9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2010 9:30 AM by roninsedge RSS

Reflex Tournament for Adults!

McMurphy
      Are you the drummer boy or the soldier?  Prove your skill at war by joining other adults as they compete in the second Call of Duty:  Modern Warfare Reflex Tournament on February 21th, 2010 at 3pm Pacific Time!

The event details are as follows:

-You must be 18 years of age or older.
      -Register a forum account (this will be used to check age and for sign ups)
      -The Tournament is comprised of five Free-for-All Death Matches
      -The winner is decided by the person with the LOWEST place rank total.  [For example:  Player 1 got 1st in all three matches, so his total is "3."  Player 2 got 10th in all three matches, so his total is "30".  Player 1 is the winner.]
      -The winners of each room go into a sudden death round:  10 Minute, 750 Points Limit, Free-For-All on Shortage Map.
      -Results will be posted in this thread with links to snapshots of results (if taken).

The Host Codes will be announced in this thread prior to start time.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/calendar.php?view=event&calEid=202" >http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/c ... calEid=202</a><!-- m -->

(You will need to be signed into your forum account to see sign-up feature.)
        • Re: Reflex Tournament for Adults!
          Austin
          hey im 12 so are you saying you are scared to play me?
            brainburns
            No, he's saying you're too young to play.  Start your own tournament if you want and make your own rules.
              bassfisherr4life
              you know, i dont get this adult crap...this game is struggling with players and tournaments as it is..wouldnt you think youd want a tourny to get as many people as possible? well i guess i wouldnt know.
                dAnGeR612

Austin wrote:

hey im 12 so are you saying you are scared to play me?

your weak!!!!
                  Sniper16
                  Im 17 does that count? Its close enough I think besides age is just a number
                    Draco
                    Don't you think its funny he only wants adults to play?

Apparently, he doesn't realize more children play video games than adults, and children are better than adults. Yes dude with 2'd post. He is scared to play us so called "children:
                      asystole

Draco wrote:

Apparently, he doesn't realize more children play video games than adults, and children are better than adults. Yes dude with 2'd post. He is scared to play us so called "children:

Don't take it personally guys..It has nothing to do with skill. Did you ever think that adults (some, not all) prefer to play other adults? Sure more kids play, so you should be able to set up your own tournament. I personally don't mind if you wanted to say set up a tournament for players under 18...
                        pwner18

Asystole wrote:

Draco wrote:

Don't take it personally guys..It has nothing to do with skill. Did you ever think that adults (some, not all) prefer to play other adults? Sure more kids play, so you should be able to set up your own tournament. I personally don't mind if you wanted to say set up a tournament for players under 18...

Agreed even though I'm only 12 so LOL
                          roninsedge

Draco wrote:

Fear has nothing to do with it.  The Gunslingers are a laid back clan for adults who have real lives and like playing online console games to blow off some steam.  Some of our members do play this game competively as you can tell by our tournament here.  If you really want prove the size of your peen, get a gamebattles team together and try out our Gunslingers team LazerFist.  Personally, my favorite thing about being a Gunslinger is not having to listen to people who disparage other posters.  We have this thing called respect for one another and even though we may have differing viewpoints on issues we are MATURE enough to not let it get in the way of our having fun.  Why don't you organize your own tournament with MWR_Justin, Indaeye, and Mudkip.  I am pretty sure you will all get along great talking about why you are better than the rest of the forum in one way or another.