47 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2014 8:59 AM by WEEDMANSTONER RSS

BANNED FROM EMBLEMS

bparrish1
      I went to log on to call of duty this morning to find out that I have been banned from emblems. Im assuming that this is because I had the german flag with a swastika banner as my player card. I would like someone out there from activision or tryarch to explain to me how I am in the wrong when I can go onto zombies and see swastikas on every wall and all over the floor. The other problem I have is that there is a thousand other emblems out there that are more offensive than mine was. There are guys making pictures of female anatomy, confederate flags, little men that look like clan members and so on. I had a symbol from the biggest wars this world has ever seen and I am banned from using my emblem feature. This is completely unfair. I would like to know how this is wrong. I don't understand what I did wrong. I was not warned about this emblem, and to me I cannot understand how it is racially offensive. If someone from up top would have sent me a message on the playstation network warning me that it was viewed that way I would have taken it down.

• Re: BANNED FROM EMBLEMS
          BigNastyD
          I am not dogging, judging or anything else for that matter but why did you want a swastika as your emblem. There are tons of these emblems around the community and I dont understand what the message is.
            FishSlayer

bparrish1 wrote:

I went to log on to call of duty this morning to find out that I have been banned from emblems. Im assuming that this is because I had the german flag with a swastika banner as my player card. I would like someone out there from activision or tryarch to explain to me how I am in the wrong when I can go onto zombies and see swastikas on every wall and all over the floor. The other problem I have is that there is a thousand other emblems out there that are more offensive than mine was. There are guys making pictures of female anatomy, confederate flags, little men that look like clan members and so on. I had a symbol from the biggest wars this world has ever seen and I am banned from using my emblem feature. This is completely unfair. I would like to know how this is wrong. I don't understand what I did wrong. I was not warned about this emblem, and to me I cannot understand how it is racially offensive. If someone from up top would have sent me a message on the playstation network warning me that it was viewed that way I would have taken it down.

You were banned for not being able to use the search function to find the 1000 other threads about people being banned for swastikas.  On a side note, mine was banned to though and all i had one a chick on there with no nudity and no sexual acts involved at all.  but mine was only a temp ban so it will be back up soon.
              I never got that either how they can promote it in Zombie and not allow you to use it as an Emblem, contradiction in terms, sorry your perm ban mate, seems unfair to me.
                I never get why some people have penis enblems its just stupid immature I dont mind the girl ones but the dirty animal ones are just silly common on people
                  Bat~man
                  The Swastika is an insta-ban.

The other "more offensive" emblems you speak of will get their ban as well. They just have to be reported and reviewed first.
                    NotoriousRJF
                    And another ignorant racist bites the dust, kudos Treyarch !!  

Just love the moronic excuses by the mindless sheep without an ounce of creativity in their bodies come here and try and defend their racist acts.
                      lxAimlessxl

SKYWALKERUK wrote:

I never got that either how they can promote it in Zombie and not allow you to use it as an Emblem, contradiction in terms, sorry your perm ban mate, seems unfair to me.

They put it in the game to show it as a historic event, when people have it as their emblem they think they are nazi lovers.
                        qfullmer
                        Why would you put that as your emblem?  I am just wondering?
                          FishSlayer

lxAimlessxl wrote:

SKYWALKERUK wrote:

They put it in the game to show it as a historic event, when people have it as their emblem they think they are nazi lovers.

Yeah i remember studying zombies in my history classes
                            BigNastyD

qfullmer wrote:

Why would you put that as your emblem?  I am just wondering?

I am still waiting on that answer. I havent had ONE person who had a swastika tell me why they were using it.
                              Topzilla
                              Funny...not once have I seen ANYONE with the balls to walk around wearing a swatsika in public.  Why don't you do that and try to use your explanantion while you're being stomped into the concrete.
                                a4little2bullet0

FishSlayer wrote:

lxAimlessxl wrote:

SKYWALKERUK wrote:

Yeah i remember studying zombies in my history classes

OMFG! That is a win. ^^^

But I don't think you should be automatically banned for having a swastica. If people put their area code, do you automatically think they are in a gang, because that's what everyone I know uses it for. Yeah, its dumb to have that as your emblem because you are just asking to get in trouble, but getting banned for it is stupid. I see plenty of people that have lude and sexual playercard emblems but don't get in trouble. And, you can have FTW on your emblem, which some people say means For The Win, but a lot of people use it as F*** The World. That is how I first heard of it used.

