1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 283 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2012 7:15 PM by theshadowtj Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
        I'm in 100%!!!  bring back merc tdm!!!

merc moshpit should be there as a totally different option. How dare they try and tell me which games to play!!

Also this weekend i am sick of the number of clans i have had to play because of the above clans and the amount of rage quitting from people not knowing the new levels and getting killed a lot!
        • 41. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
          SuperJerboa

Horrorman wrote:

We all know that the popular playlist Merc TDM got replaced with Merc Mosh Pit. A playlist no one needs really. There is still Team Tactical for the people who want to play different game modes in rotation.

So anyone who wants to have back Merc TDM sign up here.

I know this thread may get no attention from Treyarch. But it was worth a try. So, sign up people.

No one needs? Nope.... *I* need it. Much better than a single merc game mode.

There is still TDM for people who want to play the same old boring mode all the time.

So anyone who wants to keep Merc Mosh, avoid the petition like the plague.

(Now...if someone were to suggest replacing a different mode so both merc tdm, and merc mosh were available... then I'd be on board)
          • 42. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
            PAWCSH
            Hopefully after this Double XP Weekend, they will revert back to Merc TDM. Everyone here states the same. We don't belong in a clan, hate all the mic'd up chatter and split screeners. Merc TDM gives people who like to play team games without all the clans dominating them. I believe it's a valid mode to bring back.

Online this weekend, I saw the same amount or smaller amounts of people on Merc Mosh Pit. It didn't increase the numbers for Merc. Granted it does give you a variety. We as players, seem to agree that we play TDM more than any other mode.

Give all us non-clan team players back Merc TDM so the game becomes enjoyable again. I for one spent less time on the game this weekend even though it was double XP than I ever have! 
            • 43. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
              welshguy33
              I too would like Merc TDM back. I use to play that mode 95% of the time
              • 44. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
                Bring it back you fools! You're supposed to be making the game better, not worse!
                • 45. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
                  Horrorman

SuperJerboa wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

We all know that the popular playlist Merc TDM got replaced with Merc Mosh Pit. A playlist no one needs really. There is still Team Tactical for the people who want to play different game modes in rotation.

So anyone who wants to have back Merc TDM sign up here.

I know this thread may get no attention from Treyarch. But it was worth a try. So, sign up people.

No one needs? Nope.... *I* need it. Much better than a single merc game mode.

There is still TDM for people who want to play the same old boring mode all the time.

So anyone who wants to keep Merc Mosh, avoid the petition like the plague.

(Now...if someone were to suggest replacing a different mode so both merc tdm, and merc mosh were available... then I'd be on board)

People who liked to play Merc TDM didn´t wanted to play against clans & split screeners. So Merc TDM was the only playlist where they could have this.
                  If Treyarch could let us have Merc TDM and Merc Mosh Pit, why not. But if I had to choose between Merc TDM and Merc Mosh Pit, for sure I would choose Merc TDM. Tough you guys can choose all game modes separate, and they decided to replace Merc TDM with Merc Mosh Pit. What a joke...15.000 - 20.000 people liked to play in Merc TDM, and only 8.000 people are in Merc Mosh Pit. One of the last game modes which got played.
                  If I choose Merc Mosh Pit, I´m forced to play Domination, S&D, etc...game modes I don´t like really.
                  • 46. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
                    lemon1975
                    Please bring it back.The game has gone onto the shelf now,i'll just keep checking this forum to see if or when it changes before i shall play it again
                    • 47. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
                      SuperJerboa

Horrorman wrote:

People who liked to play Merc TDM didn´t wanted to play against clans & split screeners. So Merc TDM was the only playlist where they could have this.
                      If Treyarch could let us have Merc TDM and Merc Mosh Pit, why not. But if I had to choose between Merc TDM and Merc Mosh Pit, for sure I would choose Merc TDM. Tough you guys can choose all game modes separate, and they decided to replace Merc TDM with Merc Mosh Pit. What a joke...15.000 - 20.000 people liked to play in Merc TDM, and only 8.000 people are in Merc Mosh Pit. One of the last game modes which got played.
                      If I choose Merc Mosh Pit, I´m forced to play Domination and S&D, etc...game modes I don´t like really.

The thing is, horror, that the same can be said the other way around.

People who like to play objective games have, until now, been forced to play against organized teams. There was no objective-based merc playlist at all.

People who like rotating play lists have, until now, only had Ground War, or Team Tactical as an option. 9v9 tdm/dom, or 4v4 both allowing teams. There hasn't been a 6v6 rotating mode offered.

Now there is, and it also happens to be a mercenary mode. That is a wonderful thing for those people who do not run with teams, but like to play objective modes.

You also say, as an argument, that there are plenty of objective game modes to pick. Those are not mercenary modes, and that argument can be turned around as well. There is still a TDM playlist.

As I said elsewhere. I've been having the time of my life in mercenary moshpit. It was the playlist I most wanted to see available. TDM gets boring after a while.

Ideally Treyarch would be able to fit both playlists in as permanent choices. But in the absence of that, I'm fine with them swapping different playlists in and out. Even if that means merc tdm, and merc moshpit have to share their slot.
                      • 48. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
                        fermit
                        count me in.
                        TDM is normally full of whiny little kids that talk about sweets or bieber etc. Atleast merc TDM is mostly quiet.
                        • 49. Re: Petition to bring back Merc TDM
                          Roon1
                          I'm in. Bring back Mercenary TDM ASAP please.

No need not to?
                          1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next