1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 9:37 AM by Bloody_Bup Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
        2ndlt.colt

I BIood Omen I wrote:

John F kennedy was dead and he was in five, and we can replace takeo as easily as how the WWII soldiers were replaced after the 1st map pack dlc from WAW

Kennedy wasn't dead DURING the FIVE timeline. He died shortly after as in FIVE they are discussing the Cuban Missile Crisis, which occured around that time. About a year or less before Kennedy was assasinated, as far as I can remember.
        • 21. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
          Illusion 240
          Five bucks say JKF saved the others and died and the assassination was to cover his true death ( Nazi zombie story )
          • 22. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
            Xx3R4x0FxI23GR3TxX

Illusion 240 wrote:

Five bucks say JKF saved the others and died and the assassination was to cover his true death ( Nazi zombie story )

ten bucks says castro killed them all
            • 23. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
              Without Takeo, Nikolai could not make his jokes!

"See Takeo did have love affair with stuff monkey!  Look what they made!"
              • 24. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                zsefvgyjmko
                Remove Tank from Zombies!
                No one likes playing as him and he has boring and stupid quotes. Put someone from the storyline of black ops like Reznov or Woods:)

hint: campaign storyline has nothing to do with zombies.
                • 25. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                  NYsFinesT-

zsefvgyjmko wrote:

No one likes playing as him and he has boring and stupid quotes. Put someone from the storyline of black ops like Reznov or Woods:)

How can u say that when the campaign revolved around NOVA 6 which is what they used on the zombie maps kino n FIVE .. the nova crawlers .. and the steps to escape vorkuta almost applies with the easter egg in ascension !!
                  • 26. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                    Xmenace42

NYsFinesT- wrote:

zsefvgyjmko wrote:

How can u say that when the campaign revolved around NOVA 6 which is what they used on the zombie maps kino n FIVE .. the nova crawlers .. and the steps to escape vorkuta almost applies with the easter egg in ascension !!

While I don't agree with either your Nova 6 theory and the Vorkuta steps, the campaign has some correlation with zombies. In some of the intel from "Project Nova" and "WMD", it includes US knowledge of German prototype weapons, such as the Wunderwaffe, and the "Die Glocke" project. Also, the intel states that Steiner breifly worked in the Wunderwaffe project.
                    • 27. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                      NYsFinesT-

Xmenace42 wrote:

NYsFinesT- wrote:

zsefvgyjmko wrote:

While I don't agree with either your Nova 6 theory and the Vorkuta steps, the campaign has some correlation with zombies. In some of the intel from "Project Nova" and "WMD", it includes US knowledge of German prototype weapons, such as the Wunderwaffe, and the "Die Glocke" project. Also, the intel states that Steiner breifly worked in the Wunderwaffe project.

ok it still has something to do with zombies so whats your point?
                      • 28. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                        swiftbonehammer

the uber toe222 wrote:

The Red Russian wrote:

I BIood Omen I wrote:

reznov is dead, woods is dead.

and didn't you listen to dempsey?
                        you always have to have that one boring guy so the rest of the characters are so much more awesome

woods is not dead

Woods is dead...he died when Kravchenko was killed....Reznov may not be dead due to the messages on Hudson's terminal emails...and the decoding that read: Reznov is dead. Or is he dead? There was no body found; he is not who he says he is. Which refers to the stranger emailing Hudson.
                        • 29. Re: Remove Takeo from Zombies!
                          jtmonny12

NYsFinesT- wrote:

Lmao at Blood omen ...Dude Takeo is beast !! But dont get me wrong adding woods and reznov or even making a whole new different zombie storyline(while keeping the original zombie storyline with Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo) with Reznov, Mason, The Guy with the glasses i forgot his name but Mason describes him as ice cold in the campaign and that Weiller dude that way we have 2 different type of zombies 2 play and then somehow treyarch can make both storylines come together as 1 that would b awesome!!! Treyarch should hire me for my imagination    lol jk but they should use this idea

if they did do that they should add that black guy idk what his name was but he was awsome