38 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2010 7:17 AM by reaper2792 RSS

Ramen FTW!

I just got back from a night of drinking and fishing on the beach and i gotta say, Ramen is awesome. Just had 2 packages. Who doesnt like an occasional Ramen? Im only 25 and sadly it reminds me of my college days
        • Test #1
          Re: Ramen FTW!
          It sure is. Im gonna be eatin some later on tonight. MMMMMMMMM.
          Last Edited: Oct 3, 2009 2:42 PM
          • Test #1
            Sweet ol` Ramen
            Last Edited: Oct 3, 2009 3:16 PM
            • Test #1
              mmmmmm, Ramen. yum yum
              Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 7:38 AM
              • Test #1
                everybody loves "Ramen" lol
                Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 7:38 AM
                • Test #1

djk05 wrote:

agreed. so much better than cup o noodle. The orange package for the win(chicken flavor)

do you drain the water? I sure as heck do
                  Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 7:44 AM
                  • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

djk05 wrote:

agreed. so much better than cup o noodle. The orange package for the win(chicken flavor)

do you drain the water? I sure as heck do

Roast beef dinner please.
                    LOL, my British showing through.
                    Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 8:51 AM
                    • Test #1
                      Drain the water and add a slice of AMERICAN chesse. FTW!
                      Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 9:40 AM
                      • Test #1

Schnitzelbeanr wrote:

Drain the water and add a slice of AMERICAN chesse. FTW!

i have actually heard that is good together i just never tried it. I was afraid of ruining it
                        Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 9:43 AM
                        • Test #1
                          damned, i have no clue what "Ramen" is, but i get the feeling to taste it now
                          Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 9:58 AM
                          • Test #1

Horrorman wrote:

oh man, its like a 20 cent(when baught in bulk) package of noodles with flavor packets. Boil water for 3 mintues and your done. You can have it as a soup or drain the water out and its pasta <---recommended method.
                            Get the orange flavor(chicken). you wont regret it
                            Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 10:01 AM
                            • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

oh man, its like a 20 cent(when baught in bulk) package of noodles with flavor packets. Boil water for 3 mintues and your done. You can have it as a soup or drain the water out and its pasta <---recommended method.

uhm yum ok sounds good, if i get it...but we have similar things in germany
                              Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 10:04 AM
                              • Test #1

Horrorman wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

thats cool. Here's a pic of the package. Not sure what the first word is. Could be German. who knows

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/reaper2792/Ramen.jpg
                                Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 10:10 AM
                                • Test #1

Horrorman wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

Pot noodle
                                  Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 10:10 AM
                                  • Test #1
                                    yep two of em
                                    Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 10:27 AM
                                    • Test #1
                                      ramen noodle are ok. untill they are the main staple of your diet. then they get old quick. then you start adding hot souce. then American cheese, then swiss cheese. Honestly if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig... kinda like your mom. TACO'S FTW!!!
                                      Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 11:29 AM
                                      • Test #1
                                        Ramen Tacos FTW!
                                        Last Edited: Nov 18, 2009 11:51 AM
                                        • Test #1
                                          this is how much i love ramen...
                                          http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TacoianProductions#p/u/17/xxeJgA6nENs
                                          check it out... watch the video untill the end...
                                          Last Edited: Dec 1, 2009 7:16 AM
                                          • Test #1
                                            Ramen is a Japanese noodle dish that originated in China. It is served in a meat- or fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork, dried seaweed, kamaboko, green onions and even corn. Almost every locality or prefecture in Japan has its own variation of ramen, from the tonkotsu ramen of Kyūshū to the miso ramen of Hokkaidō.

miso ramen ftw ..
                                            Last Edited: Dec 1, 2009 7:19 AM
                                            • Test #1
                                              oooh, i forgot i made this thread. Ramen is sooooo good. I want some NOW!
                                              Last Edited: Dec 1, 2009 7:27 AM
                                              • Test #1
                                                yer, i want YUM YUM, it's a very cheap ramen kind thingy... with no toppings only the noodles and bacon flavor water xD
                                                Last Edited: Dec 1, 2009 7:28 AM
                                                • Test #1
                                                  nope, no soup for you 
                                                  Last Edited: Dec 1, 2009 7:30 AM
                                                  • Test #1
                                                    Ramen for everybody!
                                                    Last Edited: Dec 2, 2009 1:08 PM
                                                    • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

