15 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 6:20 PM by Syno23 RSS

RoG is recruiting

RoG Conviction
      RoG is a gaming community by the Gamer for the Gamer. We are being sponsored by damnlag.com right now. We are full of great and fun people in our community. Here are some things we have to offer!

-Brigades (Small clans inside RoG. Each one consists of 20-60 members)
      -Event staff (They make tournaments and game nights. This is joinable)
      -Design team (Makes signatures and avatars for your account on our site. Also joinable)
      -Gamebattles team (We have a GB team for Reach, Black Ops, and one for the EU)
      -And more!

If you want to join, send me a message on Xbox or register on our website and leave me a message. My gt is RoG Conviction and the same for our website and the URL for the website is damnlag.com/rog.
        • Re: RoG is recruiting

Join RoG today!

Thank you for taking interest in our in our clan. RoG has been around for awhile. We're looking to expand and continue to grow. We are looking for dedicated and fun members to game with.

Thank you for your time. RoG is a clan that we have made for the gamers by the gamers. It's something special among the ranks of revolutinists. Please consider, have fun, meet new people, and game with other likeminded gamers.

Clan is pretty active, competitive, and established super community. Never game alone, have fun and participate in events activities, and competitions.

And that's what I like about RoG, a diverse environment. You can play a lot of games like Battlefield, Halo, call of duty, and some PC games too but this is the Xbox that we are talking about and we have both an xbox one and an xbox 360 section in our clan. Always fun no matter what Xbox you have.

Recently just got Xbox Live gold so that I can be part of RoG again. 17,000 gamerscore strong. Been gaming since 2010 this is my chance to be part of something that will continue to imporve over time. It's unlike anything that I've ever seen. Truly remarkable in terms what what going to the limit actually means. Big words I say, but all true. Find out for yourself and join us.

RoG. A close nit clan. Life is short. Your time is valuable and to get the most out of Xbox live you need a clan that is willing to put hardwork first, teamwork second, and manners and fairness next. We are about giving you the maximum experience while you are online. Built from the ground up RoG has worked out its kinks and hurdles and has moved on. Don't join a mom and pop start up clan that wont last. Join RoG, a super clan in the works, a clan like none other. We are creating a demand for a product, a demand that will go down in history as the most famous Xbox Live clan in history. Beyond KSI or any of those wanna be super clans.

We've done something amazing here at RoG. We have upped so many members. We've helped them get better. We have done what no clan has ever done before. Create an environment for people to thrive. This is what you need to be part of.

Revolution of Gaming has a tone that's unique across video game. We integrate values, down to earth, non strictness, fun, and family into one super community that gravitates towards all.

Revolution of Gaming has a feel that no one has ever felt before. It's an emotion that we call FUN and fun thrilling ride. Get the most out of your time, join RoG you won't be disappointed.

Yes we might be up at 11,000 members but it's just proof that we are growing, we have an active community, we are organized, we are fun to game with and now it's your turn to see what RoG is all about.

600 members in brigades across all games! Almost 150 across 3 Call of Duty brigades. Plenty of gamers to game with.

Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers, for gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action. New members join the Rank Structure as a Company Member. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our community forums, weekly events, competitive teams on Gamebattles and our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE

Today we begin to take a new step forward. A time that we consider RoG a place of community, teamwork, loyalty, and above all improvement. Join our social clan, a clan to have fun, meet people, and of course to be competitive.