1 2 3 Previous Next 138 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2009 7:58 AM by D3vilsGrav3 RSS

Hello FAILarch - Can you fix my game please?

For those of you unable to grasp the concept of a thread thats not about the MP40, Weekend Warrior or Badges then please look away.

Dear FAILarch

The game is broke. It has been since patch 1.02. I just checked my game box and it says "Vehicle based multiplayer action" but you took the tanks away. Don't worry, I have crossed this sentance out on my box to make things updated.

I would like to play this game with my PSN friends but I can't connect to alot of them. The ones that I can connect to seem to get lost in the lobby wilderness or end up in the opposing team.

I realise that you are busy with an add on bonus game to be bothered about the main game which we all brought it for. Those visits to Raccoon Cityâ„¢ and Wolfensteinâ„¢ seem to have paid off. Sorry, have I gone 'off topic'?

The UFO flying glitch is now in your game, along with an increased amount of connection interuptions and none existant hit detection.

-INTERUPTION-

"Hey JD, lets push out map pack 3 quickly and those PS3 n00bcakes and their constant whining will be brushed under the carpet"

"Good idea! I concur! We are all 360 fanboys anyway so who cares what they think"

-END OF INTERCEPTED MESSAGE-

Kids, forum elders, big shots etc etc - flame away.....
        1 2 3 Previous Next