10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2010 7:23 PM by ermac26 RSS

NAZI ZOMBIES MAP PACK 4

hi my name is conrad ebanks and i just wanted to let treyarch that they need to make map pack 4 because if they do not make a make pack 4 then the story will be left like that and nobody will ever know how this great story will end so i think you should make map pack 4 soon and it dosent matter that call of duty modernwafare 2 is out people will still play map pack 4 if you put it out there

SINCERLY CONRAD EBANKS
        • Re: NAZI ZOMBIES MAP PACK 4
          dalcowbyfan
          They're continuing the story with there next call of duty game... the info is going to be released sometime early next month.
            No Map Pack 4.

There was going to be one and it contained 3 zombie maps that continued the story line, but Treyarch didn't finish it in time.

Look for them in CoD7

majorrodriguez
              It won't continue in the next Call of Duty. The Zombies series will most likely split into it's own game.
                -pictureframe-

MajorRodriguez wrote:

It won't continue in the next Call of Duty. The Zombies series will most likely split into it's own game.

Yeah, I guess they really couldn't fit Nazi Zombies into a Vietnam game (Assuming thats what it is). I'd buy the seperate game though.
                  AizenSouskue
                  Making a Call of Duty Nazi Zombies  game would be pointless. There would be a story line but what would the objectives be to complete it? It cant be kill all the zombies because its endless waves. Get a certain weapon? Cant be because there is a wide variety of weapons plus zombies dont carry weapons. Plus if they made it into its own game there would be no power ups such as insta kill,max ammo, etc., etc. so it would just be a downright slaughter of humans against zombies. Therefore it will not be made into its own game. The next CoD i do expect will continue the zombie story. But you must remember one thing  Treyarch made WaW  Infantry Ward made MW2. Hands down WaW is so much better and more of a challenge than MW2. MW2=Camp all the time.  WaW=Run around and kill, plus have some cover. Plus in MW2 everything besides TDM your comrades(people your on a team with)do not try and complete the objective they just go around and kill. In WaW your comrades actually do what they are supposed to do which is complete the objective of the game mode your in. MW2 Vs. WaW  is basically Noobs Vs. Pros.  I can guarantee if a team of 6 on Sabotage from WaW Vs. a Team of 6 from MW2  WaW would pwn them. Same with TDM WaW would win. MW2 perks are ridiculous i mean come on commando quicker melee speed? Are you serious? There is no way to increase melee speed thats why WaW is more realistic. This is all my opinion.
                    iidarkshadowoo

MajorRodriguez wrote:

They are continuing it in the next call of duty. You better believe Treyarch has something up their sleeves.
                      srm-trpr78

conrad ebanks wrote:

hi my name is conrad ebanks and i just wanted to let treyarch that they need to make map pack 4 because if they do not make a make pack 4 then the story will be left like that and nobody will ever know how this great story will end so i think you should make map pack 4 soon and it dosent matter that call of duty modernwafare 2 is out people will still play map pack 4 if you put it out there

SINCERLY CONRAD EBANKS

I'm gonna blow you minds here. The turth is that there WAS suppose to be a MP 4, but Treyarch was behind secudual on CoD 7. MP 4 was ditched and everything they had worked on for MP 4 was flush down the crapper. The had even recorded a new zombies song....
                      Just going to say it, the boys down at callofdutyzombies.com have it all figured out. Check it out!
                        august frisk
                        I don't care when how or why, I just want more zed words! Nothing like starting your day off popping heads and torching flesh eh? Rotting or not...
                          Dark Shadow Soldier

cbranger wrote:

There was going to be one and it contained 3 zombie maps that continued the story line, but Treyarch didn't finish it in time.

Oh ok, it contained three zombie maps.

MY ASS.

They would of finished it and put it out in January, fucktard.

Dark Shadow Soldier wrote:

Oh ok, it contained three zombie maps.

MY ASS.

They would of finished it and put it out in January, ****.

And the point of dissing someone like this was fun why? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...Also, careful who you insult because you never know who is who on a forum for a video game....Big Brother is, may or will be watching....

Besides what goes around comes around