1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 527 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2015 7:44 AM by Jackasmo Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
        Good games again this morning jackasmo.  We were tearing it up once again.
        Last Edited: Apr 29, 2011 5:58 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
          Yeah! .:ZENAS:. when we're on the same team lol (but got going against you) I was getting my b*tt killed!!!!
          It's definitly better when you have allies on your side. Don't know why now i didn't FC exchange B4.
          You've got  to be thee best with that AK set up I've ever seen, absolutely murderous!!! Great game good to see you out there
          this morning killin it with me Jackasmo out...(killin)
          Last Edited: Apr 29, 2011 6:13 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
            good games again jackasmo.  i'm glad you joined.  when I got on i saw you on and tried to join you but it said you were in a private match, which usually means you are away from your wii.  once you got host you were nearly impossible to kill.  good games.
            Last Edited: May 1, 2011 4:57 AM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
              yeah I know I did leave after you did, and tried to invite you in a game but ,said you were offline , then momma got up! and had my coffee you know. yeah good game seemed like the last game no matter where i was you were the only guy to shoot at -sorry lol its just a game right. man you are deadly with that darn AK - i dont hear anything then dead!!! had to break out silenced  P90 lol .I seem to have better luck sometimes with that. good to see you out there . later Z
              Jackasmo out..(killin)
              Last Edited: May 1, 2011 5:33 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                yeah sorry I had to leave.  My daughter woke up and I had to get her ready to go to church.
                Last Edited: May 1, 2011 9:22 AM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                  No problem did the same thing! Now out to lunch.just checkin posts b4 we leave lol. see on the battle grounds.
                  Jackasmo out...(killin) ...and asking for forgiveness.
                  Last Edited: May 1, 2011 9:32 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                    why is still here?
                    Last Edited: May 1, 2011 6:24 PM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                      *ignores troll*

Sorry I missed you this morning US Snipez.  I got your invite right as I was logging off.  Maybe tomorrow, I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
                      Last Edited: May 2, 2011 6:51 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                        Yeh no problem! i tried joining but the server was full

it's ok see you tomorrow!
                        Last Edited: May 2, 2011 8:56 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
                          I was still sleeping sorry guys back problems kept me up all night;
                          Jackasmo out ...(killin)  in the afternoon Lol
                          Last Edited: May 2, 2011 3:12 PM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next