1 2 3 4 Previous Next 539 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 7:22 PM by rpatto92 Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
        Mark_666SKFL

Egaugnal1 wrote:

Eliminate 1.sitrep 2.Commando 3.Last Stand 4.Martyrdom 5.Nerf or destroy Danger Close 6.Marathon-Extreme Conditioning is better 7.Lightwieght 8.One Man Army.

Id like to see you guys at treyarch test out some new perks if possible but take into account how they can be exploited please. Keep the rest there all pretty balanced but its up to you guys. A few new ones would be nice

Replace sitrep with bomb squad, keep commando for the no fall damage, take out Last Stand and Martyrdom.
        • 11. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
          D3stined4Glory
          take out martyrdom, last stand, and commando and it should be good. you can keep juggernaut because it counters stopping power
          • 12. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
            skater5957
            bayonets were great they weren't annoying, commando should go along with one man army, and danger close should also go. i think pro perks should go too, if you have 3 pros thats basically 6 perks. 3 perks is enough. i really like the perk system in WaW, where the first perk was to do with explosives etc... also i think that sleight of hand , stopping power and juggernaut should all be in the same perk slot.
            • 13. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
              mattystevo
              for me i would like to see these perks gone completely:

MW2

Scavenger
              One Man Army
              Stopping Power
              Lightweight
              Danger Close
              Commando
              Scrambler
              Last Stand

scavenger and one man army simply because of the fact that you can refill grenade launchers and claymores which is just really frustrating - the pro version alone (like bandolier) is fine

stopping power because in MW2 there is nothing else that balances it (eg. Juggernaut) which means everyone uses it and if you don't use stopping power one on one your pretty much done

lightweight because of the fact that if you guys decide to have marathon this combines with it just makes you run too fast and makes it way too easy to knife people

danger close simply because that with grenade launchers makes the blast radius far too annoying and of course combined with headquarters and one many army just makes you want to quit - pro version as well is bad, no way should kill streaks need to be more powerful

commando is just one of the worst perks in any call of duty game that fact that you can lunge so far with it makes it awful (im sure treyarch agrees) - but i like the pro version of this perk not taking fall damage can be very useful sometimes

scrambler is just one of the most useless perks i have ever seen it gives away your position too easy but the pro version is very useful for dodging claymores - i like this idea

and lastly last stand going back to call of duty 4 just feels very cheap and in WaW was worse because you could be revived and it lasted for ages (bad for search and destroy) and in MW2 i hate that you can take the m93 raffica's into last stand and also equipment as well

that's my MW2 perks that i want gone!
              • 14. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
                D3stined4Glory
                and please, and im sure everyone agrees, make the grenade launcher the 1st perk
                • 15. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
                  sagey007

D3stined4Glory wrote:

and please, and im sure everyone agrees, make the grenade launcher the 1st perk

yes
                  • 16. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
                    Black_Ops123
                    i would like to see CoD 4/ CoD 5 perks all return with pro versoin of them aswell
                    • 17. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
                      mattystevo
                      Please also let the grenade launcher take up one of the perk slots like in WaW so people don't use them too much! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

and please get rid of death streaks as well and just get rid of martyrdom as well!
                      • 18. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
                        Black_Ops123

mattystevo wrote:

Please also let the grenade launcher take up one of the perk slots like in WaW so people don't use them too much! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

and please get rid of death streaks as well and just get rid of martyrdom as well!

this to
                        • 19. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?

Mechanical wrote:

This is pretty childish.  If there are good ideas, why ignore them?  Things like One Man Army weren't in themselves bad ideas, just ideas that could use some refinement.

Ideas fine, but I dont want to see a MW2 perk setup copy in BO. Come to think of it i could do with no perks at all, attachments yes.
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next