5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2010 1:21 AM by CtG C-4 RSS

Kill streaks????

So as most of you call of duty black ops fans have seen there is going to be a sniper that looks like a bow and arrow that has exploding bullets. In my opinion this is not gonna be cool because every time you get hit where every your automatically gonna die. And they should put shot guns as secondary weapons like in MW2. But the problem with MW2 and the shotguns where that they where overpowered and had way to much range. What Black ops can do is make them weaker that normal and really reduce the range. And about the campers they should do something about like if they are there for a while they automatically blow up. I think they should keep the selection of kill streaks but make them harder to get. And is there gonna be destructible environment? And will there be new kill streaks??
        • Re: Kill streaks????
          - A sniper that looks like a bow and arrow? It's called a crossbow. You actually have to hit the person with it to kill them. It's not like you will be hit every single time so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The explosive tip may not even be in multiplayer.

- Having shotguns as a secondary was a bad idea.

- There won't be destructible environments like Bad Company 2 has, or 1, but you will be able to blow up some things.

- Yes there will be new killstreaks.
            COD5LooZa
            whats the point of your primary weapon if all you use is the shotgun secondary,its cheap and ruins the game,how would you like it if someone took half a clip of ammo and turned around with an aa-12 and just killed you?
            And its the Crossbow
              I didn't understand why shotguns were secondaries in mw2 when they were quite a bit better than the shotties in COD4.  If they were primaries that would balance the game out a bit more and people would stop screaming overpowered in every forum.
                mikery009

DaBears0054 wrote:

I didn't understand why shotguns were secondaries in mw2 when they were quite a bit better than the shotties in COD4.  If they were primaries that would balance the game out a bit more and people would stop screaming overpowered in every forum.

it's IW. thats why...

no wonder they disbanded
                  CtG C-4

DaBears0054 wrote:

What!!!