1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 10:03 AM by MW2TopTenWORLD Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
        NinjaIRL

crackedthesky wrote:

Pukama wrote:

crackedthesky wrote:

I saw a guy get kicked from a match, the other day, I think he was hacking, but not sure. So I think the Activision guys are indeed watching.

A player, that keeps spectating without joining the match (not choosing a class), will get kicked after a period of time. It has nothing to do with hacking or such.

He was definitely not spectating, haha. I don't remember exactly what he was doing, but he got kicked. He wasn't flying around or anything, but the guy was annoying the * out of me and it felt like he had unlimited GL ammo. But I thought that was just me. Then he got kicked, and I wondered if he did have unlimited GL after all.

He probably g-spawned because he had too much ammo.
        • 21. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
          ArizonaOutkast
          Is there such a creature as an armor hack? Last few days I've been in several matches where there is that one person that will take a full clip to the chest and keep coming. I don't want to hear about the health perk, that perk only gives you an extra hit or three, not a full f'n clip. It doesn't matter what gun you use, 5 shots with anything above the breast plate should kill somebody. I realise sometimes lag will be an issue, but if the system shows hits, it's not lag. Is there such a cheat or do my eyes and aim need serious adjustments?
          • 22. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
            Skinchenzo
            I'm not the best but is hard enough to play without those b:$&-,?s hacking I wish I knew if I was getting killed legit or someone hacking their way to the top I just turn the game off sometimes which sucks because of these people hopefully anti hacking for wii will sprout up soon
            • 23. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
              NinjaIRL

ArizonaOutkast wrote:

Is there such a creature as an armor hack? Last few days I've been in several matches where there is that one person that will take a full clip to the chest and keep coming. I don't want to hear about the health perk, that perk only gives you an extra hit or three, not a full f'n clip. It doesn't matter what gun you use, 5 shots with anything above the breast plate should kill somebody. I realise sometimes lag will be an issue, but if the system shows hits, it's not lag. Is there such a cheat or do my eyes and aim need serious adjustments?

Nope you probably just had lag so it seemed like you were hitting him repeatedly, but were only hitting him just enough to get some hit markers.
              • 24. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
                Nathan973
                Lolz hackers suck i kill them with my sniper
                To bad they dnot have godmode xD
                • 25. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
                  NinjaIRL

Nathan973 wrote:

Lolz hackers suck i kill them with my sniper
                  To bad they dnot have godmode xD

Glitchers*
                  • 26. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
                    Nut5ack

NinjaIRL wrote:

ArizonaOutkast wrote:

Nope you probably just had lag so it seemed like you were hitting him repeatedly, but were only hitting him just enough to get some hit markers.

no? there is a hack where u have unlimited health me and a bud mess around in private matches with hacks.
                    • 27. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
                      bteck

Nut5ack wrote:

NinjaIRL wrote:

ArizonaOutkast wrote:

no? there is a hack where u have unlimited health me and a bud mess around in private matches with hacks.

fyi, Arizona you had been hacked. ive faced this before and i know it wasnt lag. i shoot a guy flying in the center of Bog in  midair spinning in circles raining noobtubes. i shot him with a full m16 clip got hit markers each burst. he stopped spinning and looked right at me. There was silence. then he came flying right at me and it looked like he slapped me or something cause i literally went30-40 feet back. the kill thing said he knifed me.
                      • 28. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
                        BADlSNIPER

Nut5ack wrote:

NinjaIRL wrote:

ArizonaOutkast wrote:

If he meant that he would have worded it differently. He said he shot a whole clip at someone and they didn't die, if it was the infinite hp hack then he would have just said they don't die in general.
                        • 29. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
                          Ragzie

NinjaIRL wrote:

ArizonaOutkast wrote:

If he meant that he would have worded it differently. He said he shot a whole clip at someone and they didn't die, if it was the infinite hp hack then he would have just said they don't die in general

Posting on a different acc doesn't make a difference, we know YOU ARE ninjaIRL and that you hack. i asked kweagle to check if you're ips were the same and he confirmed it. you seem pretty pathetic sticking up for yourself on another account. stop now and go back to the peter pan forums, you little ****.
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next