19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 7:20 PM by Google_Nation RSS

WOW TREYARCH ARE YOU RETARDED

Trayarch_Sucks
      I just bought my 12 year old son this game. He just made an account. well i was playing splitscreen with him in a private match.Well all of the sudden i get a black screen saying this console has been banned from playing on black ops servers permenantly. WTF is this BS. I just spent 65 dollars on a game to find out it cant be played. Someone neeeds to research more on banning and ban specific accounts if people are cheating not the whole console. Now i cant get my money back and i need some answers. And how in the hell does Treyarch not have a telephone number.
        • Re: WOW TREYARCH ARE YOU RETARDED
          Bad Kitty
          Banning and resetting has really gotten out of hand. I'm a microsoft gamerchix and have 2 boys. we all play legit (I have physical proof of this)
          and my son was on a 48 hour banned. so I feel your frustration and anger. As far as getting any help from treyarch good luck. I've been trying for 3 days.
          I've even called Activision which owns treyarch, and they told me they cant do anything about it.
          I'm waiting for someone to start a petiton and hire legal help.
          Eventually EVERYONE will be banned. I don't know about anyone else, but me and my family have decided not to download the new maps and not give activision or treyarch any more of our money.

Family of four = four xbox's.
            8limes
            For their support you have to visit their company directly and not look for it here on their specific game website for black ops.

I found it quick by googling. here is the information from their site for their support. Phone number is on the bottom. I do not know your exact issue, but if your xbox was used for boosting or is modified and used to cheat, a reset or permanent ban can be justified. As it seems, you are representing your son, and he could have modified or boosted without you necessarily being present. All last 100 games can be reviewed and therefore easily determined if cheating or boosting was involved. Or maybe it was your excessive use of bad language?   I doubt anyone would really follow up on verbal abuse or something like that, because that is what the mute button is for in my opinion. If someone doesn't like it he does not have to listen. I would like to see proof for people getting banned to ensure no one gets wrongly banned though.

North America

North America Customer Support

For the latest support information in your country please click here, select your country and go to support.

Customer Support
            http://www.activision.com/support
            Our support section of the web has the most up-to-date information available including links to patches that can be downloaded free-of-charge. We update the support pages daily so please check here first. By going to the Find Answers section and selecting the platform and game you can view the frequently asked questions. If you do not find your question there try using a keyword.
            Note: English only.

Email and Phone Support 
            Only technical support will be provided; hints, codes and cheats are not supported.

PC games
            Please ensure that your computer system meets the minimum system requirements that are listed on the back of the game case. Our Customer Support Representatives will only be able to help customers whose computers meet the requirements.
            In order to assist us when dealing with your issue, please have the following information ready when you call us or attach it to the incident when using our online support form:
            1.    Complete product title (include version number).
            2.    Exact error message reported (if any) and a brief description of the problem.
            3.    A copy of your Direct X Diagnostics report. To access this do the following:
            From Windows, click Start->Run (In Vista and Windows 7, just click Start)
            In the Open box, type DXDIAG (In Vista and Windows 7, use the Start Search box) and press Enter.
            Once the DXDIAG file is open, click on the "save all information..." button.
            Click the save button to save the file as a text file on your Desktop.

Multiplayer and Online
            If you are experiencing difficulty with this portion of the product, please have the following information ready when you call us or attach it to the incident when using our online support:
            1.       The name of your Internet Service Provider.

2.       The make and model of your modem.

3.       The make and model of your router (if any).

4.       If you are on a PC please list any firewall or security software installed on your system.

Note:
            Please do not return any game directly to Activision without first contacting Customer Support.
            For hardware warranty claims and troubleshooting, please click here.

North America and Canada
            Ask a Question  : http://activision.custhelp.com
            Phone                : 1-800-225-6588
            You can also reach our 24-hour voice-mail system for answers to our most frequently asked questions at the above number.
            Opening hours  : Seven days a week from 7am - 7pm Pacific Time except for national holidays.
              CordlezToaster
              9. NO ONLINE GAME BAN APPEALING: Players may be banned from using in-game features / functionality for varying durations of time for violating the posted Security & Enforcement Policy. All bans are the result of a review process in which direct evidence is gathered prior to action being taken. Bans are not subject to appeal. As such, topics/posts created to discuss the merit of an ONLINE Call of Duty game ban, or the alleged innocence of a banned player, is considered a form of spam and is prohibited.

Its hard to belive it was for no reason.

