1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2011 9:22 AM by noiretoile Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Was Prestige 8

Cutpurse wrote:

F_artmuncha wrote:

Got reset as well wasn't cheating either my game froze then I turned it off and it said that my account was reset
        Psn is f-artmuncher

I have looked at the security tools and you don't appear. Your recent games show you are telling the truth.

We will restore you to 2nd prestige level 34, which is what your last match shows as your rank just before you were reset.

I would love your job.
        • 21. Re: Was Prestige 8
          Nice job cutpurse .

Is it possible that if people record their stats via pictures, more than rank can be "restored"?

AKA, I took a picture of my W/L, Kills, Deaths, etc...

could those be restored with the picture proof? [Of course, assuming it was one of these packet loss resets]
          • 22. Re: Was Prestige 8
            Hopefully we can resolve whatever this issue is soon and there will be no need of picture evidence. 

However, if your stats mean a lot to you take a picture, better safe than sorry.  
            • 23. Re: Was Prestige 8

Cutpurse wrote:

Hopefully we can resolve whatever this issue is soon and there will be no need of picture evidence. 

However, if your stats mean a lot to you take a picture, better safe than sorry.  

Thanks Good to know.

• 24. Re: Was Prestige 8
                DoubleStuf
                Wow I love Treyarch!     
                • 25. Re: Was Prestige 8
                  TodayYouFailx
                  hey treyarch remove second chance plz
                  that is all
                  • 26. Re: Was Prestige 8
                    Tronkitoo
                    hi, i was 2nd prestige lvl 23, and now i am lvl 1 with out any prestige, can u help me pls? mi id is "Tronkitoo"
                    • 27. Re: Was Prestige 8
                      s7even_uk

Cutpurse wrote:

s7even_uk wrote:

One last thing cutpurse if I may, you gave me 150,000 cr, but I had bought all the layers, all the symbols, all the backgrounds (less about 6 countries). Is there any chance I could have them unlocked, as 150,000 doesn't even cover the guns/layers/a few backgrounds.  I have been well and truly ripped off otherwise

Ok, I fixed this. Enjoy.  

Cutpurse, just gone on and nothing has changed, I haven't been given any extra money? Also I noticed you mentioned that you can restore k/d and w/l with proof? Well I haven't got photographic evidence unfortunately, but my k/d was 1.92 (around 13000 kills) and my w/l was 0.89 (yes I play ok, but don't win a lot lol).  Is there no way a generic score could be put in for me to reflect this? It would sure stop people commenting and reporting on me!

Thanks again for all your help.
                      • 28. Re: Was Prestige 8
                        GiiRz
                        im just waiting...
                        if i ever get banned or reset im done w this game for good

at the end of every game i play where the connection isn't horrible i get threats of people reporting me and such...ive been on the same level and prestige for 3 weeks now lol soo there is not possible way i could've hacked
                        i think im the only person to have 5 days played and still be 3rd prestige lol
                        • 29. Re: Was Prestige 8
                          Kopyrighted
                          Brb taking pics of my combat stats + gold camos.

I freeze a lot and i don't wanna risk my account. Just hit 15 50 a couple of days ago with 2 gold camos and would suck really bad if i get reset out of nowhere.
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next