1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2013 9:37 AM by Bloody_Bup Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
        so Blood Omen, by what you said, we might as well scrap all the other characters and make new ones
        Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:27 PM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
          You need one awesome, two cool, and one lame character. That way there is variety. If they were all funny, then it would get dull.
          Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:31 PM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!

I BIood Omen I wrote:

No one likes playing as him and he has boring and stupid quotes. Put someone from the storyline of black ops like Reznov or Woods:)

No one? Speak for yourself you ***.  I think you are a mader fukin racist piece of dump.
            Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:33 PM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!

I BIood Omen I wrote:

No one likes playing as him and he has boring and stupid quotes. Put someone from the storyline of black ops like Reznov or Woods:)

HEY! Takeo will not be removed EVER. He is what keeps them together. He is the BEST. Without him they are lost. LOST. He does not have stupid quotes. The sound of his voice will bring a dead soul back to life. Three times over.

Oh and that secretary of dfence guy from FIVE has the stupidest quotes. GOD I hate him.
              Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:39 PM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!

The Red Russian wrote:

I BIood Omen I wrote:

reznov is dead, woods is dead.

and didn't you listen to dempsey?
                you always have to have that one boring guy so the rest of the characters are so much more awesome

woods is not dead
                Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:50 PM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!

I BIood Omen I wrote:

as much as I hate Takeo, he is still part of the team. and from my favorit characters thread, I learned that a lot of people hate him but a lot people like him too.
                  Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:56 PM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                    They are already grouped up in teams. Takeo will never disappear, unless Richtofen, Dempsey and NIkolai disappeared with him.

Treyarch made Five for people like you, so you'd have more variety in location and characters. Takeo annoys you? Good; follow Treyarch's plan and go play Five.

The next map packs will probably alternate between the "Five" gang and the Classic gang. I believed Five was just a meaningless Easter Egg, until the red phones appeared in Ascension. This means what happened in Five was important, and will probably have more relevance further one.
                    Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 6:58 PM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                      "Everyone says Tak is boring - and, maybe he is - but you always need that one stale guy to make the rest of us a little bit cooler."

-Tank Dempsey.

Personally, I think Takeo CAN be funny, its just most of the time what he says is. . . too serious?

Keep Takeo!
                      Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 7:06 PM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                        U a ***
                        Takeo might not be as fun as the others but everyone rips on him which is funny
                        plus he is part of the story line
                        Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 7:14 PM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                          No, Too much impact on the characters, plus i like takeo and rictofen the most =]
                          Last Edited: Apr 7, 2011 7:18 PM