10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2011 4:45 PM by Th3Beav RSS

Don't you sometimes wish you could be a casual player again?

CrayHD
      I do. Everyday.

It was such a nice gaming experience, I never EVER raged.
      If I got OMA'd I said to myself "Ouh, my bad, I was at the false place at the false time!"
      Now today, I rage about everything. Why? Because I became a hardcore gamer. And as hardcore gamer, you see all those bad things that a game has, you see the flaws and the exploits.

Do you sometimes wish you could be a casual player again?
        • Re: Don't you sometimes wish you could be a casual player again?
          GoryPUNISHMENT
          I wish for one day i could i have never been one i hate losing more than gays. I just wish i could play a cod game and not rage and scare the he11 out of my nieghbors. But its not me its the hackers and modders in black ops there are so many of them you cant tell them apart from the legitly good players and it pi$$e$ me off out of this world.
            Trout 19

CrayHD wrote:

I do. Everyday.

If I got OMA'd I said to myself "Ouh, my bad, I was at the false place at the false time!"
            Now today, I rage about everything. Why? Because I became a hardcore gamer. And as hardcore gamer, you see all those bad things that a game has, you see the flaws and the exploits.

I don't rememer being a casual player lol (commadore 64 to atari to NES to Gameboy to SNES to N64 to PS to Dreamcast to Xbox to 360 to PS3 to Wii to PSP) but I understand your point.  Harder to please once you reach this point, ruins it in a way.

Just like someone who only watches football once in awhile, they generally miss things that a big time fan will freak out about.
              UnrulyCitizen

CrayHD wrote:

I do. Everyday.

Never I was always hardcore ever since the NES... Video games is a hobby for me and enjoy playing games at the most hardest extent, I also like buying for my collection (which is VERY huge). When your hardcore you can see what the developers did with the game and how they made it "easier" for newer players or "harder" for more hardcore players, you see alot of difference in everything. Even if your "Not trying" other players may seem that your a so called "Try hard", but instead your just good and know the game. Sure you may get called a geek, nerd and a no life (People need to think when they say that). But your just good at what you do, just like sports. Sure you may Rage every now and then but its normal lol.   
                CrayHD

Trout 19 wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

I do. Everyday.

I don't rememer being a casual player lol (commadore 64 to atari to NES to Gameboy to SNES to N64 to PS to Dreamcast to Xbox to 360 to PS3 to Wii to PSP) but I understand your point.  Harder to please once you reach this point, ruins it in a way.

Just like someone who only watches football once in awhile, they generally miss things that a big time fan will freak out about.

Yap, that's exactly what I mean.
                  Capn_Crunch
                  Yeah, I do wish that I didn't play as much.  My wife doesn't care that I play, but it gets on her nerves sometimes. I actually play less on the weekend, but everyday I get home from work I want to play for hours.  My wife pretty much gets to watch whatever she wants on TV so it kinda works out.  I can't stand watching tv anymore.  It's so boring.
                    i was a casual gamer back in cod4 but black ops has ruined the hole cod series for me im tired of the last stand and noob tubes and hit detection I'm going to hook my sega back up and play some jungle strike
                      tch Hydra
                      Nowadays, as soon as my K/D of a match goes below 2, I rage, lol.
                        BLAME_ACTIVISION
                        Not really, i just miss the fun factor in the latest Call of Duty games.
                          weird-guy
                          Sometimes, because it would give me an excuse to use the AK74u and Famas. But only sometimes.
                            Th3Beav
                            I'm glad I'm still a casual. Got this game a little over a month ago and it's my first COD experience. Played Halo for years and it just wasn't fun anymore. Having a blast with this game. Games seem to be the most fun to me when still learning all the ins and outs.