9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2010 10:33 AM by Ib)Short RSS

RC TRACKS missing?

as you should know by now  there are little holes or shortcuts for rc cars around the map and i watch a video showing were they were and there was one on nuketown there were holes in the fences but i don't remember seeing a hole in the fence in the wii version so what other holes are we missing?
        • Re: RC TRACKS missing?
          i saw one in hanoi but i dont use rc cars so im not entirely sure if there all there or not.
            i know we have grid and hanoi and maybe radiation but i don't know about the others
              bluesy_92
              I've seen openings for the RC car, but not the one at nuketown.  I find this one quite odd - Nuketown doesn't seem like a very system-intensive map design, so I see no reason it could not be done.  Maybe it was a last-minute addition?  It could also be because the jump requires you to use the boost (I have never boosted the Wii RC-XD...is it possible?) so putting that track on Wii would require re-designing it without the jump.

However, I know there are RC shortcuts in the game, but I have never used any of them - after a couple days of playing, before I knew about the shortcuts - I stopped using the RC.

bluesy_92 wrote:

I've seen openings for the RC car, but not the one at nuketown.  I find this one quite odd - Nuketown doesn't seem like a very system-intensive map design, so I see no reason it could not be done.  Maybe it was a last-minute addition?  It could also be because the jump requires you to use the boost (I have never boosted the Wii RC-XD...is it possible?) so putting that track on Wii would require re-designing it without the jump.

However, I know there are RC shortcuts in the game, but I have never used any of them - after a couple days of playing, before I knew about the shortcuts - I stopped using the RC.

well the one i saw on was pretty cheap it goes outside the map and you ride in on rocks shape like ramps and boom you on the other side of the map where the enemies spawns
                  jtm94
                  We have most of the shortcuts. Or at least they look to be there. I just have never been near one to use it.
                  Why is it that the rc-xd on the wii drives TERRIBLY?
                    Shadow_Ghost
                    I played all the version and the reason why its not in nuketown is because you need the boost to get through (i didnt intend that joke) and you cant use the boost on the wii.
                      Niko.
                      lol yea .. i have noticed other stuff missing too..

ex,  on Cracked, on the middle of the map .. to the left (i think) there are stairs going up to the middle building and there should be a hole for u to go to the center of the map ... its missing lol ... that sucked..
                        Sniper16
                        All of them are there except the nuketown one. I just checked
                          Ib)Short
                          Whats the url for the video showing the RC shortcuts. I dont use the RC XD but id love to try it in training camp.