27 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2011 8:00 AM by D1_V2_D3 RSS

    Call of Duty best game ever

      Hello I'm David, I wanted to show what I feel for the game Call of Duty Black Ops. I think it is the best FPS game ever made, despite all the complaints of weapons, connection, perks etc. .. I think the game is well balanced and I would like it to stayin. I love the game, I found it very fun,serious. And I am grateful to Treyarch for making this game so good to hear the whole community and to hear all the advice made by her. 
      Member
      D1_V2_D3
        • Test #1
          Re: Call of Duty best game ever
          Welcome.

          and

          Agreed. 
          Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:07 PM
          • Test #1
            Re: Call of Duty best game ever
            I have to disagree. You must be smoking something strong to think Black Ops is balanced. It may enjoyable at times, but there are tons of problems Treyarch is ignoring.

            Let the flaming begin from the fanboys......
            Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:21 PM
            • Test #1
              Re: Call of Duty best game ever

              CarFreaks95 wrote:

               

              I have to disagree. You must be smoking something strong to think Black Ops is balanced. It may enjoyable at times, but there are tons of problems Treyarch is ignoring.

              Let the flaming begin from the fanboys......


              HAHAHAH Loser.

              I agree with the OP.

              Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:22 PM
              • Test #1
                Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                Thank you. I really like the game, Treyarch has done a pretty good job. I wish the players had no complaints of such a good game. Think of the hard work and hours spent in the game, so do not whine and play the best game ever made.
                Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:26 PM
                • Test #1
                  Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                  While I agree that the game is great, and is probably the most fun I've had in a shooter in a long time, but to say it's the best FPS ever made is just crazy talk! A game that gets rewashed / rehashed every 12 months cannot be defined as "The best FPS ever made". Sorry, it just can't.
                  Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:26 PM
                  • Test #1
                    Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                    Gaming Isnt A Sport wrote:

                     

                    CarFreaks95 wrote:

                     

                    I have to disagree. You must be smoking something strong to think Black Ops is balanced. It may enjoyable at times, but there are tons of problems Treyarch is ignoring.

                    Let the flaming begin from the fanboys......


                    HAHAHAH Loser.

                    I agree with the OP.



                    So, I'm a loser for stating the truth? Your reasoning reminds me of a 10 year old.
                    Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:29 PM
                    • Test #1
                      Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                      zaNer5 wrote:

                       

                      While I agree that the game is great, and is probably the most fun I've had in a shooter in a long time, but to say it's the best FPS ever made is just crazy talk! A game that gets rewashed / rehashed every 12 months cannot be defined as "The best FPS ever made". Sorry, it just can't.



                      it´s true that isn´t the best FPS game ever but it is a really good game ^^
                      Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:35 PM
                      • Test #1
                        Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                        Agreed!!   
                        Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:46 PM
                        • Test #1
                          Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                          Meh, I think this game is a good break from my long hours of Battlefield.  It does a good enough job at what it does but I wouldn't consider it the best game ever.  There are many ways in which it fails when compared to battlefield BUT this is CoD and for a CoD game this is pretty good.  So basically I disagree with you 
                          Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 4:53 PM
                          • Test #1
                            Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                            Milordog wrote:

                             

                            Meh, I think this game is a good break from my long hours of Battlefield.  It does a good enough job at what it does but I wouldn't consider it the best game ever.  There are many ways in which it fails when compared to battlefield BUT this is CoD and for a CoD game this is pretty good.  So basically I disagree with you 



                            ok, so go back to battelfield there are so many ppl on Black Ops that you don´t make the difference. cod is cod and battlefield is battlefield two games very different, so shut up ok?
                            Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 5:57 PM
                            • Test #1
                              Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                              D1_V2_D3 wrote:

                               

                              Milordog wrote:

                               

                              Meh, I think this game is a good break from my long hours of Battlefield.  It does a good enough job at what it does but I wouldn't consider it the best game ever.  There are many ways in which it fails when compared to battlefield BUT this is CoD and for a CoD game this is pretty good.  So basically I disagree with you 



                              ok, so go back to battelfield there are so many ppl on Black Ops that you don´t make the difference. cod is cod and battlefield is battlefield two games very different, so shut up ok?



                              A bit hostile much? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And, your just a fanboy ( or fangirl) that is too blind to realize the problems in Black Ops.
                              Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:01 PM
                              • Test #1
                                Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                I disagree. I find that the game is good, but not the best it could be. And certainly not the best. Weapons often have half their stats copy pasted, the shotguns and snipers aren't very good, and the LMGs aren't very good compared to assault rifles, which leads to a lack of variety in weapon usage, because the jobs these weapons are meant to fill are all too often better suited by assault rifles and SMGs.
                                Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:02 PM
                                • Test #1
                                  Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                                  CarFreaks95 wrote:

                                   

                                  D1_V2_D3 wrote:

                                   

                                  Milordog wrote:

                                   

                                  Meh, I think this game is a good break from my long hours of Battlefield.  It does a good enough job at what it does but I wouldn't consider it the best game ever.  There are many ways in which it fails when compared to battlefield BUT this is CoD and for a CoD game this is pretty good.  So basically I disagree with you 



                                  ok, so go back to battelfield there are so many ppl on Black Ops that you don´t make the difference. cod is cod and battlefield is battlefield two games very different, so shut up ok?



