35 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2013 7:01 AM by JesterIsMe RSS

bad players, i mean extremely bad

SNOOP DOG XXXX
      i always wonder why this kind of players exactly like this game, and why they even bother to play ?
      sometimes im in a game, same lobby same players, for example 5 times in a row, i play TDM
      i get for example, 30 kills. player '''' unknown '''' gets 2 kils and 15 deaths.

he get the other 4 games, 3 kills or something and everytime 15-20 death HOW can someone even like to play this game when you are so ******* bad ?

how it is ******* possible to go 2-15 in a game of 10 minuts. jezus christ, and sometimes playing demolition, the guy goes 2-50 how is it possible to get TWO ******* KILLS IN 1 GAME + NOT DOING THE OBJECTIVES

im sick of those noobish players in my ******* team especially when objectives wont be done, only because people want to quickscope and tomahawk. but fail over and over again .. **** OFF NOOBS

• Re: bad players, i mean extremely bad
          Some people just aren't very good.  Let them play though if there having fun who cares.  If you don't want to play with them on your team party up with some people. Problem solved
            sgt dooky
            ther are some shocking players out ther, agreed but anybody and everybody has the right to play...

i have a kdr of 1.50 and im 15 pres/rank 50 after 15 days but thats shite compared to some.

thers always somebody better
              SNOOP DOG XXXX
              yes but i mean, com''n man ..

how can you get a total of 10 kills in 5 games around a playing time of 50 minuts, 10 kills. thats 1 kill in 5 minuts how ******* bad are you than, and whats the fun of even playing the game if you are so bad

I always play with a team

Never play with randoms...
                  sgt dooky

SNOOP DOG XXXX wrote:

yes but i mean, com''n man ..

how can you get a total of 10 kills in 5 games around a playing time of 50 minuts, 10 kills. thats 1 kill in 5 minuts how **** bad are you than, and whats the fun of even playing the game if you are so bad

yea thats bad, real bad!!

makes me feal great tbh haha
                    jacobaz
                    Who the f&*? Do you think you are? Get a grip its a game, you need to get laid or at least interact with some people face to face. If you do get a girlfriend dont try to impress them with your kd ratio or how good you are on world of war craft.
                      sgt dooky

jacobaz wrote:

Who the f&*? Do you think you are? Get a grip its a game, you need to get laid or at least interact with some people face to face. If you do get a girlfriend dont try to impress them with your kd ratio or how good you are on world of war craft.

haha nice. im guessing ur kdr is .23
                        jacobaz

sgt dooky wrote:

jacobaz wrote:

haha nice. im guessing ur kdr is .23

I wish

Ps I was aiming the post at the original bloke
                          USMC5
                          I'm not all that great of a BO player I'm about average. I sometimes go 10-20 some games and others I go 2-15 (esp when I join late ie 75% complete) and there are other games when I have great games go 29-8. For me it all depends on the players I have on my team and the other team. Also I work 50-60 hrs a week and have a family that take precedence over BO. So when I get on to play I'm already tired so I normally dont do very well.
                            hitmanz_uk
                            Perspective man.

IT IS A VIDEO GAME.

Some people like to just play their own way and don't even know what KDR is and wouldn't give a ****.

Stop hating on them and get over it. I bet you don't ***** and moan if they are on the other team and you are their 15 deaths...
                              Tekk Blawks
                              Whoops I made this post in the wrong forum.

So yea, some people don't play all the time or want to try a new set-up they aren't used to. They'll be on the next team next round.
                                SjulstAnder
                                at least the "bad" are trying.  I am tired of losing a game because some idiot thinks they need to quick scope and fail
                                  Tekk Blawks

SjulstAnder wrote:

at least the "bad" are trying.  I am tired of losing a game because some idiot thinks they need to quick scope and fail

This! I'm so sick of watching some twelve year old throw his tomahawk 200 feet every time he see someone, fire five bolt actions shots for every kill, and going 2-17 at the end of each match. I always tell them to GTFO TDM, the responses I get are consistently hilarious.
                                    If you think failing quickscopers that are occasionally bad,I've been playing MW2 on SnD. *shudders*
                                    Literally 5/6 players are quickscoping and 4/5 are terrible at it.
                                    In one game there was one qs'er for eacth team and instead of killing each other quickly with a knife or their secondary,they would try and do 360 quickscopes...and miss every one.They ran lout of ammo and we ended up winning because they didn't plant a bomb...

