1 2 3 Previous Next 164 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2012 12:46 PM by AnakyUK RSS

MLG/Variant Playlist?

Please consider this and dont just scim through and exit the page.

Well since Major League Gaming picked up COD: Black Ops on the Pro Circuit (LAN) for PS3, Xbox 360 Ladders for COD: Black Ops on Gamebattles will have Pro Circuit Events Online. I am really happy and excited about it, but what im really looking forward to if Treyarch would ever release a MLG/Variant Playlist for the competitive players on COD: Black Ops matchmaking system. First off Treyarch patched our AK74u because people in public matches a.k.a. matchmaking however you want to call it were complaining about it. Which isn't fair in my opinion , but oh well it is already done we cant do nothing about it. The competitive players though never really receive anything from all Call of Duty games.

There is many competitive players out there who would love to have a MLG/Varient playlist. Does it hurt to add one? It would be the first COD to ever add one. I really enjoy Black Ops very much but the public matches doesn't cut it for me and other players. If you look at the competitive side of COD all of us play Private matches, scrimmages, and matches from Gamebattles. Barely anyone got the map pack (First Strike) because we just dont play Public Matches.

All we asking is for a Simple Playlist for us competitive players, the non-competitive players always receive patches because they complain about us using it and using it really good to the point where we go 62-4, even better. Is it our fault that we are better? Please non-competitive players dont complain to us and about this playlist, you know when you complain and receive most of the time. I am not bashing just pointing out that it isn't fair to us. If we wanted to complain, we would of with Flat Jack and other parts of the game that is too much and unfair. What do we have to do Treyarch? Or the creators to patches etc. If we have to have a certain amount of people to vote we will fight for it! Just please inform us if this is possible.

Here are the Settings and Maps for MLG/Variant.

Major League Gaming Black Ops Rules v1

All Games
      Hardcore Mode: Disabled
      Allow Killcam: Enabled
      Headshots Only: Disabled
      Allow Sprint: Enabled
      Force Respawn: Enabled
      Wave Spawn Delay: None
      Max Health: Normal
      Health Regen: Normal
      Spectating: Team Only
      Friendly Fire: Enabled
      Class Editor: Allow Player Classes
      Killstreak Editor: Don't Allow Killstreaks
      Perk Editor: Allow Perks
      Game Recording: Enabled
      Party Privacy: Invite Only

Capture the Flag
      Time Limit: 5 Minutes
      Flag Return Time: 30 Seconds
      Enemy Carrier on Radar: Delayed
      Touch Return: Enabled
      Round Win Limit: 2 Rounds
      Capture Limit: 10 Flags
      Respawn Delay: 7.5 Seconds
      Number of Lives: Unlimited

Domination
      Time Limit: 8 Minutes
      Score Limit: 1000 Points
      Round Limit: 1 Rounds
      Flag Capture Time: 10 Seconds
      Respawn Delay: 5 Seconds
      Number of Lives: Unlimited

Search and Destroy
      Time Limit: 2.5 Minutes
      Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
      Plant Time: 7.5 Seconds
      Defuse Time: 7.5 Seconds
      Multi Bomb: Disabled
      Round Switch: Every Round
      Round Win Limit: 4 Rounds
      Number of Lives: 1 Life

Banned
      Secondary Launchers
      Flak Jacket
      Nova Gas
      Decoy
      All Equipment
      Warlord
      Second Chance
      Grenade Launcher
      Flamethrower

Below are the maps and modes that will be played.
      Domination - Firing Range
      Domination - Hanoi
      Domination - Havana
      Domination - Radiation
      Domination - Summit
      Domination - Villa

Capture the Flag - Firing Range
      Capture the Flag - Hanoi
      Capture the Flag - Havana
      Capture the Flag - Radiation
      Capture the Flag - Summit
      Capture the Flag - Villa

Search and Destroy - Firing Range
      Search and Destroy - Grid
      Search and Destroy - Hanoi
      Search and Destroy - Havana
      Search and Destroy - Radiation
      Search and Destroy - Villa

These are the settings , but they change throughout time to better the competitive side. If they do i can post a thread for the new settings or however you guys would like.

Well...
      Thank you for looking 
      I hope you look into this and take it into consideration!

- whyFii aka MooN L4
        • 1. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?
          maccabi
          i cant even be bothered with mlg threads today
          • 2. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?

Maccabi wrote:

Not one thread in the last 3 pages about MLG
            unless the titles are weird
            Please dont come in my thread and spam
            • 3. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?
              Gaming Isnt A Sport
              SERIOUSLY!
              Not another one..
              *Takes out bloody pitchfork and torch*
              Back! BACK YOU MLG! I had enough of your kind yesterday!
              • 4. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?
                maccabi

whyfii wrote:

Maccabi wrote:

Not one thread in the last 3 pages about MLG
                unless the titles are weird
                Please dont come in my thread and spam

you know why as they dont last long as a popular subject.
                • 5. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?

Gaming Isnt A Sport wrote:

SERIOUSLY!
                  Not another one..
                  *Takes out bloody pitchfork and torch*
                  Back! BACK YOU MLG! I had enough of your kind yesterday!

What is wrong for us Competitive players having at least one thing? You guys patched the AK74u and then what?
                  • 6. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?
                    maccabi
                    blops is the biggest fps release on xbox to date (before that mw2 was)  yet neither of them come with mlg playlists... that should tell you something

now toddle along back to mlg land and whine about scrubs and how l33t your friends new gamertag looks as hes written itz at the front and added loads of xxxxxxXXXXxxxxXXXX in between the letters
                    • 7. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?
                      malyxx
                      Because it was unbalanced it is a SMG not an assault rifle i fail to see how you are a " better " player in the community i only play pubs now and i could tell you that i outclass you in every way because i am not making a thread for a public private match playlist this is not HALO if you want a MLG playlist go there.
                      • 8. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?

Maccabi wrote:

blops is the biggest fps release on xbox to date (before that mw2 was)  yet neither of them come with mlg playlists... that should tell you something

now toddle along back to mlg land and whine about scrubs and how l33t your friends new gamertag looks as hes written itz at the front and added loads of xxxxxxXXXXxxxxXXXX in between the letters

Why you being a stereotype? Do you see me bashing you guys? Cause if you want i will and make you feel bad about yourself but im here to try to get our playlist and not troll and flame on the forums. We have xxXXxxXXX in our names? Im sure all players dont have that, only the one that no one knows and think they are good. And yes i know they never release a playlist, but im here to try to change that and i will push it if i have to.
                        • 9. Re: MLG/Variant Playlist?

malyxx wrote:

Because it was unbalanced it is a SMG not an assault rifle i fail to see how you are a " better " player in the community i only play pubs now and i could tell you that i outclass you in every way because i am not making a thread for a public private match playlist this is not HALO if you want a MLG playlist go there.

A better SMG then the others, so you complain because your getting beat by it? Grow up. Outclass me? im sure you wont, dont come in my thread and try to flame me, Thanks.
                          1 2 3 Previous Next