modifications joining the match and ruining their gameplay experience. These modifications are killing the title as players simply cannot play the game as intended. This is why we consider modifications to be such a gross violation of the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use; the behaviour destroys that which makes the title playable"

But they will most likely do nothing against because it is expensive and not many people play WaW. If you complain against a modder then they will get banned from XBL, but for every modder banned, two more take its place. I think Treyarch needs to take better care of their games, and this is really ticking me off.

But in the mean time keep complaining its all we can do
pwnsumzombs

(420)smokiejr420 wrote:

every game i play online on multiplayer w.a.w theres at least 2 modders in the game and they have the stupid writing on my screen all the time i was wondering if there was a way to like void the modder ?

why isnt treyarch making a program that will stop all players that have tampered with the game not be able to play the game for real its all through internet they have to able to stop it ?

Activision have your money, they don't give a shit about you, me or anybody else.
ChrisH143

Studios