Anyway,who cares if they are so terribly bad?
                                    They could be expirementing with a gun/perk
                                    They could be new to the game
                                    A friend who is new to the game came over and tried playing
                                    Disabilities could affect their play (some guy on the forum a while ago said he played this because his doctor said it would be good for his arthritis)
                                    They did great 1/4 of the game,and fell asleep (they might not be in the same country and time zone as you)
                                    They've gone outside for air or something and forgot to leave the lobby.
                                    They're high?
                                    These are just a few possibilities why...

And why should it matter to you?  If your a good player why should you care for other people playing the way they want to?
                                    Does it affect your W/L ratio that much?
                                      laggasaurus
                                      Honestly i love when those "bad" players are in the lobbies..there so easy to kill. Its like Jason Voorhies killing the teenagers in his movies...Its always the same they surround me and i pawn them off 4-5 at a time. I think its quite interesting to try and get 7 -10 kills in under 10 seconds rushing there spawn. Its hilarious when they cant kill you.

They ***** and moan during the break that "YOUR A MODDER". No ***** im just better than you.

So dont complain about it...just eat them alive and if he is on your team...LEAVE

Quickscopers....STOP. There taking it out because its utterly ******* useless and has no objective or right to be in the game. They took it out for a reason. Leave it where it lies....DEAD. Quick scoping was stupid in MW2 and its stupid in BLACK OPS.

(yes i am decent at it. i just dont think it takes skill to muzzle stuff anyone with a sniper rifle or hit a laggy hit box)

So other than that...i just say HA.
                                        jacobaz

laggasaurus wrote:

Honestly i love when those "bad" players are in the lobbies..there so easy to kill. Its like Jason Voorhies killing the teenagers in his movies...Its always the same they surround me and i pawn them off 4-5 at a time. I think its quite interesting to try and get 7 -10 kills in under 10 seconds rushing there spawn. Its hilarious when they cant kill you.

They ***** and moan during the break that "YOUR A MODDER". No ***** im just better than you.

So dont complain about it...just eat them alive and if he is on your team...LEAVE

Quickscopers....STOP. There taking it out because its utterly **** useless and has no objective or right to be in the game. They took it out for a reason. Leave it where it lies....DEAD. Quick scoping was stupid in MW2 and its stupid in BLACK OPS.

(yes i am decent at it. i just dont think it takes skill to muzzle stuff anyone with a sniper rifle or hit a laggy hit box)

Wow! Your so cool I bet your like a magnet with the girls when you tell them 10 kills in 10 secs
                                          ACertainPerson
                                          It's a game, douche.

They're playing for entertainment/fun just as you are.

Just play with your friends.
                                            The_Nutter

sgt dooky wrote:

ther are some shocking players out ther, agreed but anybody and everybody has the right to play...

i have a kdr of 1.50 and im 15 pres/rank 50 after 15 days but thats shite compared to some.

thers always somebody better

very tru, im 11th level 44 after 8 days.  hope to get 15th buy 10 days.

as for baddys..you fuckjers sould be lucky you have sooo many noobs.  consoles suck C@ck btw.  I feel sorry for people thta have to play on them lawl.
                                              XxACEx11xX
                                              I went 33 and 11 today on Summit and lost. Not one other player on my team went positive or had over 9 kills. I didn't go on a rampage though, it's not life. All I did was shake my head and laugh. But I kind of understand where you're coming from. So just party up with friends if you're that serious about it.

jacobaz wrote:

jacobaz, you're too new here to realise, but the threadstarter is fairly douchey anyway.

Agreed though. How dare someone (with as much right to be on the Ops as anyone else) be bad at this game? You there, stop enjoying yourself and try harder so that SNOOP DOGG XZXZZZZX can improve his win/loss!
                                                  laggasaurus
                                                  i am actually...my CURRENT gf go tell people to challenege me...she dares them. I love it. She dont care i play games...my penis does all my talking after im done with call of duty...lrn2play noob...your the guy that keeps rushing me and giving me kills...so its ok..i love you buddy.
                                                    MrMobiusMe

laggasaurus wrote:

i am actually...my CURRENT gf go tell people to challenege me...she dares them. I love it. She dont care i play games...my penis does all my talking after im done with call of duty...lrn2play noob...your the guy that keeps rushing me and giving me kills...so its ok..i love you buddy.

You've got a talking penis?  :o  Wow

Seriously though. It's just a game. Deal with it, it's not gonna change anytime soon.
                                                      wardamneagle

hitmanz_uk wrote:

Perspective man.

IT IS A VIDEO GAME.

Some people like to just play their own way and don't even know what KDR is and wouldn't give a ****.