Try another excuse.
                FrozenG11
                Cord...W/E i have reported you for spamming the forums with non sense purpose this is being dealt with

concerning the others! your child did something wrong clearly and right now treyarch is telling you to go hug a tree and beg it for help!
                they dont want to hear it! one way or another your child has figured out a way to cheat or mod and delete it from your view! its to simple trust me if you even left the console for 10 seconds they were modding and cheating and now their crying to you! plus the whole fact THEY ARE TO YOUNG FOR THIS GAME im 18 and i even have a hard time dealing with these little 10 year olds that scream and cry when they die! could that be a reason they are banned? GASP oh my????? solution FOUND!

FrozenG11

Bad Kitty wrote:

Banning and resetting has really gotten out of hand. I'm a microsoft gamerchix and have 2 boys. we all play legit (I have physical proof of this)
                  and my son was on a 48 hour banned. so I feel your frustration and anger. As far as getting any help from treyarch good luck. I've been trying for 3 days.
                  I've even called Activision which owns treyarch, and they told me they cant do anything about it.
                  Eventually EVERYONE will be banned. I don't know about anyone else, but me and my family have decided not to download the new maps and not give activision or treyarch any more of our money.

Just a heads up if your child is under 12 and he even got anywhere near a microphone that is your answer to your bann M for mature 17+ please read the labels
                  also your son is probably muted when he talks so if no one talks to him thats why
                    8limes
                    I personally have nothing against someone playing this game when they are under the age of 17, as long they have the consent of their parents and don't cheat. I also doubt, that an account would get suspended for having a kids voice going through the microphone. It is not the right of TREYARCH do do so, and I hope never will be. The age restriction is not for playing the game, but for being sold. Which just means a 12 year old can't buy the game, but his parents can buy it for him, if they are fine with their kid playing such a game. I would not mind my kid playing the game with such an age as well, after all I have been raised that nothing is forbidden as long as no one gets harmed in any way, and this ideology has never failed me. And words do not count to have a harmful effect as long they are the truth. when someone is obese he is just plain and simple FAT and when someone is just overweight he is MOLLY. And when someone is gay, he is a ******. It is not my problem when society changes thinking and at one point of time decides that such words are now harmful or offensive to them. Hasn't been a hundred years ago and is not for me now either. I say what I want. Doing so is a different story. And swearing playing such a game is always necessary to some degree. And no one has to listen or can be muted. Physical proof? Are you kidding me? Have you recorded your xbox and screen 24/7? You standing there, watching it personally is NOT physical proof and does not count ****. If their wording is true and you did get reviewed and found guilty, it is all justified. You sound just like another parasite and should be shot. I might mean it literally, but for your sake and good night sleep, let's keep it to the game.  And you are a shame for your son. You do not even know how to write proper. Do you talk to your son the same way you write too? You should look in the mirror or check up what retarded means. Although you might not fit the description 100%, you definitely get very close to it. Also ever heard, that you get to be what you surround you with? That's why criminal's kids also mostly end up being criminals, as in your case you are training your son to be a failure and let him grow into a retard as well. But you again might see it in a positive way, with the hope, to win back america and stop immigration by creating a workforce only being capable of fulfilling the simplest jobs only. After all, we still need bean pickers, in case the u.s closes its borders once, right? I rather talk to europeans than to americans nowadays, because they speak english better.
                      Bad Kitty

FrozenG11 wrote:

Bad Kitty wrote:

Just a heads up if your child is under 12 and he even got anywhere near a microphone that is your answer to your bann M for mature 17+ please read the labels
                      also your son is probably muted when he talks so if no one talks to him thats why

Frozen, My kid is 18. he did not get banned for trash talking. he does party chats only.
                      Because he doesn't want to hear the little kids that the parents bought the game for. Where in my post did you get that he was younger then 17? And where in my post did you get that he was muted? no where. As a microsoft gamerchix it is code of conduct not to trash talk other gamers it is also a part of the code of conduct that there is no cheating, boosting, hacking or modding. My kids live by example. They don't cheat, mod, use glitches, or boost. I have the physical proof. (and yes their games where recorded becasue they make montages) and besides almost every game they play in I'm on their team. I also have over 200 people that will vouch for this and willing to sign a petition. and more than half are adults. If you  think treyarch has a room full of people veiwing the last 100 recent games of a player that was reported, you my little gamer are living in a bubble and have no clue how the system works.
                      I called activision they told me they dont have the time or resources to view every report being filed or to view a players recent games. So you tell me how they can justify banning people without viewing the videos and having no additional proof?
                        8limes
                        Here is the follow up of retards. Did your mom drop you when you where a baby?
                          8limes
                          Are there any admins here? Why are those threads able to be posted and continue here? They just fill up space and make it harder to find anything else than 'why did i get banned' - 'banned and legit' BS.
                            8limes
                            You can do research even on your own and you will find out that you do not have to necessarily review a game to find out if he cheated or not. The score of the game itself and the duration of the game is enough of an indicator to ban EVERYONE who was in that game lobby at that point of time. When you check weekly leaderboards and look at the points per minute created you find many above suspicious players having an impossible score. They would have to kill between 60 000 - 120 000 opponents per minute to achieve so.

