7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2012 12:36 PM by Cutpurse RSS

@cutpurse

hi,

Sorry for posting directly at you, but wernt sure if you'd look at the other thread, since it was deemed that my problem was sorted.  You say that my lack of funds was addressed, unfortunately I had the same amount this morning.  I have also mentioned in the other thread about my k/d and w/l stats and the possibility of you putting a generic fix in place to stop me being reported as a cheater for having no stats.  If you can help it would be very much appreciated.
        • Test #1
          Re: @cutpurse
          Sorry to bump
          Last Edited: Jan 15, 2011 4:02 PM
          • Test #1
            Maybe you should of PMed Cutpurse. 'Course my suggestion is be patient.
            Last Edited: Jan 15, 2011 4:07 PM
            • Test #1
              Ok you should just be grateful you got your level back. I am sure there are still some out there who have not had that fixed yet.
              Last Edited: Jan 15, 2011 4:10 PM
              • Test #1
                He gave you your level back.. THAT A LOT more than most people get.. you should feel greatful and honored.
                Last Edited: Jan 15, 2011 4:22 PM
                • Test #1
                  I should feel honoured? Seriously it wasn't my fault that my account got reset for no reason.  I had all the titles (less around 4-5 countries), I'd paid for the prestige leaderboard, bought all the emblems and layers; now I have none.

Most people coming on here asking why they were reset, have no course to as they have hacked/glitched/cheated/boosted/etc and to them I say you brought it on yourself.  But Friday saw a lot of people experience my problem, which cutpurse kindly helped with, read the 'I was 8 prestige' thread and you will see how helpful cutpurse was!

The only reason I am back on here with cap in hand is that cutpurse mentioned that I was sorted for extra credit, but for whatever reason it hasn't shown up on my account.
                  Last Edited: Jan 16, 2011 2:12 AM
                  • Test #1
                    cutpurse please look into my account it froze and came back with reset stats psn id cerialkiller12 just care to at least get rank back
                    Last Edited: Jan 16, 2011 3:43 AM