Stop hating on them and get over it. I bet you don't ***** and moan if they are on the other team and you are their 15 deaths...

This.

wardamneagle wrote:

hitmanz_uk wrote:

Perspective man.

IT IS A VIDEO GAME.

This.

That.
                                                          MrMobiusMe

AkimboJones wrote:

wardamneagle wrote:

hitmanz_uk wrote:

Perspective man.

IT IS A VIDEO GAME.

This.

That.

These

AkimboJones wrote:

Agreed though. How dare someone (with as much right to be on the Ops as anyone else) be bad at this game? You there, stop enjoying yourself and try harder so that SNOOP DOGG XZXZZZZX can improve his win/loss!

I really find it hard to believe that players who constantly go like 1-10 are having fun...
                                                              booScaryGhost2

R4ZOR 94 PL wrote:

AkimboJones wrote:

I really find it hard to believe that players who constantly go like 1-10 are having fun...

hard to believe?

if these players who are constantly going 1-10 aren't having fun then why do they continue to play the game?

i don't know many people who would continue playing a game that wasn't fun for them.

not everyone has to be great at something to enjoy it.

regards.
                                                                sweatyclam

SNOOP DOG XXXX wrote:

i always wonder why this kind of players exactly like this game, and why they even bother to play ?
                                                                sometimes im in a game, same lobby same players, for example 5 times in a row, i play TDM
                                                                i get for example, 30 kills. player '''' unknown '''' gets 2 kils and 15 deaths.

he get the other 4 games, 3 kills or something and everytime 15-20 death HOW can someone even like to play this game when you are so **** bad ?

how it is **** possible to go 2-15 in a game of 10 minuts. jezus christ, and sometimes playing demolition, the guy goes 2-50 how is it possible to get TWO **** KILLS IN 1 GAME + NOT DOING THE OBJECTIVES

im sick of those noobish players in my **** team especially when objectives wont be done, only because people want to quickscope and tomahawk. but fail over and over again .. **** OFF NOOBS

You keep playing with the set-up your comfortable with, taking advantage of the ridiculously powerful aim assist and keep thinking that your something special.

Some other players like to play with disadvantageous set-ups to complete challenges or just generally make the game harder for themselves.

Who's the noob now........
                                                                  AudaciousAP
                                                                  Turn aim assist off, then not use high-fire rate weapons (SMGs, FAMAS, AUG, Stoner63) and no tactical grenades or equipment. It's more of a challenge for such a worthy player as yourself

R4ZOR 94 PL wrote:

Are you telling me that you've never done something you're terrible at and really enjoyed it? I'm going to call BS on that, because you don't need to be good at something to have a blast with it.
                                                                      some people have to go negative so 'good' players like you can go positive
                                                                        div2691

jacobaz wrote:

laggasaurus wrote:

Quickscopers....STOP. There taking it out because its utterly **** useless and has no objective or right to be in the game. They took it out for a reason. Leave it where it lies....DEAD. Quick scoping was stupid in MW2 and its stupid in BLACK OPS.

Wow! Your so cool I bet your like a magnet with the girls when you tell them 10 kills in 10 secs

LOVE
                                                                          jonxx
                                                                          I'm not very good at this game.  I'm not a "gamer."  I'm usually good for 3-5 "good" (good meaning an even k/d regardless of the numbers) games and then it's a crapshoot for me.  Sometimes I'm "on" and I do pretty well (I think 18-7 is my best TDM game ever), sometimes I do pretty crappy and go 2-10.

But I sure am having fun with it, it's keeping me from dying of boredom during the winter when the weather is too crappy to ride my bikes.

One of my buddies that I play with is ranked in the top 1000 for the week, it's ridiculous to watch him.  It's like he just "knows" where the enemies are.  When I spectate him I don't even see the enemy half the time, and he's shooting.  The way some of you guys can be running along and get on target *so fast* is amazing to me.
                                                                            imfromda305

XxACEx11xX wrote:

I went 33 and 11 today on Summit and lost. Not one other player on my team went positive or had over 9 kills. I didn't go on a rampage though, it's not life. All I did was shake my head and laugh. But I kind of understand where you're coming from. So just party up with friends if you're that serious about it.

Yeah, you laughed.. but do you always laugh?! Sometimes I too brush it off but when I realy on my tryhard mode and nothing goes wrong AND WE STILL LOOSE!

Not standing up for the crappy players but did you ever think that maybe those people are trying to do their weapon challenges and just suck with that weapon? atlesat they dont quit and keep trying...