Please post on youtube 10 seconds of all of your cameras view over your xbox systems, their montage and all your playing names and one rank of a weekly leaderboard of your choice to find the player easier. Upon review I will vouch for you if I see nothing strange. Even when you are part of almost every game, you where not part of them all. It does not necessarily matter if your kids are raised in your perfect manner. Such comments are useless. Although statistics show otherwise in reality, a claim can not be based on such, and only be used as an investigative standpoint of possible suspects in a crime. But yours is also not a crime but a necessity which is even stated in their company policy, which itself have to comply with the law. And should you try to go the full way, get petitions signed and pay for a lawyer they will just silently agree to it. But not because you might not have been guilty, but to save unnecessary cost for their legal team for one stupid gamerchix with four xboxs and four kids. No matter how honest you raise your kids, you should not stop short on their education. I hope this is not the case and you are just falling out of the norm.
                              Bad Kitty

8limes wrote:

You can do research even on your own and you will find out that you do not have to necessarily review a game to find out if he cheated or not. The score of the game itself and the duration of the game is enough of an indicator to ban EVERYONE who was in that game lobby at that point of time. When you check weekly leaderboards and look at the points per minute created you find many above suspicious players having an impossible score. They would have to kill between 60 000 - 120 000 opponents per minute to achieve so.

Please post on youtube 10 seconds of all of your cameras view over your xbox systems, their montage and all your playing names and one rank of a weekly leaderboard of your choice to find the player easier. Upon review I will vouch for you if I see nothing strange. Even when you are part of almost every game, you where not part of them all. It does not necessarily matter if your kids are raised in your perfect manner. Such comments are useless. Although statistics show otherwise in reality, a claim can not be based on such, and only be used as an investigative standpoint of possible suspects in a crime. But yours is also not a crime but a necessity which is even stated in their company policy, which itself have to comply with the law. And should you try to go the full way, get petitions signed and pay for a lawyer they will just silently agree to it. But not because you might not have been guilty, but to save unnecessary cost for their legal team for one stupid gamerchix with four xboxs and four kids. No matter how honest you raise your kids, you should not stop short on their education. I hope this is not the case and you are just falling out of the norm.

first off I never said I was hiring an attorney secondly I never said I had four kids.
                              Thirdly yes I do know what happened in all of his games and I never said I wanted you to vouch for him. and last but not least your and idiot like the rest that are on a silent witch hunt. If you dont know what that is google it.
                                p dollars

8limes wrote:

. I also doubt, that an account would get suspended for having a kids voice going through the microphone. It is not the right of TREYARCH do do so, and I hope never will be.

I stopped reading right there.

You've got America twisted there, buddy.  See, Treyarch makes the game, so they decide who plays.  They get to make the rules.  And if you don't abide by them, then they get to say "you can't play".

I love your patriotism, but never confuse your civil rights with the right to be a douche.

If a company makes a product with a stated set of rules (and they all do) then you cannot claim "you have rights" when they institute punishments for infractions.
                                  p dollars
                                  Also, y'all need to stop trying to be arm chair lawyers.
                                    8limes
                                    Please find the law where treyarch has the right to forbid a person playing this game when they got consent of their parents. Without the parents consent the sales would be not even nearly as much. They need the kids. Rated M again is only regarding the sale.
                                      8limes
                                      [/quote] You've got America twisted there, buddy.  See, Treyarch makes the game, so they decide who plays.  They get to make the rules.  And if you don't abide by them, then they get to say "you can't play".

I love your patriotism, but never confuse your civil rights with the right to be a douche.

