1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 7:40 AM by Stosh_Cowski Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
        I don't care. I do however think if you take your time scrolling through people emblems everytime in the pre-game lobby, you're pretty sad. I'm always busy editing classes/killstreaks and looking at challenges and contracts. If somebodys "offensive/sexual" emblem really bothers you.. You need to lighten up. 
        • 21. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
          if you report someone for an offensive emblem, you need to grow up
          • 22. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
            ya know..... this is a really stupid thread... this game is rated M... which means people SHOULD be mature about things.... the last thing i care to see when playing  a MATURE game is a ton of dicks slathered all over my screen or a gorilla pile driving a unicorn... ill admit i found it humorous at first until i saw every other person in the world doing it, i go through emblems trying to find new and exciting ideas, i saw someone with links mastersword and the hylan shield which was pretty sweet, my buddy has an amazing emblem with a bomb skull which he spent alot of time on.  now i scroll through emblems and its just blatent immaturity mostly kids who are under the age of 17 and shouldnt even have this game to begin with.... good old american parenting for ya..... and before i get spammed... not all parents are bad about it... im talking about the kids that talk like there from the ghetto and curse every other word... the parents of those children
            • 23. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
              So how do you decide what is offensive? Who should decide what is offensive?

This game is for adults and you do not have the right to not be offended, please grow up and deal with that.

Secondly the report button is for cheaters, if you are being 'abused' by someone the use that MUTE button or leave a lobby.

So stop trying to play big brother morality police and stop abusing the report button.
              • 24. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
                The online community is not rated because it is dynamic, like any community.
                The norm will be defined by the majority and the majority do not prefer dongs and 9/11 mockeries on their screen every time they get killed in a game.
                The Terms of Service for XBL are there for a reason, which is why we have a report button. Much like these forums.
                • 25. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
                  Honestly the only sort of emblems i would find offensive is something like a Swastika. That deserves reporting.
                  • 26. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
                    You know what, you're right. If I find something offensive I should have the power to get you banned. and guess what I find you and this thread offensive. When I get home I will do my best to find your gamertag and get you banned for being an offensive prick.
                    • 27. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
                      iidarkshadowoo
                      Finally, a sane person. People don't understand that this isn't America and you don't have rights. This is a game, just a game. The developers set the rules on how it's played and the people play it; that's how it's always been.

If people really aren't racist or ignorant as they say then they have no reason to create a emblem of which they know might offend someone. If people were as mature as they say they are, then they wouldn't make an emblem known to be racially or sexually explicit in the first place. If people were as intelligent as they sometimes claim to be, they would be able to hold the same reason as the OP eloquently/simply put it.

I'll report as much as a I have to, and you [people who make the offensive emblems] will be punished until they finally understand this simple concept. There are literally millions of things people can create, literally. There are no excuses.
                      • 28. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems
                        Captain Rufas
                        Agree with OP.

Fact is, the penis doesn't offend me.  I have one.  However - immaturity, ignorance, and racism do offend me. 

I haven't been reporting, and may not - but rest assured the reporting system was put in place for this very type of thing.  If you are attempting to offend others, expect to be treated as an offender and be reported.
                        • 29. Re: Let's get something straight about offensive emblems

IWINSLOW wrote:

You know what, you're right. If I find something offensive I should have the power to get you banned. and guess what I find you and this thread offensive. When I get home I will do my best to find your gamertag and get you banned for being an offensive prick.

Interesting.......