42 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2013 12:35 PM by ClickerKiller RSS

ALTERNATE DER RIESE?FINAL EDIT

Alright i came up with this theory that seems alot more believable then these others (I teleported to the moon).Remember in one of the radio transmitions dr.maxis tried to teleport a zombie and the zombie dissapeared but never returned so where did the zombie go? Well what i think happened was that they figured out where the zombie went by sending humans through just to see what was on the otherside and found that it sent them to an alternate version of der riese where they are stuck in time but were able to teleport back because they are not zombies and have more of an IQ.Think about it to master time and space you would need test subjects or you would never know if it worked or not.The characters that you play with are stuck in this alternate der riese (maybe by a saftey procaution in the original der riese so people wouldnt find out what they were up to).The map in the game as everyone knows does not match the map you play on.For treyarch to make a map that does not match the map you play on is to much of a mistake.The map that you have is the original der riese.Remember that you are in an alternate der riese so there has to be some slight differences.the map in nightfire does not show the staircase on the map but there is one and in der riese they show that there is a staircase there on the map but it really is not there and then again we were under maps and floating in the air.Just a theory.

Also in the same radio frequency dr.maxis suggested to raise all frequencies on the teleporter which they mastered teleportation but ended up killing the zombies but not humans (because you can get hurt by the teleporter now).If you go to each teleporter you can see that there are random numbers on both sides of each teleporter and they say in another radio that the wundarwaffe dg-2 or 3 runs on the same element 115 and frequency as the teleporters.also the letters on the map that represent the teleporters ABC could be wrong as you are in the alternate der riese.

As i mentioned when they went to this alternate der riese time is in a loop (probably the nazis in the alternate der riese messed up and instead of teleporting they put time in a loop for 3 seconds while an eclipse was happening and could not fix it)which would probably explain why the zombies took over there der riese).This is just all theory.
        • Re: Alternate der riese?
          Kirk Hammett
          Now it's got me thinking again, Nice
          • Re: Alternate der riese?
            ROMESANTA
            Me 2.. Nice post
            • Re: Alternate der riese?EDITED
              minimen94
              wow i think your right because the clock in der riese is starting over every second
              • Re: ALTERNATE DER RIESE?EDITED2
                Can anyone send some feed back and no flaming just opinions on the theory
                  This makes sense in the Twilight Zone way. 

One thing that has bugged me about this map is that the zombies keep coming, and the ammo runs out.  It really feels like your supposed to do something besides just kill the zombies to make them stop coming.
                    that_one_dude
                    well is that not the point? To kill endless hordes of zombies. This is a nice post and it gets me thinking, but I don't think that we will never know the TRUE story that treyarch wanted us to believe. There are so many theories that people have come up with, it's unbelievable. What I don't understand is the point of Flytrap. I have done it over and over again and the same thing always happens unless you throw a monkeybomb in the furnace.
                           I have noticed that the map doesn't match up. Me and my brother Took a screen shot of it and was trying to figure out why one of the ? marks were in a room that it said had a door, but didn't. Another thing is that there is a staircase in there that isn't really there. Your theory may be correct or atleast it may be close. Nice post!
                      jkkerr911
                      nice post you have defo got me thinkin again but not anuff for me to try do anythin about it cos im sick and tired of this map and its "secrets" i think tryarch may have taken this alittle far for not tellin us if there is a big secret or just to put everyones minds to rest

but has a storyline i like it alot good theroery
                        Not really.
                          Thank you.I figured that this could be more believable for the simple fact that you are stuck in time and the map does not match.these are things that i noticed while spending countless hours in der riese remember everything is not what it seems.

rb6elite wrote:

Not really.

Not really what?explain
                              XitalianboiX
                              My thought: (sorry if im sounding like an *******)
                              The molecules and atoms are split apart and are broken down when someone teleports if you examine the teleporter during the process. you will see small white dots that are reformed at the mainframe. i think that either the zombie was broken down  into atoms, yes, but didn't reappear and instead was just free energy or it got suck in the teleporter and those are the zombies we see when teleporting.
                                dukeskywalkert

Natas2057 wrote:

Alright i came up with this theory that seems alot more believable then these others (I teleported to the moon).Remember in one of the radio transmitions dr.maxis tried to teleport a zombie and the zombie dissapeared but never returned so where did the zombie go? Well what i think happened was that they figured out where the zombie went by sending humans through just to see what was on the otherside and found that it sent them to an alternate version of der riese where they are stuck in time but were able to teleport back because they are not zombies and have more of an IQ.Think about it to master time and space you would need test subjects or you would never know if it worked or not.The characters that you play with are stuck in this alternate der riese (maybe by a saftey procaution in the original der riese so people wouldnt find out what they were up to).The map in the game as everyone knows does not match the map you play on.For treyarch to make a map that does not match the map you play on is to much of a mistake.The map that you have is the original der riese.Remember that you are in an alternate der riese so there has to be some slight differences.the map in nightfire does not show the staircase on the map but there is one and in der riese they show that there is a staircase there on the map but it really is not there and then again we were under maps and floating in the air.Just a theory.

