1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 137 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 10:12 PM by xXPRo-PRoDiiGYXx Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
        WhiTeShaDoWxx

bdotson wrote:

Milk Viper wrote:

Okay kid, no I'm not a camper. I just find it annoying how people complain about "campers" . I would destroy most of you any day of the week, but since all the crappy players play core we will never meet. If my team wants to keep a spawn point then I will tactically defend. It's not my fault you keep running into my RPK.

Learn to adapt, quit whining. If you play alone get some friends.

First off, I am not a kid. I am 27. Second off... "learn to adapt" "Keep running into my RPK" <<<< so your sitting still?

Again, CAMPER. You are not destroying anyone camping. When I camp now I have an insane KD, like 10.00 or over. If I run around its averaging between 2.00 and 4.00... Basically running and gunning requires more reaction time, accuracy... and therefore more skill.

Its always good when somebody starts the kd bragging game. The first thing that you need to learn is the definition of camping. Are you talking about people sitting in random corners in the edge of the map aiming at the only doorway into an area or people that are sitting behind head glitches holding off spawns? If it is the first and you are getting killed by them than you need to learn to stop giving those people kills. For the second it may seem as if they are camping but they are playing an objective as hard as it is to believe. The fact is when somebody dies to somebody not moving and behind cover they tend to call them a camper to try to belittle him. And "kid" if you want people to run around like a chicken who just had their head cut off you really do not know about how the game is meant to be played from a competitive standpoint.
        • 21. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
          WhiTeShaDoWxx
          Plus i think that it is harder to nail somebody across the map with a smg than to run up to them and hip fire them. Just saying.
          • 22. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

Dimmer13 wrote:

asianman12 wrote:

@bdotson.  Dude are you seriously 27?  You are complaining over a video game.  I think you need to get your head checked a little bit. 

If you can't kill the campers, they are better than you.  Just because they aren't running around doesn't mean they have less skill. You are complaining about losing to people that are smarter than you. Just admit it.  You aren't smart when you run into a dark room and get shot right off the bat because the dude knew you would walk in naively.

I run and gun and I hardcore camp. It goes with the situation.  Not every map is a run and gun map.  Learn to adapt.

BINGO! 

I never said in any post that I couldnt kill them. They may catch me off guard and get me once, its impossible to check every corner of every room without gettting mowed down at times. They may get me once, but not twice. Flashbangs are my friends. And I am not the OP, I didnt complain. I am just making a point that campers really have no skill. I can camp in a corner and probably go flawless, but that doesnt make me a smart player or skilled. No one ever gets out played by a camper. By all the responses to this, the OP has started a riot with said campers... You guys are really pathetic... lol
            • 23. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

WhiTeShaDoWxx wrote:

bdotson wrote:

Milk Viper wrote:

Okay kid, no I'm not a camper. I just find it annoying how people complain about "campers" . I would destroy most of you any day of the week, but since all the crappy players play core we will never meet. If my team wants to keep a spawn point then I will tactically defend. It's not my fault you keep running into my RPK.

Learn to adapt, quit whining. If you play alone get some friends.

First off, I am not a kid. I am 27. Second off... "learn to adapt" "Keep running into my RPK" <<<< so your sitting still?

Again, CAMPER. You are not destroying anyone camping. When I camp now I have an insane KD, like 10.00 or over. If I run around its averaging between 2.00 and 4.00... Basically running and gunning requires more reaction time, accuracy... and therefore more skill.

Its always good when somebody starts the kd bragging game. The first thing that you need to learn is the definition of camping. Are you talking about people sitting in random corners in the edge of the map aiming at the only doorway into an area or people that are sitting behind head glitches holding off spawns? If it is the first and you are getting killed by them than you need to learn to stop giving those people kills. For the second it may seem as if they are camping but they are playing an objective as hard as it is to believe. The fact is when somebody dies to somebody not moving and behind cover they tend to call them a camper to try to belittle him. And "kid" if you want people to run around like a chicken who just had their head cut off you really do not know about how the game is meant to be played from a competitive standpoint.