Don't use double standards to judge/ban people from the game. Its online play, either get over it or don't play. Its just a picture. Why don't people complain to google or any other website with "racist" things on it. Grow up and get over it.
                                  it's been explicitly stated over and over that swastikas will earn an instant ban from emblem editing.

problem?
                                    Why don't people complain to google or any other website with "racist" things on it. Grow up and get over it.[/quote]

...I'm sure they do
                                      Topzilla
                                      It's really quite easy to determine a poster's age or IQ on this forum with threads like these.
                                        NotoriousRJF

Topzilla wrote:

WIDOWMAKER-_45 wrote:

Look the Holocost is why your banned next time use the German Cross, its Germany's symbol, if you like German use the German Cross the not Swastiga. BUT you wrong to ban him the Swastiga is the symbol for WIND in Cherokee.  If you don't believe me look it up. So idk if this good ban or not. -shrugs-

Over/Under for IQ?

I am guessing his shoe size is higher than his IQ. 

How did he manage to look it up if he cant even spell "swastiga" correctly...  :o
                                          WIDOWMAKER-_45
                                          Look the Holocost is why your banned next time use the German Cross, its Germany's symbol, if you like German use the German Cross the not Swastiga. BUT you wrong to ban him the Swastiga is the symbol for WIND in Cherokee.  If you don't believe me look it up. So idk if this good ban or not. -shrugs-
                                            Topzilla

WIDOWMAKER-_45 wrote:

Over/Under for IQ?
                                              Conway731
                                              I think it's in Zombies because you are blowing away Nazi Zombies, you are blowing them away becuase they were bad people thus if you want to use that symbol you are also going to be considered a bad person and banned from the Emblem maker.

And just asking because i dont know for sure, but all the people with the swastikas say its in the Zombies portion, is it in the MP part?  I haven't seen it and i dont play Zombies so I havent seen one yet other then in peoples emblem...

The-Nitemare wrote:

Hello ,

I am wondering why my playercard has been banned for the use of a swastika,
                                                This is unfathamable as my player card IS in your game , Why would It get banned?

You dumb **** bann my player card without warning and yet I see sexual playercards and yet they have not been banned.
                                                I did not get a warning , but your cmpany lets  ****'s and *****'s  and ass's with seimen on it?
                                                You need to get your prioritys straight , if its in the game why the **** can't I have it
                                                sincerly
                                                jake cain

jfc read the rest of the thread and use your fcking brain
                                                  The-Nitemare
                                                  Hello ,

I am wondering why my playercard has been banned for the use of a swastika,
                                                  This is unfathamable as my player card IS in your game , Why would It get banned?

You dumb ***** bann my player card without warning and yet I see sexual playercards and yet they have not been banned.
                                                  I did not get a warning , but your cmpany lets  ****'s and *****'s  and ass's with seimen on it?
                                                  You need to get your prioritys straight , if its in the game why the **** can't I have it
                                                  sincerly
                                                  jake cain
                                                    http://img197.imageshack.us/i/1299789352522.jpg/
                                                      the swastika is a part of history, related to killing jews etc....a sad fact but a true one, the moon and sickle, a symbol of communisumn, killed many more innocents than anyone wearing a swastika...yet that ones in the player card selections......go figure
                                                        The-Nitemare
                                                        [ use your fcking brain[/quote]

wow just another derpa ******* , go figure
                                                          you're the one complaining about breaking a rule and getting banned for it.
                                                            You dumbasses that cant figure out why you get banned for having a swastika emblem need to understand the meaning of word "context".
                                                              KelConquer
                                                              Swastikas, penises, and girls:

1. You're using an emblem that over 3,000 people are probably also using. Have you no creativity? No originality?
                                                              2. You have 12 layers and 20+ pages of icons to work with, yet you're determined to use a bunch of suppressors to make a stupid swastika.
                                                              3. Who wants to see a bunch of penises and girls in COD? I question the sexuality of any guy that has a penis as his playercard. And if I want to see girls I can go outside and see some that aren't animated and don't have flames for hair.

