23 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2014 2:47 PM by Lethal-Idols RSS

CHEATERS

xMeRcYFuL--

Going into regular team tactical, inviting 7 people, And allowing everyone to get kill streaks of 225+

This IS not fair to us who doesn't cheat and should be dealt with accordingly please.

I will give more names as soon as I know their will be something done about the cheating.
        • Test #1
          Re: CHEATERS
          That doesn't hurt anyone but themselves. All it does is give people a false sense of acheivement. I don't know why you're so worried about it.
          Last Edited: May 24, 2009 12:50 PM
          • Test #1
            It's bulls**t, and should be stopped.
            Last Edited: May 24, 2009 12:54 PM
            • Test #1
              somebody needs to crack down on these ********!
              Last Edited: May 24, 2009 10:14 PM
              • Test #1
                This is what happens when Paying $$$ allows a server renter/owner to Customize World Game Options. Players get 2nd hand game play and have to reconnect to diff. servers.
                Last Edited: May 24, 2009 11:36 PM
                • Test #1
                  Is anyone with the ability to do something about this going to look into it?

I hate to have to bump this, But this shouldn't go unnoticed/ignored.

BTW this is for Playstation3 if that makes a difference.
                  Last Edited: May 25, 2009 7:52 PM
                  • Test #1
                    Bump for tech....
                    Last Edited: May 26, 2009 3:39 PM
                    • Test #1

Shake_n_Bakess wrote:

That doesn't hurt anyone but themselves. All it does is give people a false sense of acheivement. I don't know why you're so worried about it.

Worried? No. But for advocates of fair play such as myself it is extremely grating.
                      Last Edited: May 26, 2009 3:41 PM
                      • Test #1
                        ilikefizz1 impersonating a MOD online.
                        Last Edited: May 26, 2009 4:52 PM
                        • Test #1
                          Man everyone should of just left the game and closed it.
                          Last Edited: May 26, 2009 5:46 PM
                          • Test #1
                            Bump, C'mon TECH SUPPORT... Chime in...
                            Last Edited: May 27, 2009 3:58 PM
                            • Test #1
                              I need help i was lvl 36 seventh prestige and now i got bumped to lvl 1 no prestige i have no idea what i did i have no mod never cheated i am a teenage y the hell would i cheat this is stupid i would like to know y this happened CMON TREYARCH DO SOMETHING
                              Last Edited: May 27, 2009 4:10 PM
                              • Test #1
                                Bump
                                Last Edited: May 28, 2009 9:22 PM
                                • Test #1
                                  I will look into this but there is nothing I can do.
                                  Last Edited: May 28, 2009 9:40 PM
                                  • Test #1
                                    What do you mean nothing you can do? There is a guy claiming he lost his 7th prestige, and never cheated...Yet you say you can't do anything? Why can't you reset his acct like you do others? How about the guy who is impersonating a MOD?
                                    Last Edited: May 29, 2009 3:17 AM
                                    • Test #1
                                      Dear Treyarch,

I think you should stop hackers treyarch, i bought codwaw with money and these people are making me feel bad they cheat and dont let me play... most probably they havent even bought the game but downloaded it ilegally ...i just cant play with them they kill me all the time i never get 7 kill streak because of hackers because of aim bots and wall hacks... just go on youtube treyarch and see what websites are selling these hacks and stop them. there are hundreds of hacking videos, and punkbuster is hacked aswell i see people that have hacked punkbuster... they never get kicked but i do... because it says i have to update and i updated it several times manually...so i have to play on non-punkbuster servers where there are about 6 hackers from 20 people in each server...just go on these servers and ban people from playing codwaw...i dont think treyarch are doing their job well. I gave them money for nothing...the game is full of hacks and glitches(there were glitches i know they are patching them...)PLEASE TREYARCH THINK MORE ABOUT YOUR CLIENTS!

These hackers annoy people just so they can enjoy seeing other people like me that have bought the game not enjoying themselves so treyarch and activision could lose people because they dont care about this...

I HOPE THAT TREYARCH WILL SEE THIS!! AND NOT DELETE IT... and that i didnt spend 10 mins writing this for nothing...

Thanks.
                                      Last Edited: May 29, 2009 7:40 AM
                                      • Test #1
                                        If everyone carefully looks at my dossier you will see I have a 175 Killstreak.

Stupid I know.

I have already explained why I have this killstreak but I shall explain again, I didn't go on my Xbox for around a month so I decided to lend it to my cousin, and to cut the story short he is a booster and he dominated and got my streak up and so on.

Personally, I would like it if Treyarch reset my killstreak. I might ring them about this because before he used it I had a 28 Killstreak which I am impressed with personally.
                                        Last Edited: May 29, 2009 7:49 AM
                                        • Test #1
                                          cod 4 life
                                          Last Edited: May 29, 2009 8:05 AM
                                          • Test #1
                                            Bump
                                            Last Edited: May 31, 2009 10:53 AM
                                            • Test #1

King Zoidy wrote:

somebody needs to crack down on these ********!

Amen
                                              Last Edited: Jun 1, 2009 3:58 AM
                                              • Test #1

Dranixger wrote:

you think that's bad?

i'm wondering how people have kill streaks in the 2000's at the top of the leaderboard

how the?

This is what I am talking about. THIS is how they do it. Guy in 1st has a 15,000 Kill streak...
                                                Last Edited: Jun 3, 2009 11:31 PM
                                                • Test #1
                                                  bump
                                                  Last Edited: Jun 6, 2009 1:15 AM
                                                  • Test #1
                                                    wont give up.
                                                    Last Edited: Jun 17, 2009 10:35 PM
                                                    • Test #1

i just want to know when activision will take his responsabilities to ban all the cheaters and the hackers ? It's not only a question of money but also the feature of the society ? Why inBF4 any cheaters or hackers is banned immediately ? Don't you have any respect for FPS players who want really play without shut down their PC ? Cheaters pay for their hack. We have paid for this game and we are " punished ". It's your brand image which is affect and more when we are insulted, like tonight in France for me for one hour ? Please do something ? Haven't you got good engineers to make a program oriented against hacking ? Thanks a lot.

Last Edited: Feb 6, 2014 2:47 PM