44 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2010 1:23 PM by -pictureframe- RSS

OT Bloopers: Update

Proof, Fishbait is Snake
      Exhibit A:
      http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=244800[/code:2f0v63pm]

Exhibit B:
      http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=243386&p=2830298#p2830298

[code:2f0v63pm]http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=242920&p=2823714#p2823714

Either that's Snake, or half the members of GRaS are senile. Which ever one, I'm right and you're wrong, and I'm rubber, and you're glue, so whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks onto you.

Major Makes a Mistake (Alliteration FTW!)

Major Rodriguez wrote:

Intelligence Positions:
      Central Itelligence Officer: ii darkshadow oO

Ha ha ha, oh the irony...

Bromance, not "man crush"

reaper2792 wrote:

You can call this a man crush and FAIL the thread

reaper2792 wrote:

your right. where the heck did i get man crush from? Was that from the movie Best Man?

Ehh...that last one was alright, but they'll get better.

I? Not we?

EviL   EsKiMo wrote:

first off, what i have submitted the past few days are not poems

they are parodies of real songs to reflect Grass, and GRaS

Someone has to keep a hold on that fictional alternate ego...

More to come, only if the thread does not FAIL and receives high ratings.
        • Test #1
          Re: Proof Fishbait is Snake
          Who cares if it is snake or not?
          Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:43 AM
          • Test #1

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

Oh no he didnt!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2547683/2/istockphoto_254768 3_oh_no_you_didn_t.jpg
            Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:46 AM
            • Test #1
              Hmmm...interesting.  The only thing I see you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that Snake is senile.  Good job.  Why don't you come over, I have a whole barrel of fish we can shoot.
              Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:47 AM
              • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

Oh no he didnt!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2547683/2/istockphoto_2547683 _oh_no_you_didn_t.jpg

That man sure has a lot of make up on. *Remember teh rulez!*

IntoTheVoid wrote:

Hmmm...interesting.  The only thing I see you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that Snake is senile.  Good job.  Why don't you come over, I have a whole barrel of fish we can shoot.

What's wrong with throwing rocks?
                Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:48 AM
                • Test #1

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

Awwww don't be butt hurt that Dark's thread's are better than yours :P Just kidding

LOL Reaper.
                  Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:48 AM
                  • Test #1
                    Good work, detective.
                    Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:50 AM
                    • Test #1

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

Oh no he didnt!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2547683/2/istockphoto_2547683 _oh_no_you_didn_t.jpg

That man sure has a lot of make up on. *Remember teh rulez!*

You better be kidding, my threads are gold! The only reason they get so much hate, is since after "are we being trained to kill" and the poetry threads, I am completely unrespected. Now people write off the obvious sarcasm as noobieness. When really, if most anyone else (barring a few people) posted my threads under their name they would get half the hate.
                      Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:51 AM
                      • Test #1
                        Oh no he didnt!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2547683/2/istockphoto_254768 3_oh_no_you_didn_t.jpg[/quote]

That man sure has a lot of make up on. *Remember teh rulez!*[/quote]

You better be kidding, my threads are gold! The only reason they get so much hate, is since after "are we being trained to kill" and the poetry threads, I am completely unrespected. Now people write off the obvious sarcasm as noobieness. When really, if most anyone else (barring a few people) posted my threads under their name they would get half the hate.[/quote]

Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:53 AM
                        • Test #1
                          I don't believe it although there is a slight chance Snakedoctor59 may know something.  next time you see him online, send him a PM.
                          Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:56 AM
                          • Test #1
                            I suppose next you'll be telling us Void is Soybob, and HelpMeI'mAlive is an elaborate government experiment into hate on Off Topic Game forums!
                            Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 9:58 AM
                            • Test #1

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

You better be kidding, my threads are gold! The only reason they get so much hate, is since after "are we being trained to kill" and the poetry threads, I am completely unrespected. Now people write off the obvious sarcasm as noobieness. When really, if most anyone else (barring a few people) posted my threads under their name they would get half the hate.

