2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2011 1:10 AM by GS-goppfather RSS

Theater takes FOREVER

While I love the Theater feature, why does it take so long for a video to become available after you have rendered it?  It makes it impossible to do anything other than make a dumb 30 second clip because by the time the COD website has your video, the game is not in your last 100 anymore.  Great feature, but like so many things COD, it doesn't work correctly.  disappointed once again.
        • Re: Theater takes FOREVER

GS-goppfather wrote:

While I love the Theater feature, why does it take so long for a video to become available after you have rendered it?  It makes it impossible to do anything other than make a dumb 30 second clip because by the time the COD website has your video, the game is not in your last 100 anymore.  Great feature, but like so many things COD, it doesn't work correctly.  disappointed once again.

Works just fine for me. Usually on youtube an hour after I rendered the video.
          • Re: Theater takes FOREVER

Hopwas2010 wrote:

GS-goppfather wrote:

Works just fine for me. Usually on youtube an hour after I rendered the video.

I guess you are lucky.  3 friends of mine and I wait days for many of our videos.