10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2010 12:30 AM by wun_hung_lo RSS

Recent camping!!

I dont know if must of you people have noticed but lately there has been a lot of camping.  And im wondering if someone knows why theres been soo much  camping. Or whats going on. when this game first came out there wasnt much of it but now theres a lot!!
        • Re: Recent camping!!
          anoreo
          Who cares?

If they are camping, don't go near them.
            Sgt. Cemosoby

An Oreo wrote:

Who cares?

Its hard not to go near em when they are camping the ENTIRE map. The last game I was in was summit & the other team just sat back & camped in the big building & it was BULLSH!T!
              anoreo

Sgt. Cemosoby wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Who cares?

Its hard not to go near em when they are camping the ENTIRE map. The last game I was in was summit & the other team just sat back & camped in the big building & it was BULLSH!T!

Then don't go to the big building.

Or toss China Lakes at their faces.

Or use the magic ability of ricochet and toss a frag at a wall near them.
                vims1990

ivan510 wrote:

I dont know if must of you people have noticed but lately there has been a lot of camping.  And im wondering if someone knows why theres been soo much  camping. Or whats going on. when this game first came out there wasnt much of it but now theres a lot!!

Look, there's nothing you can do about campers (what I mean is as a game mechanic to prevent campers).
                It's been in every COD or any FPS.

All I do to campers with ghost and a silencer is that to chuck a flashbang and if you see the "x" hitmarker, chuck a grenade or shoot the camper myself

Another tip is to run hacker to detect all the claymores or get tactical mask pro (A tip I learnt from Blame Truth) is to chuck a flashbang/concussion. What tactical mask pro reveals is the general direction of any enemies that are hit with the player's Flashbangs or Concussion Grenades via a small yellow directional indicator near the crosshair.
                  Sgt. Cemosoby

An Oreo wrote:

Sgt. Cemosoby wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Who cares?

Sgt. Cemosoby

An Oreo wrote:

Sgt. Cemosoby wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Who cares?

The big building takes up most of the map so its hard not to go to it.

One behind the box near the top door, one one the balcony, 2 covering each door on either side at the bottom, one on the stairs & behind & to add over kill they even had a guy standing on a computer.
                    THATS BULLSH!T WITH A CAPITAL B!!!
                      anoreo
                      It may be "hard" because it is a high traffic area, but simply avoid it.

I like to run with a squad of 6 whenever possible, and whenever the enemy decides to take a piece of the map for themselves, I warn my mates to leave that area alone.

If an entire team is camping in one spot, and our guys are watching all exit areas, the campers get bored and are forced to move on.

Say for example it is team deathmatch, and we are winning 600-400, we don't have to do anything. Sure, the game will end in a pathetic score, but we win.
                        Sgt. Cemosoby

An Oreo wrote:

It may be "hard" because it is a high traffic area, but simply avoid it.

I like to run with a squad of 6 whenever possible, and whenever the enemy decides to take a piece of the map for themselves, I warn my mates to leave that area alone.

If an entire team is camping in one spot, and our guys are watching all exit areas, the campers get bored and are forced to move on.

Say for example it is team deathmatch, and we are winning 600-400, we don't have to do anything. Sure, the game will end in a pathetic score, but we win.

This happens so rarly that I can keep doing what im doing. It was a clan with the entire team sporting there clan tag in there name. Bunch a *******! If I ever meet one of them in a game Im gonna nube toob em, then take a good minute to teabag the corpse 
                          anoreo
                          "Noob Tubing" is a legitimate strategy for removing campers.
                            wun_hung_lo

ivan510 wrote:

The more I play this game the more I notice people camping to get spawn kills and/or camping because they know the enemy is spawning near them.  Because by now everyone has it figured out that all it takes is about 10 seconds until someone who recently died ends up near you again 'cause the spawn system often places enemy players behind you. In MW2 there was a bigger sense of accomplishment in flanking the enemy and breaching their side of the map.