If a company makes a product with a stated set of rules (and they all do) then you cannot claim "you have rights" when they institute punishments for infractions.[/quote]

Treyarch can not decide who plays or not at all. They can only ban you in case you violate their policies, which most likely happened to the microsoft chick. maybe not with four kids, but still with four xbox's. And someone already coming with such a ridiculous claim that she got physical proof that they did not do anything wrong? Common, physically proof my ass. And then having all recorded as well? Sure, a camera montage, showing all of their four xbox's when they are in use. Common, her son, second, third kid or husband might have even boosted while her being in a game, but did not realize it. She even claims she is playing with them or watching over them every time. And then she is gonna review their own gameplay again? This is just too much absurd sounding bullshit.

And because I stated that I do not believe that they would ban someone for offensive language on the mike as suggested.

AND TREYARCH CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT KIDS FROM PLAYING THIS GAME. THEY DO NOT EVEN WANT TO. The rating is only for sales. You can even go with your son into the movies to watch what he would not be allowed by himself. Parental supervision and consent. Education is not TREYARCH's responsibilty.

When I am so confused about american law, show me different.
                                        8limes
                                        So let's assume I am a sex toy manufacturer. I make a product which gets improperly used against my rules and guidelines and was put up a donkeys ass instead. Regarding your rules I can now punish the person misusing the item, but this is not the case.

Let's assume I buy the leopard software for a macintosh pc, but instead I hack it so it can be installed on my pc instead, which violates their EULA, which stands for end user license agreement. Now they can arrest me and punish me?

NO. Neither company can do nothing and has to live with my misuse. At least supreme court says so. Did you miss the news that it is legal to jailbreak your iphone, and even do tethering although you do not have a contract for it?

The only thing which can happen is for AT&T to find out and cancel your contract, and they can only do so in case of excessive bandwidth use.
                                        Even black ops can be played over the iphone, although with quite a lag.

On the first case the government might have an issue and see it eventually as animal cruelty, but most likely not either.

Treyarch can just ban you from their future services like their online multiplayer etc..

Btw, stuff like that is part of my job and it makes it easier for some reports. I get comcast free of charge for one of my doings. not stolen, but given. although stealing internet is also not a problem as long as you have basic cable, but I can't go any further.
                                          8limes
                                          and to get banned for verbal offenses is almost impossible. either they are cussing the **** out of their microphone hardcore to be able to get enough reports on that although I never heard someone following up on verbal offenses up to date. And treyarch supposedly has only 2-5 people employed at one time and are responsible for reports only. So I doubt they get caught by them directly either. So the chances to get actually banned for verbal abuse are quite slim, and chances are more likely that something different was the indicator.

And to have the stats reset does also indicate that is was not a verbal offense either.
                                            8limes
                                            [/quote]first off I never said I was hiring an attorney secondly I never said I had four kids.
                                            Thirdly yes I do know what happened in all of his games and I never said I wanted you to vouch for him. and last but not least your and idiot like the rest that are on a silent witch hunt. If you dont know what that is google it.[/quote]

I just wanted to show you whatever option you possibly can take is a waste of time and will lead to nothing, specially for being a ban for 48 ours only. but being your stats reset as well is an indicator that verbal offense was most likely not the case. my fault that I assumed 4 xbox's are 4 kids, but that does not change the subject. You just try to steam off here in the forum and get out your anger. But complaints about cheating, being banned or stats reset, no one really cares about any more. the forum is full of this crap and everybody complaining about that stuff will only get bitched at for cheating first place. so far every case where someone claims wrongfully being banned turned out to be rightful. so why should your case be different? and it sounds unbelievable to state to have physical proof. and when questioned that video footage for that is needed that you even have such, because you monitor your gaming consoles? and you also review your games, because you can not know what everyone else is doing during a game. maybe one of you found a booster and took advantage too? possibilities are huge. maybe someone accidentally got into a lobby with cheaters for 15th prestige and realized it to late. many options here and your story just sounds like jesus is my neighbor.

Lets put this out there. I'm a Google Team Executive, and was Ban For six days well guess what I pulled strings with sony, and got a developers number and found out the ban placed on my account was for false means. Now a Developer is being removed from his position and a SCEA is doing an investigation on Treyarch. Treyarch has been slipping up and has been mass banning because they neglect to pay more attention. They are a god awful company and put the blame on Activision sorry to say but Treyarch game's are no longer at the 8.9 rate that IGN gave them it's dropped to a sad 3.7 because Treyarch refuses to monitor their servers properly. ( My account was restored )