1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next 401 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2011 9:27 PM by Da Guy Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        380. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>
        OK so i just sarted my accont on here a few months ago, I have 99 points, how do I rank up to the next rank? is there a button I press? I also feel it might be cause I havent linked my account to a WaW character. I don't own WaW and never have can someone hlp me?
        Last Edited: Feb 17, 2011 8:23 AM
        • Test #1
          381. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>
          Thanks,  I just joined and this helped a lot.
          Last Edited: Mar 14, 2011 3:19 PM
          • Test #1
            382. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>

Senorsteamer wrote:

OK so i just sarted my accont on here a few months ago, I have 99 points, how do I rank up to the next rank? is there a button I press? I also feel it might be cause I havent linked my account to a WaW character. I don't own WaW and never have can someone hlp me?

No, it will automatically rank you up.
            Last Edited: Mar 14, 2011 3:22 PM
            • Test #1
              383. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>
              It is broke and no one it seems is going to fix it.
              Last Edited: Mar 14, 2011 3:24 PM
              • Test #1
                384. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>

Eltiburon wrote:

Senorsteamer wrote:

No, it will automatically rank you up.

Both wrong.
                The points counter is broken. (has been for 4 months now)
                I should be a Master Gunnery Sgt. by now with posts/threads/missions.

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2011 3:30 PM
                • Test #1
                  385. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>
                  1 month strong BUMP for the benefit of our new community members

Bear in mind the points server is still broken so the ranking up side does not take place at the moment 
                  Last Edited: Apr 27, 2011 8:45 AM
                  • Test #1
                    386. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>

ball ache2008 wrote:

1 month strong BUMP for the benefit of our new community members

Bear in mind the points server is still broken so the ranking up side does not take place at the moment 

or the gaining of points...
                    Last Edited: Apr 27, 2011 11:01 AM
                    • Test #1
                      387. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>
                      This is going to sound so stupid..........

How do you send friend requests? :/ i never learned how and i feel like im staring the answer in the face but i cant see it.

Its like wheres wally?!
                      Last Edited: Apr 27, 2011 11:57 AM
                      • Test #1
                        388. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>

EggyK wrote:

How do you send friend requests? :/ i never learned how and i feel like im staring the answer in the face but i cant see it.

Its like wheres wally?!

It's unnecessary.
                        1)The point system is glitched, so you won't get any points from them.
                        2)You can only send friend requests through the WaW forums
                        3)No one really checks the WaW forums. So if you send someone a request, they may never see it. And even if they do accept, there's not much on this site you can do as a friend that you can't already do as a user.

But if you still I want to know, I have absolutely no problem with walking through the steps on how to do so for you.
                        Last Edited: Apr 27, 2011 1:47 PM
                        • Test #1
                          389. Re: <<<Ranks, Points, Fonts, & Emotion Icons>>>

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

EggyK wrote:

Its like wheres wally?!

It's unnecessary.
                          1)The point system is glitched, so you won't get any points from them.
                          2)You can only send friend requests through the WaW forums
                          3)No one really checks the WaW forums. So if you send someone a request, they may never see it. And even if they do accept, there's not much on this site you can do as a friend that you can't already do as a user.

But if you still I want to know, I have absolutely no problem with walking through the steps on how to do so for you.

Aah.. Thank you very much, at least i wasn't being an idiot for not knowing where the button was on this forum, because there isn't one

And no thanks, its all good
                          Last Edited: Apr 27, 2011 2:09 PM