7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2011 4:52 AM by ^adam9212^ RSS

We want Search & Destroy back!

CrayHD
      ]Me and my friends always played Search and Destroy in MW2, it was the best gametype, and it always was fun. Then Black Ops came out and made this gametype completely unplayable. To many tools, to many changes made it worse than it ever was.

List of things that need to be changed:

-Defuse sound back to normal to allow ninja defuses.

-Remove Motion Sensor/Camera Spike/(Claymores?) from SnD playlist.

-Remove Blackbird

-Ninja + Ninja Pro:
      1/3rd footstep volume
      3x enemy volume, silent team footsteps
      idea by asasa

I think just with those little changes, Search and Destroy in Black Ops, would become much better and much more original.
        • Re: We want Search & Destroy back!
          Ninja + Ninja Pro:

1/3rd footstep volume
            CrayHD

asasa wrote:

Ninja + Ninja Pro:

1/3rd footstep volume

Oh would love this, sound whoring was so awesome in MW2.
              CrayHD
              uops double
                Horizon PE
                Call of Duty 4 made Search and Destroy, and it's the only Call of Duty I will play it on.  Apart from World at War, it has been completely ruined.

MW2, just a bunch of fanboys trying to get the game winning kill, which usually ended up crap, considering they were using Sleight of Hand Pro on Snipers.  Or, it was a bunch of sweaty bad kids running around with a UMP thinking they're amazing.

Black Ops is almost similar, infact worse.  Now it's just Ghost - Silenced AR ******* sitting in corners with a motion sensor on the bomb.

It use to be a gametype where good players would play, but now it's full of scrubs, sitting in corners.  Mainly because of OP guns, Equipment, footsteps are screwed, stupid bomb defuse sound, killstreaks.

My proposals would be:

- Remove Equipment from Search.
                - Killstreaks have to be earned in one round, not across several.
                - Bring back the old Bomb defuse noise... 'Cleeeeet'.
                - Remove the Lethal timer.

CrayHD wrote:

]Me and my friends always played Search and Destroy in MW2, it was the best gametype, and it always was fun. Then Black Ops came out and made this gametype completely unplayable. To many tools, to many changes made it worse than it ever was.

-Remove Blackbird

-Ninja + Ninja Pro:
                  1/3rd footstep volume
                  idea by asasa

I think just with those little changes, Search and Destroy in Black Ops, would become much better and much more original.

Im not trying to start an argument here but I dont think you guys are that good if you're trying to get Treyarch to remove things that annoy you. Second Chance annoys the sh!t outta me but you don't see me making threads about it.

You want equipment removed from Search and Destroy? Really? You having trouble with Camera Spikes, get Ghost Pro. You having trouble with motion sensors, get hacker pro, same goes for claymores, get hacker. Perks are made for those things, what would be the point of perks if there wasn't any equipment?

Blackbird, an 8 kill streak. Well if someone gets an 8 kill streak in a SnD game then hell they deserve a Blackbird.

Ninja, I can't really comment on that because I hardly ever use the perk.

I ALWAYS play SnD, it's quite literally the only game type I ever play and I honestly don't have all these problems that you hate.
                    SeussXBOX

Horizon PE wrote:

Call of Duty 4 made Search and Destroy, and it's the only Call of Duty I will play it on.  Apart from World at War, it has been completely ruined.

MW2, just a bunch of fanboys trying to get the game winning kill, which usually ended up crap, considering they were using Sleight of Hand Pro on Snipers.  Or, it was a bunch of sweaty bad kids running around with a UMP thinking they're amazing.

Black Ops is almost similar, infact worse.  Now it's just Ghost - Silenced AR ******* sitting in corners with a motion sensor on the bomb.

It use to be a gametype where good players would play, but now it's full of scrubs, sitting in corners.  Mainly because of OP guns, Equipment, footsteps are screwed, stupid bomb defuse sound, killstreaks.

My proposals would be:

- Remove Equipment from Search.
                    - Killstreaks have to be earned in one round, not across several.
                    - Bring back the old Bomb defuse noise... 'Cleeeeet'.
                    - Remove the Lethal timer.

That is the best thing I've ever read.

I applaud you. =]

CrayHD wrote:

-Remove Blackbird

-Ninja + Ninja Pro:
                      1/3rd footstep volume
                      idea by asasa

Equiptment can be avoided by using Hacker Pro.
                      Why remove blackbird? If someone can get an 8 killstreak they deserve it.
                      Sound whoring isn't something that should be promoted IMO.