Tough love my man. If you were hated that much you would just be ignored. Atleast we're wasting our moments commenting towards you.
                              • Test #1
                                Now, that you mention it, I never see the two of them in the same place at the same time.

That could be because two solid objects cannot occupy the same physical space.
                                • Test #1

Monkin_Out wrote:

I don't believe it although there is a slight chance Snakedoctor59 may know something.  next time you see him online, send him a PM.

He'll just tell you to "GTFO of my lawn"
                                  • Test #1
                                    If they were the same, would that mean that Snake is twice as overpowered as the other GRaS members? (excluding the collective EviLs)
                                    Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:03 AM
                                    • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

Tough love my man. If you were hated that much you would just be ignored. Atleast we're wasting our moments commenting towards you.

Though I do acknowledge this, I still get an unfair amount of hate, and my point is still valid.
                                      Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:07 AM
                                      • Test #1

enema fluids wrote:

I suppose next you'll be telling us Void is Soybob, and HelpMeI'mAlive is an elaborate government experiment into hate on Off Topic Game forums!

This guy's gotta be related to one of the Evils....
                                        Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:11 AM
                                        • Test #1

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Though I do acknowledge this, I still get an unfair amount of hate, and my point is still valid.

I guess you just started off on the wrong foot. The spam threads was your downfall from the beginning. You have gotten better and we will all realize that. Within a few days there will be another newb doing similar things and then you can be a troll and FAIL them. It's a revolving cycle. You just gotta fight through it.
                                          Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:15 AM
                                          • Test #1

I guess you just started off on the wrong foot. The spam threads was your downfall from the beginning. You have gotten better and we will all realize that. Within a few days there will be another newb doing similar things and then you can be a troll and FAIL them. It's a revolving cycle. You just gotta fight through it.

Yes, you are right. At least I hope.
                                            Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:18 AM
                                            • Test #1

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

I have seen it countless times. Ficko was the newb before you. He has machured greatly. Each and every one of us was a newb at one point.
                                              Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:28 AM
                                              • Test #1

GhostSquad wrote:

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not...
                                                Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:29 AM
                                                • Test #1

enema fluids wrote:

GhostSquad wrote:

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not...

No way. If you were Evil or affiliated with Evil you would have written:

"Maybe we are, maybe we arent"
                                                  Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:33 AM
                                                  • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

No way. If you were Evil or affiliated with Evil you would have written:

"Maybe we are, maybe we arent"

Then I amn't affiliated with them. I was simply responding to GhostSquad's post.
                                                    Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:34 AM
                                                    • Test #1

enema fluids wrote:

Hey, let's not go crazy now. Well...now that I think about it, I think I might do some more detective work with some second accounts.

N8-N wrote:

If they were the same, would that mean that Snake is twice as overpowered as the other GRaS members? (excluding the collective EviLs)

SoylentBob wrote:

Now, that you mention it, I never see the two of them in the same place at the same time.

This thread is going to make people question to much. I smell a cover up/conspiracy coming!

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

I'll give you some advice, because I'm that kind of a guy. First off, never make a poem/song thread again. Second, don't make any more threads or bump your own for a solid week. After which, just limit yourself and really think about it. Fourth, work your way up. Make stupid jokes that are not funny like Byzantine, Picture, or Ficko, then start posting similarly to others. (

Yes, they don't speak in the first person. Except when Evil can escape, even for just a moment. Poor Evil... Whoops, I meant poor Evil...
                                                      Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:36 AM
                                                      • Test #1
                                                        My jokes are hilarious, thank you very much.
                                                        Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:55 AM
                                                        • Test #1

-PictureFrame- wrote:

My jokes are hilarious, thank you very much.

*cough* No comment....
                                                          Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 10:59 AM
                                                          • Test #1
                                                            My jokes are hilarious, thank you very much.[/quote]

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Descartes is sitting in a bar, having a drink. The bartender asks him if he would like another. 'I think not,' he says and vanishes in a puff of logic.

