1 2 3 4 Previous Next 526 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2015 1:23 PM by TyLeR Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
        US-snipz

Jackasmo wrote:

No problem. just learning how invites work. You kicked some a** out there.whats with name changes dude you havin a identity crisis or what ? maybe start another profile to mess with. Thats what I do.
        Jackasmo out...(killin)

lool yep my name's changing frequently :P

got a new name now: [MeGa]Arslan
        • 11. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
          Jackasmo

US-snipz wrote:

Jackasmo wrote:

No problem. just learning how invites work. You kicked some a** out there.whats with name changes dude you havin a identity crisis or what ? maybe start another profile to mess with. Thats what I do.
          Jackasmo out...(killin)

You so funny man commit to one and just kill with it !!! Yeah Jackasmo out ...(killin) with it!
          • 12. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
            US-snipz

Jackasmo wrote:

US-snipz wrote:

Jackasmo wrote:

Jackasmo out...(killin)

You so funny man commit to one and just kill with it !!! Yeah Jackasmo out ...(killin) with it!

lol im staying with this one ...hopefully lol
            • 13. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
              Andy124
              there was thread like this a while back,like 6-8 months ago.
              • 14. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                powderslinger
                GGs to the host that ended my domination match yesterday just as i called in my 3rd chopper.
                • 15. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                  gg to the hackers that shut down the psn you win this round
                  • 16. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                    US-snipz
                    gg PXL Snipz... [MeGa]Arslan talking! good sniper pm
                    • 17. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                      powderslinger

DOWTATNO wrote:

gg to the hackers that shut down the psn you win this round

this. stupid hackers.
                      • 18. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                        Zenas
                        good games this morning jackasmo.  i was glad to see you online.  i think we joined that game at pipeline at almost the same time.  as always very nice job.  it is fun both playing with you and against you.  you got host after the first host left and that made it quite a challenge.  thankfully I have a good connection with you and we both destoyed the enemy.  I wasn't sure if you noticed, but I was showing you some of my gold guns   I busted out the m60 and mini uzi on countdown just for you. lol.
                        • 19. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                          Jackasmo
                          Good morning !!! my brother in arms. Yes it was definitely a good games match today!  Don't it just start the day off right. Especially when ya win the very first game of the day and with someone ya know! Truely made my day!!! Thanks .:ZENAS:. it was an honor to serve with you. lol .
                          Yeah I did noticed some gold weapons laying around and then you got me with a couple of them and realized they were coming from you. If you noticed I left a lot of my Gold AK-47's with red dot, scopes and silencers on them all over that place, and if I was going down I was gonna use everything in my arsinal to get points on the board and by the grace of god I wasn't  going down alone. Lol ... I must say you make for a very formidable Adversary  as well as Valued Trust Worthy Allie !!!

I would rather be with you in battle than against you. I'm sorry and I know it sounds weird saying it but seems like once I have an Allie online with me I cant quite feel comfortable in shooting at them when they get set up on the other team. I mean hey I'm ruthless, and normally merciless when I don't know them, so I will do my best and Help my team the best way I can and kill all you're other teammates with all my vengeance that  I can...! (yeah still laughing out loud) its all good man!  Good gaming with you and see ya later in the hailstorm of battle.
                          Jacasmo out...(killin)
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next