Get a life. Be original. Take 30 minutes to put some layers together and make something unique.
                                                                BRAHMA666
                                                                I got banned today for having U ASS HOLE....go fig?!
                                                                  ScrotoBaggins

bparrish1 wrote:

*clears throat*

there might be swastikas in nazi zombies, but someone who is offended by nazis, and or swastikas doesn't have to play that and see them... BUT in MP it is forced their screen whenever u get a kill/killstreak/kill a killstreak/game winning killcam...... U don't understand how it is racially offensive? Are u serious? Maybe u should google the HOLOCAUST and see how it is racially offensive.... as far as other offensive emblems, report them, theres always idiots that come on daily and make something to offend somebody..... maybe next time u won't be so ignorant about it, that is if they give u another chance.....
                                                                    REDGARB

NotoriousRJF wrote:

Just love the moronic excuses by the mindless sheep without an ounce of creativity in their bodies come here and try and defend their racist acts.

the swastika used to be the sign for the sun in ancient civilizations, Hitler is the ''mindless sheep without an ounce of creativity'' he just flipped the design and called it his own

also when people don't get banned for the other more inappropriate emblems aren't banned because people find them funny and they don't report it.

and when tryarch just bans people and they don't tell them it's just dumb because they should get the chance to fix their wrong before they are banned.  :clan: :fail:
                                                                      CZEQ_BOUNCER

ScrotoBaggins wrote:

bparrish1 wrote:

*clears throat*

there might be swastikas in nazi zombies, but someone who is offended by nazis, and or swastikas doesn't have to play that and see them... BUT in MP it is forced their screen whenever u get a kill/killstreak/kill a killstreak/game winning killcam...... U don't understand how it is racially offensive? Are u serious? Maybe u should google the HOLOCAUST and see how it is racially offensive.... as far as other offensive emblems, report them, theres always idiots that come on daily and make something to offend somebody..... maybe next time u won't be so ignorant about it, that is if they give u another chance.....

far more innocent people died due to the hand of the reds in ww2 the jews just ***** louder... and the hammer and sickle are in the emblem generator.....fail oh wait it is fail ops right? ya nvm 
                                                                        T-MInus76

Topzilla wrote:

Funny...not once have I seen ANYONE with the balls to walk around wearing a swatsika in public.  Why don't you do that and try to use your explanantion while you're being stomped into the concrete.

Agree 100%, if it's not that big of deal to you, strut around with it in public. Instead of hiding behind the anonymity of the internet and we'll see what happens. Chances are if you can't do something in public, it's wrong and not acceptable. If you can send me a camera feed of you walking through a mall or Wal-Mart at around 7:00 p.m. with a swastika on, and then I'll have some start of understanding as to why you think you can use it in the game.
                                                                          ScrotoBaggins

CZEQ_BOUNCER wrote:

ScrotoBaggins wrote:

bparrish1 wrote:

*clears throat*

far more innocent people died due to the hand of the reds in ww2 the jews just ***** louder... and the hammer and sickle are in the emblem generator.....fail oh wait it is fail ops right? ya nvm 

there were alot more than just jews...... and the russians were using the hammer and sickle in the time period of Black Ops.... so it is appropriate for the game......
                                                                            CZEQ_BOUNCER
                                                                            Oh ya homosexuals, certain religions other than jews were also persecuted. Im catholic and dont care about the swastika being used. But im not a sheep to political correctness
                                                                              ScrotoBaggins

CZEQ_BOUNCER wrote:

Oh ya homosexuals, certain religions other than jews were also persecuted. Im catholic and dont care about the swastika being used. But im not a sheep to political correctness

It has nothing to do ith being a sheep, or political correctness.... Do u have to defy everything, just because society frowns upon it?