                                  A bit hostile much? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And, your just a fanboy ( or fangirl) that is too blind to realize the problems in Black Ops.



                                  I'm sorry but I have to agree with you here.
                                  Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:03 PM
                                  • Test #1
                                    Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                                    CarFreaks95 wrote:

                                     

                                    Gaming Isnt A Sport wrote:

                                     

                                    CarFreaks95 wrote:

                                     

                                    I have to disagree. You must be smoking something strong to think Black Ops is balanced. It may enjoyable at times, but there are tons of problems Treyarch is ignoring.

                                    Let the flaming begin from the fanboys......


                                    HAHAHAH Loser.

                                    I agree with the OP.



                                    So, I'm a loser for stating the truth? Your reasoning reminds me of a 10 year old.



                                    No, I think he was assuming you were that mean word because you think you can call someone else's opinion wrong with your own opinion. Makes no sense.      There is no way specific standard or requirements to meet the term "balanced." I didn't see any facts in the OP, so you can't say he's wrong when he believes it's balanced; and even if he did, it wouldn't matter because you didn't have an reasoning (evidence/arguments) yourself.

                                    I think your a child because you flame others for no reason.
                                    Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:09 PM
                                    • Test #1
                                      Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                      I would write why I think it's unbalanced, but the list is too long. Besides, he said that the GAME is balanced, meaning the WHOLE thing. Which is why i stated that the game is unbalanced.
                                      Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:15 PM
                                      • Test #1
                                        Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                        Wow, alright. I applaud to your positive outlook on things. That is hard to find on these forums. I also agree with you.
                                        Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:34 PM
                                        • Test #1
                                          Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                          Well it's the best CoD yet in terms of fun and balance for me. Just edges CoD4 in both.
                                          MW2 & WaW were great fun for a while but very poorly balanced.
                                          ..And considering i think CoD is the best FPS franchise ever.. That makes BO the best FPS ever in my eyes .
                                          Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 6:41 PM
                                          • Test #1
                                            Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                            Disagree. Just a question, how many FPS games have you played? Also, how many Call of Duty games?
                                            Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 7:01 PM
                                            • Test #1
                                              Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                                              ii darkshadow oO wrote:

                                               

                                              Welcome.

                                              and

                                              Agreed. 


                                              Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 7:21 PM
                                              • Test #1
                                                Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                                                thatdoomguy wrote:

                                                 

                                                Disagree. Just a question, how many FPS games have you played? Also, how many Call of Duty games?



                                                Welcome for you as well..

                                                I agree with him though, and I've played too many FPS's to count. Also, I've been with COD since the start.
                                                Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 7:23 PM
                                                • Test #1
                                                  Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                                  easily the most anoying game i have ever played but surprisingly fun and adictive
                                                  Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 7:24 PM
                                                  • Test #1
                                                    Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                                                    D1_V2_D3 wrote:

                                                     

                                                    Hello I'm David, I wanted to show what I feel for the game Call of Duty Black Ops. I think it is the best FPS game ever made, despite all the complaints of weapons, connection, perks etc. .. I think the game is well balanced and I would like it to stayin. I love the game, I found it very fun,serious. And I am grateful to Treyarch for making this game so good to hear the whole community and to hear all the advice made by her. 


                                                    I think you must be smoking something if this is the best FPS ever. Seriously this game sucks.
                                                    Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 7:50 PM
                                                    • Test #1
                                                      Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                                      I can't quite agree with you on the best game ever, but it is certainly my favorite COD so far. Lets leave that title to battlefield, OK? Just poking fun at you, there are quite a lot of games out there that are at least as good as COD, IMO.
                                                      Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 8:44 PM
                                                      • Test #1
                                                        Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                                        As an old-school gamer who played Doom, Halo and started with CoD2 on the PC, I can without any doubt tell you this isn't the best CoD game ever.

                                                        I do like it, yes, it could be a much worst game. But it has so much more potential. IMO CoD4 and MW2 are more fun and even more balanced.
                                                        If Treyarch keeps listening to the community and slowly-but-surely patch OP guns (and I mean REALLY patch them, what they did to the 74u is BS), then we might eventually reach a period of time where this game is "balanced".
                                                        Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 9:10 PM
                                                        • Test #1
                                                          Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                                          I guess the op never played Halo CE with 15 friends.
                                                          Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 10:26 PM
                                                          • Test #1
                                                            Re: Call of Duty best game ever

                                                            respawn93 wrote:

                                                             

                                                            I guess the op never played Halo CE with 15 friends.



                                                            Snipers only after modding both Barrett 50 cals and M24s and smoke grenades into the game? Priceless.
                                                            Last Edited: Jan 29, 2011 11:56 PM
                                                            • Test #1
                                                              Re: Call of Duty best game ever
                                                              each person has his opinion and I respect that, I have not played many FPS games but from what I played in FPS games this is what I like most in terms of fun and entertainment.
                                                              Last Edited: Jan 30, 2011 8:00 AM