22 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2009 6:41 PM by Fezzlekway RSS

Telixion Theory

The Tunguska meteor. It came from somewhere and it contained the element 115. But it did not crash land. There was no impact. It just appeared! As if to teleport. The government wanted that ability to teleport. If they could teleport their soldiers to the enemy it would be the greatest achievement in military warfare. So  Dr Maxis and his assistant Dr. Edward Richtofen having great knowledge went to work on using this Element 115.

Dr. Maxis had his daughter with him alot. So she knew Edward Richtofen. As if he was her uncle. He has a sort of obsession with Teddy bears so Dr. Maxis' daughter would refer to Edward as Teddy.

Trail and Error was really the only way of learning to use Element 115. They knew that so instead of dealing with humans directly they first focused there experiments to dogs. The experiments took time to master. When they would use this element 115 without the correct concentration of power it would pretty much just explode the victim - which gave them ideas to work on the DG-2 - and when they did get it right nothing worked as it was supposed to. Instead of going through the starting machine and reappearing at the destination machine. The dogs seemed to just dissapear.

Humans and dogs of course have different genetic make-up. The calculatons the did to the dogs - to their knowledge - should have been working perfectly. But it wasnt. So they started to do it to the humans. The tests were %100 successfull. The subjects would teleport to the destination exactly as they wanted them to. However the subject would not be normal. They would come out of the teleportation in a zombie like state. Becoming very voilent.
      telixion
        • Test #1
          Re: Telixion Theory
          No.
          Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 11:49 AM
          • Test #1
            doomgiver he is kind of right just the fact that they go in already as zombies otherwise our 4 characters would turn to zombies as well, what i want to know is why do the zombies die when touched by the teleportation beams ?

because if they can go through fine, why do they die the second time and the theroy of the dogs is right because if the dogs did teleport to another place and then they can be called upon by there master, the guy who says "fetch me there souls"

whenever i go through the teleporter i see a little girl, could this be samatha, could she be controlling the dogs and could she be the voice of the mystery box
            Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 11:54 AM
            • Test #1
              not bad, not the best, but not bad
              Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 11:56 AM
              • Test #1
                If you look into the history of the tunguska meteorite. The meteor that they got found element 115 on. The crash site of the meteor left no impact. But the trees around it were scorched and destroyed.
                Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 12:04 PM
                • Test #1
                  I love this whole theory keep it up.  It's fun reading all of the stuff you guys find out.  And I look at all the little things on the map harder then I would.
                  Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 12:15 PM
                  • Test #1
                    r u apart of the group thats posts the telixion theories with easter eggs on youtube?
                    Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 12:29 PM
                    • Test #1
                      wethegamerz.com   Ya i am!
                      Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 12:39 PM
                      • Test #1
                        This has been quite fun to follow today, VERY interesting theories...
                        Maybe could be developed into a storyline for a COD Movie???
                        Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 12:45 PM
                        • Test #1
                          A Nazi Zombie movie would be the most awesome thing ever!
                          Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 1:24 PM
                          • Test #1
                            Yeah Man! And this theory you have posted, along with the clues being found, along with the recorded messages people are talking about on the radios strewn throughout the map sure would seem to provide an interesting plot line...I'm reserving my tickets now...just in case...lol!

Fezzy
                            Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 1:27 PM
                            • Test #1

Telixion wrote:

Yes, but better than DS, that sucked
                              Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 1:30 PM
                              • Test #1

Telixion wrote:

Well they did it with Resident Evil (I think) and Silent Hill and there was one other movie based on a video game with zombies but I cannot remember the name.
                                Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 1:31 PM
                                • Test #1

Tres200 wrote:

Telixion wrote:

Yes, but better than DS, that sucked

Pardon the brain fart, but...DS?
                                  Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 1:36 PM
                                  • Test #1
                                    There are field manuals for the people part of group 935 that pretty much explain that their lives are devoted to 935 and that they will no longer be involved with their government or families. However Dr. Ludwig Maxis is on site with his daughter. Perhaps some of this unfairness led Dr. Edward Richtofen to despise Maxis. Another thing with having Samantha on daughter is that the people respected her and thought of her as gentle.. etc.

The monkey belonged to Samantha. - listen to the monkey bomb when you activate it and when it explodes and it will say things like. "your not sam" and when it explodes "Here I come Sam". The zombies do have some "human" left in them. Like in the radio transmission. How the zombie listens to maxis slightly. So they may see this monkey bomb and it triggers the gentle samantha so they gather around it.
                                    Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:11 PM
                                    • Test #1
                                      i like your theory's keep on going!
                                      Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:14 PM
                                      • Test #1
                                        Nice One Telixion...keep it coming, this is good $h1t...sure explains why for the last 2 maps the Ba$tard$ are yelling 'Sam' when breaking through the windows...

Fezzy
                                        Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:16 PM
                                        • Test #1
                                          fezzle i forgot about them saying sam, i always use to wondering wtf why are they saying that name and now it makes sense and telxion you just keep going you never stop with the plot, well done mate
                                          Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:19 PM
                                          • Test #1
                                            Totally agree bro, Telix is ON THE FRIGGIN MONEY...I keep checking every couple of minutes for more...Hollywood...here he comes...LOL!

Fezzy
                                            Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:25 PM
                                            • Test #1
                                              telixion i dont know if this helps but you know where you spawn if you go to the tunnel window (down the stairs) the number 20 is on the right, what does the 20 mean because it was in shi no numa aswell
                                              Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:27 PM
                                              • Test #1
                                                there is a nazi zombie movie its quite good its called outpost
                                                Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 2:48 PM
                                                • Test #1
                                                  Ya alot of people on the xbox forums where watching that movie to get information.. i think. I still havent gotten around to it.
                                                  Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 5:31 PM
                                                  • Test #1

dj-plonker wrote:

there is a nazi zombie movie its quite good its called outpost

Interesting...I will have to check that out, thanks dj-p.

Regards,

Fezzy
                                                    Last Edited: Aug 7, 2009 6:41 PM