26 Replies Latest reply on Oct 4, 2010 6:24 PM by codkilla22 RSS

"Special" Zombie Waves.

Hellhounds have not been mentioned or seen on GKNova6 or anywhere for that matter. Since I love jumping to conclusions, they may not be returning.(We will know for sure on Oct 15th).

If they indeed do not make a return, will there be some type of "special" wave to reward players every 5-7 rounds? (ie. Max Ammo)

Hellchimps, maybe?  

All kidding aside, I am really eager to see if Hellhounds make a return or not. If they do not, I am looking forward to see if there is another 115-run "animal" that has taken its place for the "special" waves. Or if anything takes it's place for that matter.
      mikery009
        • Test #1
          Re: "Special" Zombie Waves.
          You never know  I'd like to think Hell Hounds will return.But "Hellchimps" sound kinda cool too though.
          Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 1:19 AM
          • Test #1
            Whats on october 15??  :P
            Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 8:25 AM
            • Test #1
              Apocalyptic Battle Boars would be nice, we now they made a pig model for Black Ops, so there is always hope.
              Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 8:33 AM
              • Test #1
                Hell Unicorns that explode and create rainbows. Nuff sed
                Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 8:34 AM
                • Test #1

The Awesomo 5000 wrote:

Also force nearby radios to play "Harmony, Harmony, oh love"?
                  Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 8:38 AM
                  • Test #1

Opreich wrote:

The Awesomo 5000 wrote:

Also force nearby radios to play "Harmony, Harmony, oh love"?

YES!!!!!!!!
                    Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 8:40 AM
                    • Test #1

FooChTy wrote:

i think thats the G4 coverage of black ops
                      Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 8:53 AM
                      • Test #1

mikery009 wrote:

Hellhounds have not been mentioned or seen on GKNova6 or anywhere for that matter. Since I love jumping to conclusions, they may not be returning.(We will know for sure on Oct 15th).

If they indeed do not make a return, will there be some type of "special" wave to reward players every 5-7 rounds? (ie. Max Ammo)

Hellchimps, maybe?  

All kidding aside, I am really eager to see if Hellhounds make a return or not. If they do not, I am looking forward to see if there is another 115-run "animal" that has taken its place for the "special" waves. Or if anything takes it's place for that matter.

G4 has an interview set for oct. 15th, yet NOBODY has said anything about a zombie reveal, so why are u posting BS?
                        Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 9:14 AM
                        • Test #1

FooChTy wrote:

no november 9 ow wait thats europe not sure about america and stuff
                          Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 9:17 AM
                          • Test #1

ScrotoBaggins wrote:

mikery009 wrote:

Hellchimps, maybe?  

G4 has an interview set for oct. 15th, yet NOBODY has said anything about a zombie reveal, so why are u posting BS?

Did I not say I love jumping to conclusions?
                            Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 12:41 PM
                            • Test #1

mikery009 wrote:

Hellchimps, maybe?  

I think that in certain waves there will be stronger slower and faster weaker zombies in addition to a bonus round.ive heard rumors of the killstreaks being on it and also i heard that pack a punch WILL return
                              Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 1:09 PM
                              • Test #1
                                I think it will all return because they can't just throw it all away but in sure thar will be tons of new anemals perks and stuff in zombies I have heard about the killsteak thing too. 
                                Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 1:19 PM
                                • Test #1
                                  There should be special rounds that are fun, that give you a certain advantage throughout the whole next round, like unlimited ammo, something like that.
                                  Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 2:06 PM
                                  • Test #1
                                    There should be apocalyptic pony. If you ever watch robot chicken you know what it is
                                    Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 2:33 PM
                                    • Test #1
                                      Totally off topic, but does anyone know if OXM is going to be reviewing Black Ops before it comes out?
                                      Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 2:39 PM
                                      • Test #1

Chuck Raspy wrote:

You never know  I'd like to think Hell Hounds will return.But "Hellchimps" sound kinda cool too though.

I could see this, like dogs you could hear them but not see them - but unlike dogs maybe they could climb, hide or hang from the ceiling, walls ect.?
                                        Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 2:55 PM
                                        • Test #1
                                          That would be..... AWSOME                         
                                          Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 2:58 PM
                                          • Test #1
                                            To me at the very in the in the middle screens it looked like a dog to me im not sure though
                                            Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 3:01 PM
                                            • Test #1

mikery009 wrote:

...ot be returning.(We will know for sure on Oct 15th)...

what do you mean Oct 15th?! is something being revealed?!
                                              Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 3:08 PM
                                              • Test #1

Seantreson wrote:

mikery009 wrote:

...ot be returning.(We will know for sure on Oct 15th)...

what do you mean Oct 15th?! is something being revealed?!

Argh. GTTV has coverage on Black Ops and it is rumored and highly likely to be something regarding Zombies, whether that be an interview or a teaser trailer, we do not know.

I'm hoping there is some sort of special zombie wave unique to each map; a special zombie that relates to the site the soldiers are at and ties in with the story that area is telling. Ex: the hell hounds on Der Riese made sense, it was a top secret military base with animal testing labs. The hell hounds on Shi No Numa didn't make sense, it was in the middle of a Japanese swamp...wtf? This time around I hope the special zombies still provide a max ammo or something worth while at the end of the round, but I also hope they are there for more than just mixing it up.
                                                Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 3:48 PM
                                                • Test #1
                                                  If there were " hellchimps", would they climb around on walls and/ or ceiling.
                                                  Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 4:05 PM
                                                  • Test #1
                                                    Hellknights from Doom anyone? 
                                                    Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 4:07 PM
                                                    • Test #1

XUnited States MarineX wrote:

Hellknights from Doom anyone? 

Or how about some Special Infected rounds [take a page from L4D's book].
                                                      Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 4:55 PM
                                                      • Test #1
                                                        I wouldn't be surprised if Hell Hounds were in BO. The model for the dogs is already there as a killstreak, all Trey has to change that model up a bit to make them look like a Hell Hounds and increase certain stats for them.

Back op topic, I would like to see BIG baddass boss zombies come in certain levels, that would kickass.
                                                        Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 5:30 PM
                                                        • Test #1
                                                          its november 9 for everyone dumbass your just like 12 hours difference so november 9 is gonna be 12 hours earlier time zones dip ****
                                                          wtf it posted on the wrog thread
                                                          Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 5:53 PM
                                                          • Test #1
                                                            i think there will have to be some kind of bonus wave that will give you max ammo or somtehing  
                                                            Last Edited: Oct 4, 2010 6:24 PM