1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 936 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2014 5:36 PM by DEATH22276 Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
        BobaFett86

aDeadMan wrote:

Was I right or was I right?  Told ya they would reel in like tired fishes.

BobaFett86 wrote:

thats a good question man. Whoever they are it doesnt matter.....when you become "of age" I would recommend joining this site. There is a tournament every sunday and there are always events on fridays and saturdays mostly drinking and gaming with friends online.

This has nothing to do with absolutly anything, but I would like to say that sean austin said that(signature that is).

If you insist mate, I just love the Gunslingers clan I wanted to tell other people about the features and tournaments. Sometimes I get excited and start to ramble.

BTW...Gunslingers is AWESOME!!!!!! No demanding practices or demand for a decent Kill/Death Ratio, just come join us and drink a few beers while we kill eachother....if you start to see two of me your probably sober and Im just that good...hahaha
        • 21. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
          D3M0N
          just 1 thing to say,, so far the most relax clan i`ve encountered, i luv them guys
          • 22. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
            Porkman
            hey, good to see older players on CODMWR, I'm 19, not really thinking about joining a clan (at leat not yet) but It would be cool to play you guys some time.
            • 23. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
              D3M0N

Porkman wrote:

hey, good to see older players on CODMWR, I'm 19, not really thinking about joining a clan (at leat not yet) but It would be cool to play you guys some time.

i will add you this evening porkman, look forward to it
              • 24. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                Porkman
                cool, i'll add you later then.
                • 25. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                  BobaFett86
                  Hey porkman I just wanted you to know that if you would join our clan it isnt demanding or crazy like most clans, most of us have jobs, a family, and responsibilities so we just show up when we can and we all just game it up...its kinda nice if you think about it.
                  • 26. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                    ba1izt3k
                    whats up guys. I have been looking to join a clan since COC:WAW but most of the ones that wanted me were immature kids. On WAW I was at 2.30 on MW i am @ 1.10.
                    • 27. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                      McMurphy

ba1izt3k wrote:

whats up guys. I have been looking to join a clan since COC:WAW but most of the ones that wanted me were immature kids. On WAW I was at 2.30 on MW i am @ 1.10.

I know the feeling, ba1izt3k, which seems ironic for a mature rated game, huh?

Since I see that you have registered an account over in our forums, welcome aboard!

Let any of us know if you have any questions.  I look forward to dying,er, I mean, killing next to you soon!
                      • 28. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                        McMurphy
                        Friday (tomorrow) is another Frosty Pints for Reflex!  The main hub of activity for Frosty Pints start around 6pm Pacific Time.  Bring your booze and headset (if you have skype or you can also use our voice chat) to join in the fun!

Stop by chat to help communicate with other (drunken) members.

Who is game?

[Original posting found here:  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=1268&start=50" >http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/v ... 8&start=50</a><!-- m --> ]
                        • 29. Re: Gunslingers ~  The Reflex Clan for Adults
                          SoL-Prolific
                          I'm the Prolific in that FC list and I have to say these guys are all really cool. I dont stop by near enough do to my busy life, but I will try to fix taht issue. Life gets way outta control at times and you need something to get you back together. This group is just that thing. No overactive thyroid types with a need to flame and say stupid stuff. Really a very relaxing experience for anyone who is looking for a clan but not the usual stuff a clan entails. Highly reccomend this group to adult players.

Hope to game with you soon!
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next