1 2 3 Previous Next 137 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 10:12 PM by xXPRo-PRoDiiGYXx RSS

    A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

    scottewolf420
      I must say I love the game to death and I can't get enough of it. I am o e the the real players who actually runs around through out the entire game. I might stop briefly to reload and get a look at my surroundings. What Upsets me is these no skilled campers who sit in the corner or wherever the entire game shooting at the real players who actually know how to play the game and play it the way it was designed for. Now for my idea. Is it possible to make so that if someone sits in a spot with very little or no movement at all for maybe more the 10-15 seconds that they just die.  I know it's just an idea but maybe you guy and girls at Treyarch could make an update to make this DREAM of mine of eliminating campers from the game or atleast make them move around a bit and hopefully get shot enough to deter them from camping so much. I mean no matter what game I'm in I always seem to get shot in the back . I am not  the best player out there by far but I have some skills and I try but  these Campers are ruining the game for sooo many of us real players.

        Thank you Treyarch  
        • 1. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
          Milk Viper
          Unless your killing VI players, everyone in the game is real. The game was meant to be played the way the end user decided. Just because your to stupid to check corners does not mean a "camper" has no skill. Get over yourself.
          • 2. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

            Milk Viper wrote:

             

            Unless your killing VI players, everyone in the game is real. The game was meant to be played the way the end user decided. Just because your to stupid to check corners does not mean a "camper" has no skill. Get over yourself.




            must be a camper... LOL!

            Every camper says the same thing. It takes 10 ten times more skill to react to a camper in the corner, than it does for said camper to push the trigger button because his gun is already aimed in the doorway you are entering through.

            I sometimes will call out a camper and challenge them to move around, because they are to prideful they will and I will mow them down every time.. Because what it boils down to is that campers have no skill, thats why they camp.
            • 3. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
              Couple things wrong with your argument....

              1. A kills a kill no matter how you get it....skill is just a word that people use in this game to make it sound like their the best and that every kill has to be so special...think about this...if theres a player across the map, are you gonna use your pistol because it would take skill or would you use a sniper??? Yea i would pick the sniper cause it would be the easier way to kill him.

              2. People want a realistic game right??? So do you really think that the soldiers in the middle east are running around in the open?...no, their useing the cover that they have...just like in the game...if you were not supposed to camp then there would be no buildings and just an open field...thats why all those "Camping" areas are in the game...for example the sniper tower on firing range.

              3. I "Camp"...but my way of camping is say on Cracked, up in the 3 story building ill stay up there and scan my surroundings...i understand that the people who literally sit in a corner on the other side of the map just waiting for someone to run by...those people are more than campers...i would call those "Hardcore Campers"
              • 4. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                ghosthound

                scottewolf420 wrote:

                 

                I must say I love the game to death and I can't get enough of it. I am o e the the real players who actually runs around through out the entire game. I might stop briefly to reload and get a look at my surroundings. What Upsets me is these no skilled campers who sit in the corner or wherever the entire game shooting at the real players who actually know how to play the game and play it the way it was designed for. Now for my idea. Is it possible to make so that if someone sits in a spot with very little or no movement at all for maybe more the 10-15 seconds that they just die.  I know it's just an idea but maybe you guy and girls at Treyarch could make an update to make this DREAM of mine of eliminating campers from the game or atleast make them move around a bit and hopefully get shot enough to deter them from camping so much. I mean no matter what game I'm in I always seem to get shot in the back . I am not  the best player out there by far but I have some skills and I try but  these Campers are ruining the game for sooo many of us real players.

                  Thank you Treyarch  



                Dumbest idea EVER & you're not even the first moron to think of it.  

                If these campers have no skill why are you complaining about them - surely you would be able to beat them with all the 'skills' you obviously have.  

