"your connection does not support online multiplayer

World at War Forum

When I wanne play Call of Duty:worldatwar zombies - iphone version I get the message "your current connection does not support online multiplayer".

I tried it yesterday at my friends' house and it worked, (he had a BBOX = belgacom box) I have at home an "FS4104-AW" router, and the message keeps coming on my screen,I already tried port forwarding on IP of my iPhone (the port was "3478" and "3074") and it still doesn't work.

Is there any way I can fix this??

greetz,

cedric

this topic might already be in the forum, I'm sorry for that
cpsp4
20 REPLIES 20
my friend has got that too im not sure what it is but it might be the firmware of your ipod/iphone... my friend cant come online if youre not in the same room i think its because he has 2.9 not 3.0 or above
INFERNONOBLE
I have an iPhone 2nd gen, 8gb, OS 3.0

does it work on the 2.9 version of your friend??
cpsp4
yeah i have the same kind as u, cedric. and i recieve the same message!! i cant connect at all!?!?!/
aNUDISTnun
I paid around €8 for this game and it even doesn't work,

treyarch or activion must come up with a solution for this...
cpsp4
I also had this problem. I have a linksys WRT-54G V. 5. I updated the firmware (check the linksys website for help, it's very easy). I enabled UPnP and disabled NAT filtering. Every thing works fine now. The problems people are having are probably due to their own equipment. Equipment may be out of date, or restricted. Since I don't have the same hardware, I can only hope my troubleshooting helps you. Check your router first.
FUBARinDetroit
I also got this message at first, but after some searching, i found a solution.

Put your Ipod/Iphone into DMZ mode on your router. Once i did this, i could play on multiplayer fine, but beware, when in DMZ mode, the iDevice can be a pain to connect, e.g. connecting to the internet after being in standby may not work, so i only turn dmz on for my iPod touch when i want to play NAZI ZOMBIES!!! FTW!!!

hope this helps dude
BridgerNinja

BridgerNinja wrote:

I also got this message at first, but after some searching, i found a solution.

Put your Ipod/Iphone into DMZ mode on your router. Once i did this, i could play on multiplayer fine, but beware, when in DMZ mode, the iDevice can be a pain to connect, e.g. connecting to the internet after being in standby may not work, so i only turn dmz on for my iPod touch when i want to play NAZI ZOMBIES!!! FTW!!!

hope this helps dude

i have a netgear router, ithink.

how do u "put ur ipod into dmz mode"?
aNUDISTnun
Check the user manual for your router. It should be online at the manufacturers website. Find the model number of your router and type it into a search engine along with One of the following words "access, password, IP". This info will help you get into your router to change the settings. Check the NAT settings in the routers firewall. Make sure UPnP is enabled. If this does not work, you need the IP address from your iPod. Type the iPods IP address into the DMZ section in your router. You don't need to change any settings on your iPod. DMZ is considered unsafe. It will give you direct unprotected access to the Internet through your modem. Hope this helps.
FUBARinDetroit
just email activision at support@activision.com and tell them about it and im sure they will give you refund real fast...

i heard they are giving out free maps to people with connection problems too.. just email them at same email asking about it.
Extermenator

Studios