1 2 3 4 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2011 9:22 AM by noiretoile Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Was Prestige 8
        Unfortunately whatever happened deleted your k/d and your other stats that the game tracks.

        It's possible that players may report you for cheating.

        But rest assured that the security team is aware of you and they don't ban players without evidence.
        • 11. Re: Was Prestige 8
          F_artmuncha
          Got reset as well wasn't cheating either my game froze then I turned it off and it said that my account was reset
          Psn is f-artmuncher
          • 12. Re: Was Prestige 8

            Cutpurse wrote:

             

            Unfortunately whatever happened deleted your k/d and your other stats that the game tracks.

            It's possible that players may report you for cheating.

            But rest assured that the security team is aware of you and they don't ban players without evidence.



            I raised an eyebrow before, but this very much confirms the legitimacy of the report concept.
            • 13. Re: Was Prestige 8
              Speedloafer
              So why did he get banned then? Was it repeated reports from kids = auto ban or what?
              • 14. Re: Was Prestige 8

                Speedloafer wrote:

                 

                So why did he get banned then? Was it repeated reports from kids = auto ban or what?



                He said he came across the connection glitch, not sure of how that went but it resetted him.
                • 15. Re: Was Prestige 8
                  s7even_uk
                  One last thing cutpurse if I may, you gave me 150,000 cr, but I had bought all the layers, all the symbols, all the backgrounds (less about 6 countries). Is there any chance I could have them unlocked, as 150,000 doesn't even cover the guns/layers/a few backgrounds.  I have been well and truly ripped off otherwise
                  • 16. Re: Was Prestige 8
                    s7even_uk

                    UrbaneVirtuoso wrote:

                     

                    Speedloafer wrote:

                     

                    So why did he get banned then? Was it repeated reports from kids = auto ban or what?



                    He said he came across the connection glitch, not sure of how that went but it resetted him.



                    If you look on the support forum, I aren't the only one it has happened to, I was on host migration, then it wouldn't let me close down ps3, did a hard reset, came back into game only to find that I was greeted with a you've been rank reset message!
                    • 17. Re: Was Prestige 8
                      ColdCanz

                      Speedloafer wrote:

                       

                      So why did he get banned then? Was it repeated reports from kids = auto ban or what?




                      when the game first came out i got the FNFal and did awesome in 1 match

                      6 9year olds cried about how they were gunna report me for health and rapid fire mods

                      10 mins later i got logged out of xbox live with a ''you cannot sign into xbox live at this time'' pop-up
                      After about 15 mins it let me back in but i was about 5 levels lower with no combat records


                      • 18. Re: Was Prestige 8

                        s7even_uk wrote:

                         

                        One last thing cutpurse if I may, you gave me 150,000 cr, but I had bought all the layers, all the symbols, all the backgrounds (less about 6 countries). Is there any chance I could have them unlocked, as 150,000 doesn't even cover the guns/layers/a few backgrounds.  I have been well and truly ripped off otherwise



                        Ok, I fixed this. Enjoy.  
                        • 19. Re: Was Prestige 8

                          F_artmuncha wrote:

                           

                          Got reset as well wasn't cheating either my game froze then I turned it off and it said that my account was reset
                          Psn is f-artmuncher



                          I have looked at the security tools and you don't appear. Your recent games show you are telling the truth.

                          We will restore you to 2nd prestige level 34, which is what your last match shows as your rank just before you were reset.
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next