9 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2010 6:14 PM by crazycharger06 RSS

Gamestop order Question *Please Respond!*

Huntdown
      I "added to cart" black ops and I have a online receipt and it says :

Thank you for your order!

Print this page and save it for your records.

In-Store Pick-Up

For in-store pick-up orders, please bring a copy of this order confirmation and identification to the store. Full payment must be made at the store. To make changes to your in-store pick-up order contact your local store. Your order will not be available in the store’s system until the following day. Any changes made to your order will be reflected in the store’s system and will not be reflected on the site. When the product is available we will contact you at the phone number you provide. If you do not pick up the product within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to charge your credit card a $5.00 re-stocking fee.

Please note we do not ship, nor are deliveries made on weekends or major holidays.

Billing Address

(no address for you)
      United States of America

Payment Info

Shipping Group:  This order will be processed when the product is available
           Product Description           Availability           Qty.           Price     
           Call of Duty: Black Ops - Playstation 3

Pre-order Ships 11/9/2010

Available for in-store pick-up

$59.99     

Phone Number: ************** (no number for you)      We will contact you at this number when the product arrives.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT IN-STORE PICK-UP ORDERS:     

You will be required to remit payment at the store, at the time of pick up. We will not charge your credit card online for any in-store pick-up order. Please bring payment and identification in the form of either a copy of your order confirmation, a valid driver's license or other government issued identification. If you do not pick up the product within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to charge your credit card a $5.00 re-stocking fee.

To make changes to your in-store pickup order contact your local store at . Your order will not be available in the store's system until the following day. Any changes made to your order will be reflected in the store's system and will NOT be reflected on the site.     

Pick-up Location:           
      GameStop #*****
      ******** Commons
      160*************** PL SW
      United States of America

Sub-Total:      $59.99     

Handling:             $0.00     

Estimated Tax:            $4.65     

Order Total:            $64.64     
      Ok so my question is Does this guarantee me that I will have a copy reserved for me?  or if they are are sold out i will not get a copy?