I didnt mean to brag KD. Just making a point.. But camping is sitting in a corner or window with your gun aimed down a site line or doorway to catch people of guard. Also, I think my earlier post was the best response to why camping is frowned upon... Let me repost...

Imagine.... If you camped in your spawn, and my team camped in mine. No one moved.... Nothing would happen. Fact is, for the game to be entertaining and for there to be ANY score whatsoever, someone HAS TO MOVE. So therefor camping is considered cheap because someone has to move. If everyone camped you would have one team on one side and the other team on the other side and there would be no score. The game would last hours without a time limit.. Think about that.. 

And kid, I am probably older than you.
              • 24. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                WhiTeShaDoWxx
                Sticks and stones will break my bones.........

Come on "kid" you really did not get the point that i am trying to make. Camping is the most overused word on xbox live. Period.
                • 25. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

bdotson wrote:

I never said in any post that I couldnt kill them. They may catch me off guard and get me once, its impossible to check every corner of every room without gettting mowed down at times. They may get me once, but not twice. Flashbangs are my friends. And I am not the OP, I didnt complain. I am just making a point that campers really have no skill. I can camp in a corner and probably go flawless, but that doesnt make me a smart player or skilled. No one ever gets out played by a camper. By all the responses to this, the OP has started a riot with said campers... You guys are really pathetic... lol

Jesus Christ. You are totally wrong! I get totally outplayed by campers a lot!  It means that I need to fix my strategy.  It isn't impossible to check every corner. You are just too impatient to do so. You are in this mindset that you have to be on the run the whole time.  You are failing at making the point that campers have no skill. Because they are killing you.  You don't like it. We know! No one likes getting killed.

Also. The only one that is pathetic is the 27 year old complaining because he gets killed in a video game.
                  • 26. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

WhiTeShaDoWxx wrote:

Come on "kid" you really did not get the point that i am trying to make. Camping is the most overused word on xbox live. Period.

I like how no one can truly argue this statement, because its true...

Imagine.... If you camped in your spawn, and my team camped in mine. No one moved.... Nothing would happen. Fact is, for the game to be entertaining and for there to be ANY score whatsoever, someone HAS TO MOVE. So therefor camping is considered cheap because someone has to move. If everyone camped you would have one team on one side and the other team on the other side and there would be no score. The game would last hours without a time limit.. Think about that..
                    • 27. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                      WhiTeShaDoWxx
                      @bdotosn
                      If you camped in your spawn, and my team camped in mine. No one moved.... Nothing would happen. Fact is, for the game to be entertaining and for there to be ANY score whatsoever, someone HAS TO MOVE. So therefor camping is considered cheap because someone has to move. If everyone camped you would have one team on one side and the other team on the other side and there would be no score. The game would last hours without a time limit.. Think about that..
                      The only game mode that that would happen in is team deathmatch and if you do not want that to happen play headquarters, snd, demo, domo, sabo, or cap the flag and most importantly stop complaining.
                      • 28. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

bdotson wrote:

I didnt mean to brag KD. Just making a point.. But camping is sitting in a corner or window with your gun aimed down a site line or doorway to catch people off guard. Also, I think my earlier post was the best response to why camping is frowned upon... Let me repost...

And kid, I am probably older than you.

Yes if everyone stayed on their sides and everyone sat in one spot, then nothing would happen. But then you come into play. You rush to gain our spawn. But you die.  You keep rushing and dying.  Then you get pissed off because they camped. when in the long run you are just pissed that they killed you more.

So you create a word for it.  Camping.  Just so you justify you being a stupid idiot with no sense of strategy.  Go cry in a corner.
                        • 29. Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!
                          WhiTeShaDoWxx

bdotson wrote:

WhiTeShaDoWxx wrote:

I like how no one can truly argue this statement, because its true...

Furthermore if you are in a position to win a game you are going to do whatever it takes to do such a thing i.e. (gamebattles matches).  And for the record it is not that hard to kill people that are camping spawn. You just need to take your time and check corners.

Trust me you do not know what you are talking about and stop complaining. Seriously.
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next