10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2011 6:20 AM by chunkman118 RSS

Flak jacket pro

s7even_uk
      anyone got any advice on doing the 5 throw back of grenades challenge? I very rarely see any grenades (mostly Semtex used) and even then are usually well cooked.

Any help?
        • Re: Flak jacket pro
          Sly McFunk
          Either camp out in the tower on firing range or play demolition.

I did it the firing range way in TDM and it took me like 3 matches.
            Oilblaze82
            I found HQ to be the easiest gametype to get throwbacks in. Continue to capture the HQ's and you will constantly be bombarded with them. Most of the time of course people use semtex but you will find frags tossed in there as well.

Definitely was the hardest pro challenge to get imo just because frags don't get used nearly as much as semtex. Once you get it though it feels awesome.

Good luck!

Oilblaze82 wrote:

I found HQ to be the easiest gametype to get throwbacks in. Continue to capture the HQ's and you will constantly be bombarded with them. Most of the time of course people use semtex but you will find frags tossed in there as well.

Definitely was the hardest pro challenge to get imo just because frags don't get used nearly as much as semtex. Once you get it though it feels awesome.

Good luck!

This^
              I always play HQ and it still takes a while (for me atleast). So many people use Semtex it's ridiculous.. Especially since Frags do more damage.
              For some reason everyone still thinks the grenades are like MW2s.
                demolition, stand by the bomb if your a defender.

Also use frags yourself, throw them at nearby enemys un-cooked so they panic an throw it straight back to which you can pick it back up again. I got a few this way and they count. better with warlord pro.

Btw, you only have to pick up the frag you dont have to actually manage to throw it back.

DannyWR wrote:

demolition, stand by the bomb if your a defender.

Also use frags yourself, throw them at nearby enemys un-cooked so they panic an throw it straight back to which you can pick it back up again. I got a few this way and they count. better with warlord pro.

Btw, you only have to pick up the frag you dont have to actually manage to throw it back.

This is how I do it and it comes very quickly. Here are some of the best spots for defending in Demo and getting throwbacks:

Radiation A
                  Havana B
                  Firing Range B
                  Anywhere on Nuketown

And yes, you can pick up that grenade and have it blow up in your face. It still counts. It doesn't actually have to be "thrown back."
                    s7even_uk
                    Thanks for the tips guys.
                      DonLoco

Sly McFunk wrote:

Either camp out in the tower on firing range or play demolition.

I did it the firing range way in TDM and it took me like 3 matches.

Thanks, this is actually a good idea. Only pro perk I'm missing is flack jacket pro. Will try it out soon
                        chappers91
                        ive got the best suggestion....if u see a enemy, throw the grenade at a wall then quickly throw it at him...simple
                          DonLoco

chappers91 wrote:

ive got the best suggestion....if u see a enemy, throw the grenade at a wall then quickly throw it at him...simple

does that work? that would be stupid  :shock:
                            chunkman118

DonLoco wrote:

chappers91 wrote:

does that work? that would be stupid  :shock:

No it has to be an enemy's grenade.