"your connection does not support online multiplayer

World at War Forum

can u please help me, i keep trying to go on online play, but my screen just pops up with the message -" your current connection does not support online play" could u plz tell me how i can fix this in simple steps.
muse1231
I think that the problrm is that you have your firewall to restrincted.
X_master

FUBARinDetroit wrote:

I also had this problem. I have a linksys WRT-54G V. 5. I updated the firmware (check the linksys website for help, it's very easy). I enabled UPnP and disabled NAT filtering. Every thing works fine now. The problems people are having are probably due to their own equipment. Equipment may be out of date, or restricted. Since I don't have the same hardware, I can only hope my troubleshooting helps you. Check your router first.

Just as I thought =\. There you go people problem solved.

It's your router!
masterg671
and how do u lower the firewall restriction? i am having the same problemo
aNUDISTnun

aNUDISTnun wrote:

and how do u lower the firewall restriction? i am having the same problemo

You need to go to your router from a computer that is connected by a cable to it and then configurate to recognize your device and if that does not work then there is a part were you select how restrincted you want your firewall to be and if that does not work I don´t know what to do. Maybe if you send treyarch a message they will be able to help you.

I have not done this because I don´t have that problem so I don´t know what really can happen I assume this will solve the problem.

Good luck finding the solution, If anyone finds the solution post it you will help alot of people.
X_master
Dont you guys know that iphones cant play online because the game doesnt support a 3G Connection at the moment? Check back at the next update that hopefully has a map.
ninjaxshawtz

NiNjAxShAWtZ wrote:

Dont you guys know that iphones cant play online because the game doesnt support a 3G Connection at the moment? Check back at the next update that hopefully has a map.

No, it does not support 3G connection but if you connect your iphone to wi-fi you can play like with a itouch.
X_master

Extermenator wrote:

just email activision at support@activision.com and tell them about it and im sure they will give you refund real fast...

i heard they are giving out free maps to people with connection problems too.. just email them at same email asking about it.

I can tell u now they definitely will not reply....
Blitz___
please someone with any news about update i get the same MESSAGE "your current connection does not support online multiplayer". i cannot even LOG in nothing please what can i do what does DMZ mean im not that good with routers pls any HELP will be good i want to play online to get to lv 60 lol it must be fun pls
g-unit-14
i get this message is well when there will be update btw when i go to extras then ABOUT i see

VERSIOn 10.0

BUILD IN 204103 maybe that the problem of all of US here update is not taking UP or something write here what u see in next to version and build in there should 1.1 ? i tried reinstall but still the same please help if any info about update let me know pls
g-unit-14

Studios