0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2010 6:34 PM by mikery009 RSS

*Unique Thread/Topic* Maps...Not the Gamemode.

***This is a Unique topic.*** It is not a Repeat Zombie GAMEMODE Confirmation thread. It has it's own unique theories, ideas and speculations as to why the Zombies Gamemode is still not confirmed.***

I am not a Zombie Hater, and Yes, I do want Zombies as much as everyone else...

Actual JD tweet - "All 4 existing #CoDWaW Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of #CODBlackOps as callback co-op levels!"

Now correct me if I am wrong, but does he say anywhere in this tweet that the Zombie Gamemode itself is Confirmed?

Only until a Treyarch Employee/Representative says the words "Zombie Mode is confirmed for Black Ops" Will I believe that Zombies will return.

OMGod wrote: The only thing he (JD) has done is confirm what BestBuy and Gamestop stated.

With that out of the way, there are many speculations/ideas I have as to the uses for the zombie maps if not Confirmed.
      1. They could expand the Maps and make them Multiplayer Maps. (Would be fun)
      2. They could also expand to them and add on to the original map to make them a whole new co-op campaign level. (CO-Op Campaign on Zombie maps Would also be fun)
      3. They might adjust the maps to the specification of the Unknown Co-op mode.
      4. A zombie Mode confirmation would indeed make these maps upgraded Zombie Levels. (Would someone actually pay to play these maps again?...If hardened/prestige was not bought?)

That is it for now. I will update if zombies indeed is Confirmed in the future.

*The mature members may post comments for or against my comments above, and maybe what they think the maps could be used for...If you are going to post a rude/off-topic remark...Just don't.*