Also in the same radio frequency dr.maxis suggested to raise all frequencies on the teleporter which they mastered teleportation but ended up killing the zombies but not humans (because you can get hurt by the teleporter now).If you go to each teleporter you can see that there are random numbers on both sides of each teleporter and they say in another radio that the wundarwaffe dg-2 or 3 runs on the same element 115 and frequency as the teleporters.also the letters on the map that represent the teleporters ABC could be wrong as you are in the alternate der riese.

That would make sense and also explain where the dogs teleport in from!
                                  cheekster911

that_one_dude wrote:

I have noticed that the map doesn't match up. Me and my brother Took a screen shot of it and was trying to figure out why one of the ? marks were in a room that it said had a door, but didn't. Another thing is that there is a staircase in there that isn't really there. Your theory may be correct or atleast it may be close. Nice post!

This has been speculated much but the one theory which seems right to me is that treyarch forgot to take that staircase out of the picture that they used on those blue prints. Der Riese is based of off the map Nightfire and in nightfire, that staircase is there. Another poor look at details on treyarch's part
                                    SkunkMarine
                                    not picking faults but..

it doesnt solve why time is stuck in a loop   *thats if it is because if so we would never get past round 1* also this alternate reality does not explain why there is a full moon and its covering the sun

now remember the teleporter's can only teleport us to the mainframe...so how did we teleport ther

There has to be something we are completely overlooking

We have gatherd there are *set amount of radio's* and possibly more in the so called unproven sewers
                                    theres the flytrap which we all know how to do
                                    monkeybomb in furnace which does noute
                                    theres the many diff boards with the words FRA GER ENG ect ect maybe they form a word
                                    people have pack a punched every weapon...i know i have its not hard...opened all doors...teleported 20 times
                                    so overloading shutting down ect Der Riese doesnt work or we arent doing it right...unless it needs more power

Now i dont know if anyone has noticed *and i havnt seen any clipping vids of it but in the tunnel in the teleporter room with the radio there is a window with a large blue glowing tunnel and at the bottom there is you can just make out what looks like a bell shaped black Thing?..i do not know what it is nor can guess but its glowing blue which means alot of 115

Expand on this minions!!
                                      hyphybishi
                                      excellent theory!!
                                        ????
                                          XitalianboiX
                                          i know a guy who clipped into the tunnel, its a little meteorite.
                                          • Re: ALTERNATE DER RIESE?FINAL EDIT
                                            sartt

Natas2057 wrote:

As i mentioned when they went to this alternate der riese time is in a loop (probably the nazis in the alternate der riese messed up and instead of teleporting they put time in a loop for 3 seconds while an eclipse was happening and could not fix it)which would probably explain why the zombies took over there der riese).This is just all theory.

i have another theroy... its the dark side of the moon
                                              mogzy825
                                              That would make sense and also explain where the dogs teleport in from![/quote]

hmm right im no scientist and im only 12 (im dead) but in one of the radios there was a dog (fluffy) and it was samanthas (dr maxis daughter) pet and fluffy was pregnant and almost having running out of test subjects (dont know if true) he tried fluffy and it sort of well "changed" fluffy and then at that point in the radio samantha walks in on her father testing fluffy and she noticed dead fluffy (well alive... you know what i mean) and because she was pregnant more and more came but if she was normal (not zombiefied) she would only produce 1 pup and in this alternate der riese because there is only one that would have changed to infinate and i think they can like teleport anywhere is mybe because fluffy gave birth WHILE being teleported and so as there mother teleported they most likely inherited their mothers sort of gift being able to teleport in a fashion like the characters do during game time but i also think they were sort of stuck and they could choose where to strike and i might not make sense but i tried ^.^
                                                need some feedback
                                                  ScratchyBee
                                                  Now THATS a legit theory, nice break from all this mp4 bull, 5 stars
                                                    Gen. Pedro
                                                    When you teleport, you go through AETHER. You can get stuck in aether. Like samanthas soul. THAT is the story.

:clan:
                                                    PS3

Natas2057 wrote:

rb6elite wrote:

Not really.

Not really what?explain

>Alright i came up with this theory that seems alot more believable then these others

rb6elite wrote:

Natas2057 wrote:

rb6elite wrote:

Not really.

Not really what?explain

>Alright i came up with this theory that seems alot more believable then these others

It is alot more believable because i aint talking about type 99s,Giant teddy bear,I teleported to the moon or more BS like that.my theory seems more possible then the others and i gathered all the info from the map itself and created a back story for it.LOGICAL BEATS BS everytime

Natas2057 wrote:

LOGICAL BEATS BS everytime

Please, PLEASE, don't talk to me about LOGICAL.
                                                          I have yet to meet someone here who even understands what that word means.

rb6elite wrote:

Natas2057 wrote:

LOGICAL BEATS BS everytime

Please, PLEASE, don't talk to me about LOGICAL.
                                                            I have yet to meet someone here who even understands what that word means.