Ramen for everybody!

what kind?
                                                      Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 12:20 AM
                                                      • Test #1

Regenboogje wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Ramen for everybody!

what kind?

well the only one i really eat is the chicken flavor(orange package) and it will be drained so it is pasta. Enjoy!
                                                        Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 6:16 AM
                                                        • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

Regenboogje wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Ramen for everybody!

what kind?

well the only one i really eat is the chicken flavor(orange package) and it will be drained so it is pasta. Enjoy!

hmm, you shouldn't eat instant ramen, i realy mean the REAL ramen :p

look on wikipedia for recepice
                                                          Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 6:23 AM
                                                          • Test #1

Regenboogje wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

yea, i've had the real kind at the Japanese place in Atlantic City. Good stuff. I dont have skill to cook that though. So instant for the win
                                                            Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 6:31 AM
                                                            • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

Regenboogje wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

yea, i've had the real kind at the Japanese place in Atlantic City. Good stuff. I dont have skill to cook that though. So instant for the win

it's not that hard
                                                              Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 6:32 AM
                                                              • Test #1
                                                                What is this "Ramen" you speak of?
                                                                Sounds like a pot noodle, only cheaper.
                                                                Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 8:28 AM
                                                                • Test #1

CloudTM wrote:

yea, basically the same thing. Very cheap and good as a munchie snack, not dinner material
                                                                  Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 8:32 AM
                                                                  • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

CloudTM wrote:

yea, basically the same thing. Very cheap and good as a munchie snack, not dinner material

Pot Noodles, in my opinion, are best ate whilst hungover.
                                                                    Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 8:33 AM
                                                                    • Test #1

CloudTM wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

CloudTM wrote:

i just looked them up. Its a UK thing. We have Cup O Noodle here that is more like that. Im not too much of a fan of it. To me Ramen is much better
                                                                      Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 8:39 AM
                                                                      • Test #1

CloudTM wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

CloudTM wrote:

the real ramen is the best any outher noodle like things are just fakes
                                                                        Last Edited: Dec 3, 2009 11:28 PM
                                                                        • Test #1
                                                                          well i was playing MW2 lastnight and around midnight my stomach started growling so i cooked up a nice batch of Ramen. MMMM MMMMMMM it was goooooooood
                                                                          Last Edited: Dec 4, 2009 6:27 AM
                                                                          • Test #1
                                                                            http://www.youtube.com/user/ExplosmEntertainment#p/c/A1F18BC2CFDB46FF/18/W-DqLGR gbBo

makes me LOL every time....
                                                                            Last Edited: Apr 20, 2010 7:04 AM
                                                                            • Test #1

GUN FU masta killa wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ExplosmEntertainment#p/c/A1F18BC2CFDB46FF/18/W-DqLGR gbBo

makes me LOL every time....

haha, i dont even want to ask how you ever found that. Very funny. very strange
                                                                              Last Edited: Apr 20, 2010 9:23 AM
                                                                              • Test #1
                                                                                I ate so much of that crap in college, the very smell of it now makes me sick to my stomach.  Thank god I have a real job now and can afford real food.
                                                                                Last Edited: Apr 20, 2010 11:35 AM
                                                                                • Test #1
                                                                                  Doesn't Ramen have zero nutritional value?
                                                                                  Last Edited: Apr 20, 2010 11:37 AM
                                                                                  • Test #1

IntoTheVoid wrote:

I ate so much of that crap in college, the very smell of it now makes me sick to my stomach.  Thank god I have a real job now and can afford real food.

haha, i had so much of it during college too, i couldnt eat it for like 4-5 years after but now, an occasional one every few weeks/months is awesome. Cup of noodles is the one i can't handle too well anymore.
                                                                                    Did you drain the water or eat it like soup?
                                                                                    Last Edited: Apr 21, 2010 7:17 AM