1 2 3 4 Previous Next 936 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2014 5:36 PM by DEATH22276 Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
        BostonBrawler
        Hi, I like your approach but feel like it would be unfair to the other people that joined my clan to disbandon so I could join another clan so I'm wondering if you're intertested in affiliating our clans.  We are already affiliated with the No Remorse Clan and am fairly active within my own community.  You can contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:brawlkarter@gmail.com">brawlkarter@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> ,
           BB
        • 11. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
          iheartpain
          Hey McMurphy!

I checked out your site, and I just wanted to drop off an invitation to check out the site for TeamMP.  Your site is great, and sounds like you guys have a lot of fun.

We have a great community (if I my say so myself of parent gamers that play honorably (and frequently); maybe we can set up some matches--stop by and check us out!

[url:1s9vrf6t]http://teammp.net/[/url:1s9vrf6t]
          • 12. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
            Pattonfiend
            CoD:MR:R Tag: PattonFiend

there are 25 hacked accounts in front of me as of writing this. DL51 is number 1 and I am ranked number 2 in the world in kills...

I am not looking to clan, but just for an older bunch, such as myself, to play with...

let me know...
            • 13. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
              Borlax
              Hey Gunsligners!  I'm also from the MP (Mommas and Pappas) Clan, and it sounds like our clans have a lot in common.  I will be sure to come by and check out your site.  It is good to know there is another clan of adult gamers out there in addition to us and the OFC clan.   We play for fun and don't take it too seriously, but we do have some great tactical players, too.  I'm sure if you are ever interested in a clan war there will be some people who will take you up on it.  See you around.

[MP]Borlax

teammp.net
              • 14. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                DevilDog
                I faced [GS]dedmeat the other day tough matches.

OFC-DevilDog
                • 15. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                  tomsk
                  Hello Gunslingers,

I have a full time job
                  I'm old enough to drink
                  I like to play COD

Can I join your clan?
                  • 16. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                    McMurphy

tomsk wrote:

Hello Gunslingers,

I have a full time job
                    I'm old enough to drink
                    I like to play COD

Can I join your clan?

You sure can.  All you need to do to join up is register a user account in our Forum:  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb">http://www.gunslingergaming.com/ph pbb</a><!-- m -->

That's it!  After that, you have full access to our arcade with leaderboards, blog, chats, forum, Members-only Tournaments, Frosty Pints weekend events, movie chat, and Bar League.

I also recommend posting your friend code for the game in Reflex forum section to get our members to add you after signing up.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to see you around!
                    • 17. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                      McMurphy

Pattonfiend wrote:

CoD:MR:R Tag: PattonFiend

there are 25 hacked accounts in front of me as of writing this. DL51 is number 1 and I am ranked number 2 in the world in kills...

I am not looking to clan, but just for an older bunch, such as myself, to play with...

let me know...

Patton, we would love to see you around.  Our clan isn't of the normal demanding sense of the word.  Like you, we just want to hang out with an older bunch of folks and have a good time.  It sounds like you would fit right in.

For the record towards anyone reading this, Gunslingers would never require you to leave your present clan, group, or community to have membership with us.  We have no problem with "sharing" members.  We are earnest about our interest in just gaming with an older class of players.
                      • 18. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                        Toezer
                        Hey everyone! I'm the webmaster over at gunslingergaming.com and just wanted to pop in to let new members or potential members know a little about our site features.

Gunslingers provides chat, game specific chat (including MWR!), web based voice chat, member videos (no need to go searching through YouTube!), a blog which features interviews with game voice actors and developers, a jukebox, forums, personalized GS banners, an arcade as well as easy to access friend code and Skype contact lists. But our best feature by far is our members. Fun people ready to play, perhaps chat it up on Skype, and most importantly just have a good time.

We encourage members to let us know if there's any new feature you'd like added to help make the community even stronger. You can find me in the forums or ask one of our GS leaders if you have any questions.

Thanks so much and I'll catch your butts on the battlefield!

-Toezer
                        [url:1btttz1x]http://www.gunslingergaming.com[/url:1btttz1x]
                        • 19. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                          aDeadMan
                          Was I right or was I right?  Told ya they would reel in like tired fishes.

BobaFett86 wrote:

thats a good question man. Whoever they are it doesnt matter.....when you become "of age" I would recommend joining this site. There is a tournament every sunday and there are always events on fridays and saturdays mostly drinking and gaming with friends online.

This has nothing to do with absolutly anything, but I would like to say that sean austin said that(signature that is).
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next