You.LOGICAL.HaHaHaHa lol.your the one haten
                                                              mitchyboy123
                                                              that staircase thats not there also has a blood trail to the courtyard, this would be next to the juggernog machine if im correct and then them trails lead into big white double doors to where the fourth supposed teleporter was meant to be
                                                                Cats4Gold
                                                                cool story bro
                                                                  dude nice post and yeah i know i wish there was a to like go into a secret place or something or go into the un alternate der riese but yeah i wish there was a way to do something like get to the moon or something.
                                                                    zombies_rule!!
                                                                    that alternate der riese could explain why that clocks second hand keepsrestarting every 5 seconds
                                                                      Just responding to someone's post. The FRA GER ENG could stand for France, Germany and England. 3/4 of the countries that were in the war. Could that relate to anything??
                                                                        SRT8konvict
                                                                        i think that is stretching
                                                                          Hellraiser1522

NesQuek wrote:

Just responding to someone's post. The FRA GER ENG could stand for France, Germany and England. 3/4 of the countries that were in the war. Could that relate to anything??

U mean that World War 2 was fought by 4 country's? LMFAO

**** my history teacher was full of shite!
                                                                            BornDisWay
                                                                            Let me start off by saying, that i am not trying to prove you wrong. though i dunno about this alternate der riese theory. As far as the clock goes, doesn't Magnetism stuff clocks and watches up? maybe the teleporters create some magnetism, thus screwing up the clock. As for the Map, maybe the map is a blue-print, and if you've ever seen a blue-print and the buildingof the blue-print, there are sometimes mistakes.(Making the blue-print look different from the building layout) Builders sometimes cant keep the design completely the same, so the blue-print and building would not match.(little changes).

P.S. i am not arguing against his theory, (it's much better then some others),he asked for people to post their ideas so i am.

BornDisWay wrote:

Let me start off by saying, that i am not trying to prove you wrong. though i dunno about this alternate der riese theory. As far as the clock goes, doesn't Magnetism stuff clocks and watches up? maybe the teleporters create some magnetism, thus screwing up the clock. As for the Map, maybe the map is a blue-print, and if you've ever seen a blue-print and the buildingof the blue-print, there are sometimes mistakes.(Making the blue-print look different from the building layout) Builders sometimes cant keep the design completely the same, so the blue-print and building would not match.(little changes).

P.S. i am not arguing against his theory, (it's much better then some others),he asked for people to post their ideas so i am.

You brought up a good point but that does not explain for the eclipse that remains in the same spot so time would have atleast been a loop.
                                                                                riszun
                                                                                i think this theory is bullchit! jk. LOL...  best theory yet Judge Dredd. been reading this then figured out who u were..

riszun wrote:

i think this theory is bullchit! jk. LOL...  best theory yet Judge Dredd. been reading this then figured out who u were..

LOL yeah whats up ris
                                                                                    riszun
                                                                                    I still think that the "elevate ur senses" achievment has more to it then we know. We have played this map through and through and found nothing but some irregularities.

1st- Treyarch came out with pointless intell on 9/10/09 about things that the whole world already knew. i would think there was a point in doing that.

2nd- "elevate ur senses" I believe, actually elevates ur senses. better JUG, bowie knife is more powerfull, PaP pistol is better and so on. And activateing this achievment at the precise time (certain stage) perhaps while a team of others is doing something will open up more. Or give us something we need.

there are alot of discrepences to this map. Everything from the blueprint mistakes to everyone running out of ammo around level 30ish. 

But let me make my self abundantly clear, I am a non-believer of the fact that there is more to this map.

riszun wrote:

I still think that the "elevate ur senses" achievment has more to it then we know. We have played this map through and through and found nothing but some irregularities.

1st- Treyarch came out with pointless intell on 9/10/09 about things that the whole world already knew. i would think there was a point in doing that.

2nd- "elevate ur senses" I believe, actually elevates ur senses. better JUG, bowie knife is more powerfull, PaP pistol is better and so on. And activateing this achievment at the precise time (certain stage) perhaps while a team of others is doing something will open up more. Or give us something we need.

there are alot of discrepences to this map. Everything from the blueprint mistakes to everyone running out of ammo around level 30ish. 

But let me make my self abundantly clear, I am a non-believer of the fact that there is more to this map.

I agree even the people on the pc version of WaW have looked through all the der riese files and found nothing else in der riese except the mysterious 8th radio transmition and other character voices.Riszun go on XBL.
                                                                                        BornDisWay
                                                                                        Eh, cant really explain the Eclipse. This game is in a time frame. Just because it seems nothing is changing, doesn't mean that time is in a loop. Also if you play split screen. you will notice there is not moon and it isn't as dark as online or solo. (looks like it is early morning)

still not trying to prove you wrong. just trying to help weed things out.

Far better then my theory

*speechless*