REDGARB wrote:

NotoriousRJF wrote:

the swastika used to be the sign for the sun in ancient civilizations, Hitler is the ''mindless sheep without an ounce of creativity'' he just flipped the design and called it his own

also when people don't get banned for the other more inappropriate emblems aren't banned because people find them funny and they don't report it.

and when tryarch just bans people and they don't tell them it's just dumb because they should get the chance to fix their wrong before they are banned.  :clan: :fail:

break the rules and you get punished. it's not a new concept. works like this in real life too. try defying your boss's orders and then go complain about it.
                                                                                  CZEQ_BOUNCER

ScrotoBaggins wrote:

CZEQ_BOUNCER wrote:

It has nothing to do ith being a sheep, or political correctness.... Do u have to defy everything, just because society frowns upon it?

well for starters there was a COMPLETE failure to express what was acceptable and what wasnt. and dont the whole you should have known bs. the imagery in this game is all over the place.

edit:
                                                                                  ya i dont need to be told sexually explict stuff isnt ok but some sort of one time warn than perma ban makes more sense.

also yes i enjoy going against the grain.
                                                                                    brently27
                                                                                    Is it me or is this "it's all over the game and zombies" excuse getting real old??
                                                                                      CZEQ_BOUNCER

brently27 wrote:

Is it me or is this "it's all over the game and zombies" excuse getting real old??

well a buddy of mine got a temp ban for his hammer and sickle emblem.............

Im just saying this game is all sorts of fail in my mind as far as these extra customization features go soon enough no one will get to use them and IW's Cod release will be far more favored in the gamer community...that have brains tryfail...has customization they quickly take back.
                                                                                        B1g 0l Tom
                                                                                        It boggles my mind how people can honestly think that the swastika is not offensive, and that i dont know the millions of people killed under its rule means nothing because it appears in a zombie map. Context is everything idiots, the context in zombies is that you are fighting the side which adopts the swastika, they are the enemy and you are fighting the evil that is the nazi regime... in zombie form.

the context surrounding your playercard is promoting the the swastika, it is your emblem and what you are fighting for so to speak, having it as your emblem suggests you support what it stands for. if you personally adopt the swastika then you are sending a pro nazi message and the political and racial views it promotes. its context and yes you should be banned and you were rightfully and if you came into a lobby with me i would report you.

stop being idiots, stop putting images with connotations of genocide on your emblems and stop ******** about it when you get banned, i mean you cant honestly sit there and say you had the swastika because its the so and so symbol for sun, you did it because in your 12 year old head it seemed like a cool, radical thing to do and would show everyone how against the grain you think you are.

stupid people are stupid,
                                                                                        stupid people get punished for stupid ****.
                                                                                          CZEQ_BOUNCER
                                                                                          context........well i promise you that something simple and unoffensive to you will offend someone some where.... get the idea...
                                                                                            PrettyBoiDevante
                                                                                            Call Of Duty should ban itself... For putting it in the game and then banning users for it. hypocrite....

look here im German and i put the swatika on and i dont find it offensive and i have heaps of jewish friends hwo love and cherish NAZI ZOMBIES I LOOKED UP WW2 and still its not fun when you get banned from your playercatf PERMANELTY WTF ACTIVISION THINK ABOUT PERRRMANENTTLYYY     FORRREVERRR AND JUST WHATIF YOUR 7TH PRESTIGE AND THEN WOOPS YOU PUT A SWATIKA AND GET BANNED IM NOT MAKING ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND PAYINGGGG THINK ABOUT THIS PAYING ANOTHER  80 DOLLARS FOR XBOX LIVE WHEN I HAVE TO PAY 80 DOLLARS FOR GETTING MY PLAYERCARD BACK ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT WTTTFFFFF ACTIVISION YOUR STUPID.

look here im German and i put the swatika on and i dont find it offensive and i have heaps of jewish friends hwo love and cherish NAZI ZOMBIES I LOOKED UP WW2 and still its not fun when you get banned from your playercatf PERMANELTY WTF ACTIVISION THINK ABOUT PERRRMANENTTLYYY     FORRREVERRR AND JUST WHATIF YOUR 7TH PRESTIGE AND THEN WOOPS YOU PUT A SWATIKA AND GET BANNED IM NOT MAKING ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND PAYINGGGG THINK ABOUT THIS PAYING ANOTHER  80 DOLLARS FOR XBOX LIVE WHEN I HAVE TO PAY 80 DOLLARS FOR GETTING MY PLAYERCARD BACK ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT WTTTFFFFF ACTIVISION YOUR STUPID.

IM SEWING YOU GET ******.

LOL treyarch be ********....... Banning somebody for going ham bullshit...

i got band for puting an emblem up that said if you reed this youre gay with a black sqare in the bakround and my freind made the same thing wee both got banned will we still be able to make emblems and did we get d ranked