This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Test #11) To be honest I think that this would be quite pointless as the tunnels are very tight and flash lights would give away enemy positions
2) Cool idea but something's bound to be over/under powered, and you know what the community's like.
3) Terrible for balance.
4) Can't comment, not experienced
5) Mac 11 is decent, hard to use well though and none of the shotguns need to be buffed, just more reliable in CQC
6) Not to sure how I feel about this, could be overpowered as it would be too hard to hide as the gunship could easily find a window in your hiding spot.
7) No, just no
8) Don't think it is the right time frame, however the EMP was one of the most under-rated MW2 killstreaks.
9) Not sure what this is but I would love campaign DLC, but alas 3arc won't provide any, they'll just wait for the inevitable sequel.
10) Treyarch said that it would take up to much space on the disk.
11) Nova 6 zombies exist and Steiner exists in a separate ''universe'' if you will to the zombie characters.
12) There's some evidence on the main menu computer to suggest Woods is alive, do your own research.
13) That would be cool, but won't happen let's be honest.
14) I think we should wait for the new zombie maps for that.
15) Wrong time-frame again.
16) See number 14