                When you buy the game for other people then you can tell them how they should play the game - until then GTFO. 
                • 5. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                  scottewolf420
                  Well put. Thank you. You are totally right how us anyone suppose to check every corner of a dark room before a camper shoots you. It's pretty much impossible unless I happen to see him on the first check. Ad for the camper above this comment . You have no skills . Try running around and see what happens . I would light you up. Instead you would rather be sitting in you snuggie , making smores and shooting people while you hide . That takes NO SKILL at all. Aldo I call them out as well or I really like to just run in there and stab them in the face hahaha.
                  • 6. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                    scottewolf420
                    I have no problem with snipers . It's these losers who hide in the corner . What you called hardcore campers.
                    • 7. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                      Milk Viper
                      Okay kid, no I'm not a camper. I just find it annoying how people complain about "campers" . I would destroy most of you any day of the week, but since all the crappy players play core we will never meet. If my team wants to keep a spawn point then I will tactically defend. It's not my fault you keep running into my RPK.

                      Learn to adapt, quit whining. If you play alone get some friends.
                      • 8. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

                        GhostHound wrote:

                         

                        scottewolf420 wrote:

                         

                        I must say I love the game to death and I can't get enough of it. I am o e the the real players who actually runs around through out the entire game. I might stop briefly to reload and get a look at my surroundings. What Upsets me is these no skilled campers who sit in the corner or wherever the entire game shooting at the real players who actually know how to play the game and play it the way it was designed for. Now for my idea. Is it possible to make so that if someone sits in a spot with very little or no movement at all for maybe more the 10-15 seconds that they just die.  I know it's just an idea but maybe you guy and girls at Treyarch could make an update to make this DREAM of mine of eliminating campers from the game or atleast make them move around a bit and hopefully get shot enough to deter them from camping so much. I mean no matter what game I'm in I always seem to get shot in the back . I am not  the best player out there by far but I have some skills and I try but  these Campers are ruining the game for sooo many of us real players.

                          Thank you Treyarch  



                        Dumbest idea EVER & you're not even the first moron to think of it.  

                        If these campers have no skill why are you complaining about them - surely you would be able to beat them with all the 'skills' you obviously have.  

                        When you buy the game for other people then you can tell them how they should play the game - until then GTFO. 



                        Dont tell anyone to "GTFO"

                        You get out of your corner, because you sir are a camper. 

                        Its amazing many people complain about campers. Everyone on my friends list does. The only ones I seen that defend camping are campers themselves.

                        I know, I used to camp my balls off in COD4 and at the very beginning of MW2. And I defended it, but the game really wasnt meant to be played that way.

                        Imagine.... If you camped in your spawn, and my team camped in mine. No one moved.... Nothing would happen. Fact is, for the game to be entertaining and for there to be ANY score whatsoever, someone HAS TO MOVE. So therefor camping is considered cheap because someone has to move. If everyone camped you would have on team one side and one side on the other there would be no score. The game would last hours without a time limit.. Think about that.. 
                        • 9. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

                          scottewolf420 wrote:

                           

                          Well put. Thank you. You are totally right how us anyone suppose to check every corner of a dark room before a camper shoots you. It's pretty much impossible unless I happen to see him on the first check. Ad for the camper above this comment . You have no skills . Try running around and see what happens . I would light you up. Instead you would rather be sitting in you snuggie , making smores and shooting people while you hide . That takes NO SKILL at all. Aldo I call them out as well or I really like to just run in there and stab them in the face hahaha.



                          I dont have a problem killing guys sitting in a corner...those are just easy kills for me...i dont know what your problem is...and nobody said you have to have "skill" to play a video game...people play there own ways and i dont have a problem with that...however they play i still kill them regardless...so i guess your the one who has no "Skill" as you called it...but i also dont just spray and pray...i got a good enough accuracy to make sure i hit and dont miss...so i guess you can say that I have this so called "Skill" or whatever you called it....o and there a word that im trying to think of.....ummm....O YEA!....its called ADAPT.   
                          1 2 3 Previous Next