1 2 3 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2009 12:46 AM by sparkymcsparks RSS

Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?

Of course PS3 is way better than an Xbox 360, i mean microsoft extended there warrenty to 3 years and the failure % is 31%, and PS3 % is .2%, and 1 out of 3 xbox 360's fail within one year. One of my freinds is on his 3rd Xbox 360, he got the ring of death every time. Of course PS3 is way better than Xbox 360!!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172189

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/129410/sony-claims-ps3-failure-rate-of-less -than-1-percent/

http://gizmodo.com/275179/ps3-failure-rate-less-than-one-percent
        • 1. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
          don't forget the main reason i got a ps3 instead of xbox(besides all the breaking) you don't pay for psn
          • 2. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
            lol thats true
            • 3. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
              phinsfan181
              PlayStation is also cheaper http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172189 overall. Xbox douche bags will say "we have more exclusive" maybe because xbox has been out longer. What is coming out for Xbox in the next couple of months? PlayStation has Uncharted 2, MAG, and God of War 3 coming out. The only thing Xbox has coming out for them is the DLC content a couple weeks before PS3 does on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
              • 4. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
                Zixik
                Xbox does break, that is true... I had to replace mine. But I believe the Xbox is better then the PS3 is for the sole reason of superior online capabilities. Again, its true you don't have to pay for PSN... but you don't generally pay for something that sucks.

Moreover, the Xbox has a much more variety of games. So much more.

I don't think anyone can use the argument "X is better then Y, because X breaks all of the time". Where discussing which one is bettter, not which one has the tendency to break. So what if it breaks? No big deal its called warranty.

One more final point: I am not the only who believes that the Xbox is better. Judging from the lastest sales, and overall sales. The xbox is kicking the PS3 ass. So obvious the Xbox was some marit if it winning the retail market.

I do want to say one thing though. I would love to have a PS3, and try games such as Metal Gear Solid and KZ2. I am not bringing down the PS3... in some aspects its a lot better than the Xbox, such as the reliability and graphics but overall, If I could only have one. The xbox is for me.

My final point: As of right now, I believe the PS3/Sony is in trouble. And are dropping in popularity. Look at recent events... they have lost 3 exclusives... MSG, Final Fantasy, and one other one but I cant
                remember... 

I hope this thread doesn't become a xbox, ps3 orgy... but I think it will, because those fan boys are amoung the most unmature people I have ever meet over the internet.

***** If you disagree with something I said, please let it be known... but be constructive about it and DONT be a fanboy *****
                • 5. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
                  omg really just wait till god of war 3 comes out and then we will see whos ass is goin to be kicked and another thing xbox does not have better graphics its all in the game not the system, no offence but your very stupid for buying and xbox, very very stupid
                  • 6. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
                    lMAIN-EVENTl
                    playstation is f k i n g #1

the only thing xbox360 has is the feature is wayy better than ps3
                    • 7. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
                      Zixik
                      GoD3 does look amazing, almost makes me want to save up and purchase a ps3, but I think GoD3 will have some competition in the future. Halo: Reach and Halo: ODST, I believe will sell more then GoD 3. Moreover, I don't think there is any reason to call someone stupid just because you disagree with them my friend.
                      • 8. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
                        only in one instence, IF THERE XBOX FANS!!!!!! THERE ALL STUPID, I MEAN THEY USE THIS STUPID FRASE, "YOU WOULD DO THAT". ITS JUST STUPID
                        • 9. Re: Whats better PS3 or Xbox 360 ?
                          Zixik

Voltage202 wrote:

only in one instence, IF THERE XBOX FANS!!!!!! THERE ALL STUPID, I MEAN THEY USE THIS STUPID FRASE, "YOU WOULD DO THAT". ITS JUST STUPID

So nobody that owns a Ps3 has ever said... "You would do that?" Lets realistic buddy, and do you really mean "All Xbox 360 fans" That is incorrect and cannot be used in debate. It's called over generalization.

And please, proof read you're spelling and grammar before replying back.
                          1 2 3 Previous Next