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Question: What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a philosopher?
                                                            Answer: An offer you can't understand

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Two engineers are walking to class when one says, “Where’d you get such a great bike?”
                                                            The second engineer replies, “Well yesterday I was on my way home when this beautiful girl rode in front of me, tossed the bike and her clothes to the ground and declared, ‘Take what you want!’”
                                                            The first engineer nods in approval, “Good choice - the clothes probably wouldn’t have fit.”

These are what you call funny jokes? You have to be SoyBob (or Shadow) smart just to understand the punchline.
                                                            Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:03 AM
                                                            • Test #1
                                                              I would ask Snakedoctor55 from Charlie
                                                              Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:06 AM
                                                              • Test #1
                                                                My knowledge can be a burden sometimes 
                                                                Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:06 AM
                                                                • Test #1
                                                                  So are you saying I'm as smart as you? Because I understood all those jokes.
                                                                  Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:07 AM
                                                                  • Test #1
                                                                    Those all made sense to me (Cpt. Noob) until the bike joke
                                                                    Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:07 AM
                                                                    • Test #1

reaper2792 wrote:

HelpMeI'mAlive wrote:

I have seen it countless times. Ficko was the newb before you. He has machured greatly. Each and every one of us was a newb at one point.

GRaS started fishing within the first week of charlieoscardelta

we really miss that site 
                                                                      Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:19 AM
                                                                      • Test #1

N8-N wrote:

:^^^: So are you saying I'm as smart as you? Because I understood all those jokes.

Sure, when it comes to jokes.
                                                                        Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:28 AM
                                                                        • Test #1
                                                                          Re: Proof Fishbait is Justin Bieber
                                                                          I really doubt Justin Bieber would be on this site.
                                                                          Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:29 AM
                                                                          • Test #1

SoylentBob wrote:

who the hell is justin bieber?

nevermind if we haven't heard of it, it is not important,or relevant at all
                                                                            Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:43 AM
                                                                            • Test #1

SoylentBob wrote:

I don't know man. Over 2 million people, you don't think, just maybe, he is one of the kiddies in the wii section? You don't think, just maybe, he things the MP40 is overpowered or that he thinks stopping power should be banned?

If you ask me, i would have to say no, no he doesnt.
                                                                              Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:49 AM
                                                                              • Test #1

EviL   EsKiMo wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

a gay canadian 12 year old.
                                                                                Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 11:49 AM
                                                                                • Test #1

dballa0880 wrote:

EviL   EsKiMo wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

So you're saying in a round-a-bout sort of way that justin bieber does not exist...perfect!
                                                                                  Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 12:01 PM
                                                                                  • Test #1

dballa0880 wrote:

EviL   EsKiMo wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

as we had just said, it is not important to know

whoever it is can go on being insignificant

after all, we are far more important then your idol
                                                                                    Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 12:02 PM
                                                                                    • Test #1
                                                                                      Re: OT Bloopers: Update
                                                                                      Thank God Major's not MI and will be exploding sh*t instead.
                                                                                      Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 12:42 PM
                                                                                      • Test #1
                                                                                        I made a list, WOOHOO!
                                                                                        Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 12:46 PM
                                                                                        • Test #1
                                                                                          Evil just made it as well.
                                                                                          Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 12:52 PM
                                                                                          • Test #1

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

[
                                                                                            I? Not we?

EviL   EsKiMo wrote:

first off, what i have submitted the past few days are not poems

they are parodies of real songs to reflect Grass, and GRaS

Someone has to keep a hold on that fictional alternate ego...

More to come, only if the thread does not FAIL and receives high ratings.

when only one of us responds in a thread, it is "i"

other then that, it will always be we

of course, we can never tell which one is responding, except when it comes to a response coupled with an act of violence, then we can tell which EviL it is
                                                                                            Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 12:57 PM
                                                                                            • Test #1
                                                                                              Wait why is this tread suddenly a OT members fail tread?
                                                                                              Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 1:19 PM
                                                                                              • Test #1
                                                                                                Hmmm, interesting.
                                                                                                Last Edited: Jun 21, 2010 1:23 PM